This is why I lift

This is why I lift.

what if im gay?

Is this real?

wake up

Can’t wake up

no. from what i'm seeing it says 80% of men will find a 2/10 attractive. it's complete nonsense and op is a fag.

>source: OPs ass

> tfw im 80% and gf is 20%

[GETS MAD EXTERNALLY]

Yes. Women have far higher physical standards than men. This makes sense because women want to secure the highest quality male she can whereas it is in a man's best interest to spread as much seed as possible. There have been studies showing that the average man is considered physically unnattractive when shown a selection of men. I'm sure someone will post it here

FUCKING ROASTIES

WE HAVE TO BE LITERALLY PERFECT TO GET LAID
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Going by this graph I must be a 9/10 because I've had girls from 6 to 9 attracted to me

i cant even read that

it's slightly exaggerated and not to scale but yes women's standards are objectively fucking ridiculous. Never feel sorry for a woman who is single, because she's only single if she wants to be

>wah wah women are so hard to get
>this thread
Jesus have any of you even so much as tried talking to women? You can't have any girl you lay eyes on, but even if only 20% of girls will talk to you because you look like Igor, then that means you just need to approach 5 girls a night.

The thing is it's ONLINE. Looks matter but this is what happens online. So many guys that it gets blown out of proportion

Not saying looks don't matter, they do. But online even much more

lol this picture is hilarious but it's her right to ask for whatever she wants.
I feel bad for any person who is so lacking of self awareness though

I don’t believe that women are inherently more picky than guys, but I do believe guys will fuck anything with a hole so I’m inclined to believe this graph. I know guys that will fuck girls they find unattractive regardless, it’s probably more related to girls being geberally more content to hold out without sex if they’re not really into the person.

>a woman talking to you is considered success
found the robot

You can be an attractive Veeky Forums man with a great personality and not even close to 20% of girls will want to DATE you, even if they will "talk to you"

>but it's her right to
the point is a short fat unemployed man couldn't ask for a supermodel and expect to be successful. This girl probably can find men who meet her standards though because of how skewed dating is and how easy it is for women.

girls want relationships like guys want sex:
it's the focus of their existence

guys want relationships like girls want sex:
they know it's good and they like it when it's happening but there's little drive to take the initiative

more or less

Nah. She probably gets a lot of messages from guys who fit the standard and they all just hump and dump her. The reason she ended up on OKC is evident that no normal sane guy will settle with her. Men just want to cum in whatever.
The equivalent of a guy being friendzoned, is a girl being fuckzoned.
The fact this woman believes that it is reasonable for her to have those demands from a potential partner, just indicates she severely lacks self awareness and don't know what her place is.

Are those tinder matches per week or what?

I agree. The experiment was on LOOKS alone and shows that women have higher standards. However irl there are various other factors that come into effect such as wealth status confidence etc

except women's standards for relationships are also way higher than men's. It's not just casual sex, it's just a meme that only women want to date. Women turn down guys left and right for serious relationships too.

Retard detected. Read the title again.

Oribiters, retard.

Or did you think "relationship" only meant "sexual relationship"?

Having high standards for a relationship with someone who may father your child is the opposite of a personality flaw, stay mad manlet. Her not being perfect doesn’t mean she isn’t allowed to try and create an optimum environment for her child to grow up, that includes ensuring the kid has ideal genes. It’s literally standard biology to be attracted to taller guys, I don’t know why they’re being chastised for it.
This is quickly turning into an /r9k/ thread.

>rejecting literally hundreds of suitable fathers until your ovaries dry up and you kill yourself without having kids is a good thing
This is quickly turning into a Tumblr blog
>hurr durr men only want to have sex
butthurt aging roastie detected. You could have married a 9/10 guy but you rejected all of them. Don't get mad because you refused to settle for anything less than perfection

This shit is why I used an old picture where I used to be fat as shit on this crap. If I'm still give the time of day then they get a nice surprise unless they wanted it big.

It's not a problem at all, It's just laughable.
Just like if some 5'3 pajeet came and started saying how he would only date a perfect 6'0 blonde blue-eyed goddess. It's his right to have those preferences that will result in the ideal offspring, doesn't mean it isn't ridiculous and isn't laughable.
Now fuck off to tumblr, faggot

The fact that you have a folder of these ‘anti roastie’ images saved on your computer ready to post says more about your failure with women than any words you type.

>rejecting hundreds of suitable fathers
So if someone passes the bare minimum requirement of being a put-together adult you’re not allowed to reject them, you must settle down and breed, got it.
And I bet you complain about overpopulation when a family of five walks in front of you too. Your morals just skew to whatever is convenient to you, in this case, it’s ‘women must fuck any man who shows interest.’

Ask your doctor about leg lengthening surgery or something.

