Chad lifts only using machines, has a better body than you, gets way more pussy...

Chad lifts only using machines, has a better body than you, gets way more pussy, and has never even heard of stronglifts 5x5. How does that make you feel?

I think I've been to the house in this pic. Small world lmao

Is that you in the op pic?

> bideltoid and height mogged by a girl
> chad

do you understand the general theory behind a chad?

>shaved his fucking legs

That niggas gay and those girls aren’t even hot

>chad
That guy is a tiny skulled, thin framed manlet. If that is chad, then I am fucking zyzz brah.

>mogged by 2 average size girls
>chad
i think you confused the word twink for chad bud

kek I know that guy. He's in SigEp at the University of Miami

post pic

>kingdom heartlet shoes

The only "chad" I know in real life is a powerlifter who abuses the shit out of Tren and is strong as fuck.

He's hilarious and will probably die at 35 from STDs and roid complications. He's the definition of "flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long" but you know what I won't fault him for it he lives an insane life.

Both those women are unattractive.

a skinny guy who worked out for a few weeks and got abs is like a fat girl who waist trained for a few weeks and got curvy

powerlifters are to the bodybuilding world what the teenager that played D&D and had a sword/katana collection to highschool kids

>a fucking manlet
>chad

>manlet
>probably asked some random thots to take a picture and pose
>probably isnt going to end up fucking them

Implying im even jealous

>stronglifts
You could have picked an actual useful routine that people use. Nobody has gotten anywhere using that. No shit machine programs blow that out of the water.

why is no one else laughing at this

>Chad
>Machines
Nigga Chad is married to the bench press. It's how he determined his social standing among the other Chads.

the fuck is wrong with strong lifts

>no tits
>fat face
>ugly legs
>freakishly long arms
2/10

>not even holding her waist/ass
beta af. He fell for SS too.

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA

That's a manlet.

I love this meme
>HE TRIED IT!!!!!!!

>chad
>5'7"
pick one

thick... THICK.... THICK THICK THICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a manlet framecel skullcel deathnikk with a couple of promotional babes(?), not Chad.