I want have an aesthetic body, but I'm not sure what my natural strengths are...

I want have an aesthetic body, but I'm not sure what my natural strengths are. I enjoy lifting and my personal best lifts from squat and deadlift are 165 and 185 respectively. I don't expect Veeky Forums to be nice, and I'm aware I'm a bit on the chubby side. However, I'm having trouble as to what I should be focusing on in terms of looking better.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this you? You're absolutely georgous.

Don't listen to the guys here.
Most are virgins that don't lift.

If you ever want some advice just give me your kik or Snapchat please

just eat at a calorie deficit it's not that hard to have a nice body

>I'm a bit on the chubby side

That's a quite an understatement

Is it really that bad? Just be honest and brutal. It's the only way I learn.

I'm guessing you're American, so you probably don't think you're as fat as you are.

You're medically overweight

Yeah, that's me. I'm not really happy with the way I look. I've gained about 10lbs this winter. I feel like a slob. I don't have social media of any kind, so I'm not sure what you want me to say to that. .

what is your current routine like?

Dear god. Them hips.

Yes, I'm American. My bmi is within normal range for my height. However, I've always felt like my bodyfat percentage was always high.

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Also honestly this would be a good program to do with some cardio

Its not that bad. Eat in a deficit and do light cardio. Also focus on legs and butt because they lagging from what the pic show.

>Is it really that bad?

No. There are people in much, much worse shape than you.

>what to focus on
Diet diet diet. Get that under control today. Go through all that shit you KNOW is bad for you and toss it. Then take out the trash. You don’t want it to even tempt you. Then update your food at home to be nutritious and healthy, avoid sugar almost religiously. Any other questions ?

I shouldn't have a boner. Also, just lose like 10-20 pounds and you'll look amazing.

>I don't have social media of any kind
Your most attractive trait

No one has natural strengths. Also, stop worrying about squat and deadlift PR's. Strength is a masculine trait, and if you want to be aesthetic for a girl, focus on femininity. ie, focus on not being fat. A lean diet and cardio should come before trying to lift heavy.

I could have you fit by the end of the year.

Ugh, I know. It's bad. I started this week doing hypertrophy on the bottom and just strength on the top. I intend to revisit and see my progress at the end of this semester.

More pics to judge. Maybe some side and back shots

Ye and some ass and titty shots

And pregnant

This user gets it

>it's not that bad
lmao at all the delusional Americans in this thread. Anywhere else in the world except the UK, this girl would be considered obese. In America you might call this "average," but that doesn't mean much when the average americn is fat

Really not that bad, if you focus on eating a little cleaner and on a deficit while doing some light cardio as well youll start shredding pounds off. Since it sounds like you have a background in lifting youll have a really really nice body when you get skinnier.

Lose weight you fat piece of shit, don't do retarded SS or strength shit unless you want to go full fridge

This.

I have a hard time believing this isn't some neck beard LARPing with a relative's picture but, in the event it isn't, i will say you are far from overweight. personally, i think you look good. I would imagine, however, because you spend a lot of time looking at roided out folks on this site, instagram, or whatever else that you're needlessly putting yourself down.

i would keep up your lifts, work in some high-rep dumbbell exercises, and start working on cardio. i mean running, rowing, cycling, jumping rope... anything. you've got a great foundation. go!

Just lose weight, your squat and deadlift will plummet because less fat = less strength and you don't have a lot of muscle mass. Afterwards you can work on having a more aesthetic body. If you want large glutes try hip thrust. Deadlift is not necessary for aesthetics, and some can say squat isn't necessary as well. For now, just lose weight aka eat less aka less calories.

>be born as a white woman
>get fat
God I fucking DESPISE cunts like you. Bet you're gonna leave your SO once you get skinny

See, this is what I'd really rather be. I want to have a lot of children, but ya know.

To be honest, I agree with you. I'm quite large and I don't like it. However, every girl I've met from the UK was even fatter than I was. Like without fail. I can't even take what you say seriously.