>the fact that you have a folder of women like myself is really depressing please stop
ywn meet a woman who is single that didn't have perfect opportunities with amazing men that she turned down. That's a fact, sorry roastie.

>Everyone that doesn’t think females are evil sluts is a female
Uh huh. You enjoy the bachelor’s life user, sounds like it’s treating you well. Make sure to keep a back up of your anti roastie folder, wouldn’t want to have to go back to the self proclaimed female experts on /r9k/ to restock if you lost it.

You can get muscle top tier cock in your butt

congrats you've become enlightened and have opened the door to unlimited happiness and gains

T.cuck

The other thing to realize is that a dating profile set up is going to favor women. All you can do pretty much is type a little bit about yourself and post a couple pictures. for men, that's basically everything to see in order to know if you'd be interested in at least taking a female out. Then on the date you'd determine actual personality over what is typed up to decide if you're interested in pursuing further. A male profile doesn't tell a female as much, there is a picture which is important, but the typed up personality will only tell her whether you're blatantly autistic or not. So it makes sense that females are less likely to send messages to less attractive men.

In other words, women can hit more of a guy's wickets with a dating profile (i.e. face, body, personality not totally autistic) than a man can hit a woman's (i.e. income, values, but also of course face/body/personality)
and then of course it should be mentioned that women are less likely to message first.

women are shallow. we all knew this, but now it's backed by science.

>personality
when will this meme die? Women are more shallow than men, not less. Most dating sites list height, and that's something only women care about.

>t. literally retarded

>god you guys stop saying women can get a husband whenever they want okay yes women can marry a 5'11" athletic man with a good job and a good personality but who cares OMG a 5/10 woman can't marry the literal King of Chads so it's sooo hard to be a woman okay?
t. teenager who hasn't learned how the world works yet.

You will never meet a single woman who doesn't want to be single. If a woman wants a stable long-term relationship, she will have one. It's literally that easy. You'll learn when you grow up

>4'11"
>beat you in basketball
well isnt she a little bundle of overconfidence

> been told that I was a 5/10 before (tops)
Well, at least that means I have advantage over the bottom 5% of women

It's clearly fake

Why would a tall guy want to have manlet children?

I'm a manlet and i try to ensure I only date girls that are my height or only like an inch shorter so my kids will be taller.

im only 6'1 but i'd pump and dump her, not like she's gunna know im not 6'3

nothing more though who the fuck wants to procreate with someone 4'11 unless you're like >7ft I guess

I'm 5'11" and I've pumped-and-dumped girls who say they only date 6' tall. Obviously I'd never want to be in a relationship with those shallow cunts but I'll fuck them.

My god yall acting like women are so hard to get. Jesus yall r worse then I thought. GO OUT AND TALK TO A GIRL

Wrong. I have met single girls who are looking for boyfriends..

The guy you are responding to is an idiot.

Single girls who are looking for bf do exist because they won't date the first beta fuck who throws himself to her.

Women are picky, and that's the reason why they stay single: looking for the adequate person. Of course, they can have lots of fun on the side, so being single is not a huge deal for them anyways (until they get to the wall).

Women are mostly attracted to factors other than looks in men. Personality is pretty important, status, wealth, aggression, all that shit. If you can make a girl laugh that's huge, its like having a 9" cock

Single girls who are """""looking""""" for a boyfriend exist because they reject 99.9% of men. Women who have anything close to a reasonable standard for men are never single if they don't want to be.
Women have higher standards for looks (including height) than men, and they also have higher standards for personality. They just have high standards period. It's why you never find a woman who is single unless she wants to be.

>stable
>woman
kek

*Most men put no effort into appearance, we all knew this but now it's backed by science.

They are per 200 swipes, check the Y-axis

Wow it's almost like society expects men to make the first move.

post tits

SAAAAAAVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

look up that okcupid experiment with an account that has a blonde fat woman with a literal pig nose photoshooped in and she still gets a shitton of requests from thirsty males

Maybe I should put on a little makeup

To be fair though that image is pretty sad. Regardless of how many people she rejected its sad for her to take her own life over it

its complete bullshit. women irl have extremely low standards. /r9k/ fags who perpetuate this shit are just so extremely bottom of the barrel they can get women

also not Veeky Forums related. mods pls delet

Thank God I'm 6'3
I can't imagine being a 5'8-5'9 manlet getting btfo so hard that getting effortless side action online is completely not an option.

>this is compete bullshit even though it's studied and proven over and over

You're getting your wires crossed, bro. What you're saying is what you want to parrot in real life to not seem bitter. This is an anonymous image board where you can dive into the redpill truths of life. This is where you stare into the abyss.

I lift so that when ww3 happens I can defend my family and nation from subhumans.

>you just need to go out there and say 'hi' brah

its a bunch of cherry picked "studies" autists post so they dont feel bad about why they dont have a gf. what I said is what Ive seen in real life. the process is

>5/10 with a 2/10 personality thinks hes a 6.5 with an 8 personality
>hits on girl
>girl btfo him because hes autistic
>he goes on /r9k/ and posts this shit

also this is a fitness board, not a place to
>dive into the redpill truths of life

unironically true

so fucking what? seriously, all I see is people on this board bitch and moan about women, yet you guys are the sole reason for women pulling off shit like that. you thirsty fucks will NEVER say no to women, making them feel superior in right about every situation

I had women literally ask me why I wasn't interested in them because almost every male out there is only interested in looks. once they're confronted with their character not being up-to-par with some male's expectations, they are confused because everyone else usually gives them attention and confirmation for stuff that is unimportant. first you give some instagram whore your likes because she's half naked and then you complain about women having all the power. well fucking duh, you provide them with that power you dimwits

it's also every person's right to have expectations, even if they are objectively retarded for having them. if some pathetic insecure guy wants to fuck a fat girl, so what? go out there and give the intelligent girls some attention instead of gazing at the first stupid whore you can find

>This is where you stare into the abyss
nigga, you should definitely check out r9k because this is not the board for the kind of crap you are talking about

lmao how many picture this incel has downloaded. do you have like a collection like "manlets" "okcupid" "tinder" "r9k screencaps"

>this one guy samefagging, desperately trying to convince himself that science is "r9k bitter loser" tier instead of just ignoring the thread

Hmmm....

just get a hooker you fucking retard. in west yurop there are a lot of regular girlfriend looking girls doing this as part time job so you dont even have that professional sex worker vibe going on. and in other countries you can bang extremely hot eastern europeans for super cheap. like whats your problem

probably not the person you are referring to but there are lots of bitter losers in this thread. sure, the dating market is flawed due to women having more power. nevertheless, I'm pretty sure you'd fuck any woman regardless of her character as long as she looks pretty and that's why you're part of the problem.
nobody is talking about science being in the wrong. people are merely stating that there are lots of betas on this board who cry about life the way women and autists do instead of changing for the better and not caring about women all the time, ergo putting pussy on a pedestal all day every day

>4'11
>105
nigga

they didnt teach reading comprehension where you're from, did they?

This graph is solely female perspective on attractive males

>source: how 2 cope 101

>you don't have to be Bastian Schweinsteiger

isn't it hot? god i love cocky girls

Source on this? I see the text goes on and I'd like to read it.

>you thirsty fucks will NEVER say no to women
Unsuccessfully hitting on women for years on end after having maxed out all the attributes you can change about yourself (like grooming, dressing, learning to talk and getting swole) will do that to you
The problem is not 5s settling for 3s and 7s settling for 5s
The problem is 8+s fucking anything that walks to get as many notches on their belt as possible

>I had women literally ask me why I wasn't interested in them because almost every male out there is only interested in looks. once they're confronted with their character not being up-to-par with some male's expectations, they are confused because everyone else usually gives them attention and confirmation for stuff that is unimportant.
I agree with the thirsty beta stuff but what you wrote here shows me you're a good looking guy so fuck off for not knowing the struggle.

omg this thread exposes the fuck out of all the betas on this board

literal cringe

What should we do Mr. Alpha? Hang ourselves?

>>a woman talking to you is considered success
>found the robot
Yeah, if you go and talk to a woman at a bar and she doesn't shut you down, you have a window. You just have to not fuck it up by being creepy or a sperg.

>4'11"
>women need to stop blaming men for all the domestic violence
If only I was 3 inches taller.

This almost made me rage but the last line stole my heart

Bitches ain't shit, guys. Fuck em and flee. Smoke weed, get money, business before pleasure, and again, if you want to settle down. You better get to know her really fucking well, or deal with %60 of your income being taken to support a family you'll never be a part of.

>I roll around in a wheelchair so that if I ever get picked for the Olympics (which I won't) I can surprise everyone by actually being able to run

yep

Fucking this, beta fags ruin women. Imagine that every average looking girl was hitting on you, telling you how manly you are and expressing her endless love to your cock backed by daily dose of kinky pics. Those women are product of beta society, and only way to make them go for you is making them believe you're worth more than them. You won't get anywhere being another beta faggot

That mongrel doesn’t really have room to making height demands

Wow, harsh standards, much? You must be a bitter virgin ;)

She is allowed to have preferences!

Why I lift, pt 1: What I expected.

Pt 2: What I got.

Are those people a couple? What's wrong with him?

nah it's from HBO's "Girls"

> been told im an 8/10
> means only 30% of women find me attractive
Feels bad

>In home room I said "hi" to this girl and she said "hi" back so I guess we're basically dating now
God this level of sperging.

Cheer up, none of them is above 3/10