>I want to have a lot of children, but ya know.
Thanks for the semi

Post another pic with time stamp and digits user. Will inseminate ASAP

just eat clean as fuck and live on the elliptical machine. Throw in some squats and you are set.

>every girl I've met from the UK was even fatter than I was. Like without fail. I can't even take what you say seriously
That's literally what I just said, you dumb cunt.
>Anywhere else in the world you are considered obese, EXCEPT THE UK
What part of that was lost on you?

my opinion:

i think you're a bit chubs, i would not fuck you and i dont find you attractive, but overall you're not too bad

I'm not with anyone right now, but gee thanks. There ya go.

Lol you actually did it. How old are you anyway user? If you’re young you should be able to get fit swiftly and start popping out babies ASAP. There is a 50 year old woman at my gym who is RIPPED and had 4 kids. Don’t be discouraged because you let yourself stop caring about your health.

My bad, man. You're right.

Up until this I thought she was an outlier, not like other girls, but here for actual advice and wanting self-improvement like men do.
Nope, just another attention starved broad. Only difference is she it too low value to get the attention she craves so she has to post of fucking Veeky Forums lmao

BRAAAAAAAAPPPP

how to be an attractive female
1. dont be fat
2. squats, hip thrusts, lunges
3. profit

>I'm a bit on the chubby side
You're a bit on the disgusting fatass side. Put down the fork you cow.

Howdy, my friend, no I have taken to heart what people have said. Personally, I get obsessed with increasing my squat or deadlift. However, when you come from an entire family of (female) lifters you need to be told that cardio should be your focus. If I were to ask my sister what I should do, I know she'd tell me to bulk, but I'm not gay. So ya know.

You need to diet and lift more. You have potential but you're overweight and not terribly proportional

get dem legs bigger( you can squat much more than 165 with some work and practice. Lift 3/week, get some running in and stop eating crap, you'll see results in about 4-6 weeks

>inb4 LONDON
>bread
>listen here little baby

FUCK YEAH NEW YEARS GOAL IS MET AHAHAHAA

Literally eat less retard.

lol, it's okay. I'm sturdy. I can withstand your hate.

>my advice goes completely unacknowledged
Typical

Girl you look fine, but lifting is always fun and girls look great with a little more musculature

>However, I'm having trouble as to what I should be focusing on in terms of looking better.
Hello, old dude here (approx. 2x your age I think).

There are three things I think you should focus on initially:
1) Change your lifestyle with regards to what you eat and how much you eat. Not implying you're that overweight, but most people don't track what they're eating, and personally I think it's vital if you want to be able to manipulate your body composition at will.

2) Focus on general, overall strength first, especially your core (i.e. abs and back), initally with higher reps and lower weights. The reason for that is it gives your tendons, ligaments, and joints a chance to adapt ahead of heavier loads/fewer reps later. Most of the guys here don't do this because they're in a hurry but I think it's important especially for someone new to training in the gym. The reason you want your core (abs, back) to be well conditioned is otherwise they become the 'weak link' for just about everything else you do.

3) Cardio-vascular conditioning. Not only does it burn calories, but having good basic endurance will support any more advanced training you decide to do later. You might even enjoy it. Take your pick what form it takes (running, cycling, stair climber, etc) but my recommendation is always to pick something you do outside, if at all possible, because it's much more motivating than staring at a wall or a TV set (in my opinion). Also unless you're running laps on a track, you have to get back home once you've started out; built-in motivation to continue.

Once you've been doing all that for a few months, lost some bodyfat, re-evaluate yourself and decide what direction you want to go.
Sound like a plan?

Everyone telling you to lift more is a

Damn you’re an angry little man lol

>posting this passive aggressive soyboy comment
>waah waah no one notices me :(
You're literally the last person here except OP that anyone should listen to

>Lifting is a meme for women.
There's absolutely no reason why women shouldn't go to the gym for general strength training. If for no other reason, it makes you more injury-resistant.

No fap 2018 is already taking it's toll on the minds of Veeky Forums.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

You have caught me in my ruse in which I'm opportunistic and prey on the celibate beta male. Case closed.

retard-strength autism, ladies and gents

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>deadlift
>woman
lmao why?

(You), see:

More pics. Ass pics

Got some aesthetic tits though damn

Because I want to protect my nest from the foreign invaders. I'm bored and this is my last post.

OP come meet me after you lose 10

normies don't remember that lifting works the same for dudes and chicks, they think chick are made of magical unicorn bines and candy floss or something

tl:dr STFU dumbfucks

t. dyel
deadlifts build the posterior chain which includes hamstrings and glues which are what make your ass look big

Is this comment meant to be taken seriously. You can be this beta

We don't need any more women making their asses huge, it was always stupid and it's still stupid.

stop eating bread, that's your main problem right there. bread is the enemy

Okay, I lied there you go.

Last I checked 70% of US and 60% of EU was overweight. America only wins on how many of those overweight people are further into obesity. US was something like 35% while EU was 20%. I know it's not perfect, and some countries are pretty good about not being fat like Italy, while others are pretty fucking fat like Ireland.

>pwned 7 days in

your new year is basically shit, budday

oh my new year friend

You can have an aesthetic body easily with those proportions, just lose some fat and do glute exercises and you'll be good

OP had this nice ass pic locked and loaded waiting for someone to ask for it. My offer of insemination still stands

Looking better? Since you're a woman, controlling your weight is enough to put you in the top 10%. You can work out to go even further, but considering most women are fat and getting fatter, justbeing thin is enough if all you care bout is looking good.

As to how you achieve that, it's simple: eat LESS.

>glute exercises
Oh for fuck's sake please don't, we don't need more disproportionate women with gigantic asses.

Get on an intermediate strength program for a year, while eating at maintenance or at a SLIGHT surplus. Do some assistance for ass, quads and hammies.
Then cut until you like what you see.

t. gril

You fucking cunt, this better not be a ruse. You're getting my dick hard. And I cannot sheath this blade until it has spilled blood...

We're all glad winter break should be over tomorrow and you'll be too busy with your middle school homework to be shitposting here all day long.

Literally do yoga and eat less and you'll look like a rockstar.
Don't run out do any extensive cardio, it'll make you look scrawny and old prematurely due to cortisol.

you realize you're talking to a dude who found this picture on google or is saved on his phone or something?

god you are pathetic to fawn over some internet "Girl"

grow a pair of balls cuck

shit advice

Why would you post this?
Op Google a female runners body vs a yoga guru chicks body lmao

I could probably bench press you like 50 times.

There is literally no reason why women should not do some strength training, if for no other reason than increasing injury resistance. It increases overall health, and some muscle definition looks good on most women.

This post was interesting, it looks like good advice for someone in the OP's situation:

>implying I wouldn't like that

You still around, OP? Lots of advice given..

Yoga is like half isometric strength training.

Women will generally fuck up their joints and get a weird body without a trainer guiding them..
That's my conxern

>I don't have social media of any kind

GUYS WE FOUND A UNICORN

I CALL DIBS

They're only disproportionate if implants, most glute exercises are compounds so her legs should match if she's not retarded about it

Well message me somewhere privately and I can arrange for that to happen.

>tfw this image reminds me of my ex

I will never escape.

You have no clue about female aesthetics do you?
>bust
>waist
>hips
Those are female curves.
For a classic 'hourglass' figure women want a narrow waist in proportion to bust and hips, and hips and bust should be relatively the same with regards to each other. All I see around is women making their asses huge because they don't have the hips (either hips are smaller than bust, or vice-versa), and then they've got a huge ass, disproportionate bust size, and who gives a crap about the waist at that point, they look awful.

that's on you, man.

Hey there toots, why don't you come over to my place and I'll show you the best workout you can possible imagine...

ITT

Christ, Veeky Forums has really fallen. Op read the sticky, stop having a bunch of virgins stroke your ego when you honestly are fat and need a lot of work.

tbf, she doesn't need "a lot" of work. She just needs to stop veering off course, if she diet and exercised right, she'd probably look pretty hotbody in a few months. But yeah, read the sticky you retarded cunt.