Who do you lift for?

Who do you lift for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRzxEiBLQCA
youtube.com/watch?v=kdIb0ElUpG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to get laid and I have nothing else to offer.

Jewish girls.

degenerate
only correct answer

She'd look good with a ring gag.

How do you go from this

To this?

For the men of the Axis powers that died fighting for me. Hopefully one day i can sacrifice myself on the alter of my race.

Tattoos and hair dye. The fuck did you think?

I lift for the woman who raised me, I was orphaned many years ago and adopted by this lady with 4 foster kids.
Life was good in our home and we were happy, but as time goes in she got old, died and left us kids to fight over her inheritance.
It was hard but I got this beautiful smith machine with 8 settings and notches (I think it was a Korean build)
And everyday for 3 and a half years I have dedicated my life to lifting for that beautiful woman that kept me.
Her name was Martha

She closed the nose ring
In pic 1 the ring is broken and the anima still flows freely
In pic 2 she had it sealed and thus the anima is stagnant and tainted, slowly corrupting this one into the other one

Talking about her mind you fucking nerd

You can still kill yourself wehraboo.

You lack honor and pride in your ancestors, just like your Amerimutt grandfather.

this chick has an amazing rack

Is this Grimes' evil twin

>gets a swastika tattoo
>is too much of a pussy to show it in public

sauce

You’re post just reminded me of my towns motor bike gang.
They wear shirts full of swastikas and nazi eagle banners and stuff.
Pretty friendly if you don’t piss them off.
Haven’t seen them lately cause I think they’re mostly in jail

For myself.
>all I want is this decent position I applied for.
>just make a nice salary, and live in a relatively nice home is my goal
I don't need a gf, maybe a dog or some birds. But you need to keep lifting to remind yourself that this isn't the end.

Easy...heroin

I don't lift.

My daughter I refuse to be a fat shit dad who can't play with their kid

Lifting for Hitler is pretty much the reason most of us are here.

That's a grade A potato nose.

both of those pictures are the same thing though

>woman
>mind

kek

literally who cares, kiddo

not her

>sad guy in the back

I lift to save him

Disgusting and also unemployed

ew

Lifting for Oswald Molsey. Anybody else?

Not him but my ancestors are all from England, so I'm definitely not betraying my ancestors

>lift for myself
>lift for the possibility that one day I will see my ex who shattered my heart and make her regret dumping me

>he doesn't stalk his ex
You gay or something?

she blocked me way back senpai thank god. or not my heart still hasn't moved on.

eugh

Make a new account find hers and see if shes planing to go any where, if she does go there first and make her suffer.

Hitler wanted to genocide millions of whites, or just non Germnanic eastern Europeans

So now that the meme answers are over with, I lift to be able to join the navy seals

I can respect that

I lift for them.

youtu.be/rRzxEiBLQCA

Unironically this

Best answers ITT

Thx

Hell yeah!
HOOYAH

forever and always

For Rome

Brings a tear to me fookin eye. Me too, bro. Me too.

For Greece (Superior to Rome)

Yes user, big bad Adolf wanted to ALLLL non blue eyed, blond haired Germans. We went to school.

Unironically this too

My future wife and sons, my people, my nation, and finally, myself.

Step 1) Kill Angela Merkel.
All uphill from there.

nice white titties

>lifting for this much plastic
kill yourself subhuman faggot

I'm not German

For my future wife, my future children, and my country!

Good post

The choice of images makes one of these identical posts noble and strive worthy, and the other cringeworthy

you should lift your car keys and drive away bruh

thanks mein bruder

I try to keep life simple

>dat Polan
thought it will be sarcastic but ended true

I lift cuz it's fun

For the young lads who were brave enough to stand up against communism, hopefully I can raise my son to be just as tough.

For Allah.

Pictures like this make me sick to the stomach. If only I was born 100 years earlier. I will die longing for my true vaterland

youtube.com/watch?v=kdIb0ElUpG0

I lift for Ariadna Grande

Control. Women.

Myself.

Why is Greece superior to Rome?

she fucked like over 10 guys officaly

Good god he's right.

t. blebbit

giv

does she have the plague?

>whites
>non Germanic
Pick one (1).

>‘I train for honor'... I train because somewhere in my DNA there's a memory of a more ferocious world, a world where men could become what they are and reach the most terrifyingly magnificent state of their nature. I don't train to impress the majority of modern slobs. I train to be worthy enough to 'carry water' for my barbarian fathers, and to be worthy of the company of the men most like them today. I train because I imagine the disgust and contempt our ancestors would have for us all if they lined up modern men on the street. I train to be less of an embarrassment to their memory. I train because most modern men dishonor all of the men who came before them. I train "as if" they were watching and judging us... I train because it is better to imagine oneself as a soldier in a spiritual army training for a war that may never come than it is to shrug, slouch and shuffle forward into a dysgenic and dystopian future.

Race, family, nation, tribe, culture. We need strong men (not just in the physical sense) for the times that are coming.

>stoopid

Because Romans were Greek wannabes

>balding

I lift for my wifebot that I will buy before 2050

Wow this is just not true. Greeks were literally their slaves most of the time....

I enjoy constantly being in that sort of dull muscle soreness pain. Makes me feel alive.

I'm a young backpacker traveling around Japan. At a hostel where I'm staying for a couple of weeks, I meet a Japanese girl my age. She's a real tomboy who loves the outdoors, and know even more about it than me. We go on a lot of hikes together, visit historical sites, and climb a mountain. In the evenings we go to local izakayas and get drunk and eat yakiniku together - she always eats more than me.

After a week or two, I've become rather fond of her, but she doesn't seem interested. In fact, she treats me like a little brother, even though I'm only a year younger than her. She suggests to me that we go and hike up a nearby volcano as there's supposedly a natural hot spring up there that not many people know about. We make the hike and manage to get to the spot right before sundown. We set up camp and watch the sunset together before hitting the hot spring. She insists we can bathe together since it's dark now, but my eyes get used to the darkness and I can see her body in the dark, a silhouette of curves that's usually hidden beneath layers of outdoor clothes. I catch her looking in my direction a couple of times, and the short conversations we have are all tense and awkward. Afterwards, we eat dinner in silence, and we each go to our individual tents. I let mine be open as I smoke a cigarette and stare at the landscape below a starry sky as I hear her come over. She's wearing a raggy pyjamas, and says nothing as she pushes herself on top of me. We make tender, quiet love together, and it turns out she was a virgin before. After we finish, we curl up together in my tent and talk about our lives and feelings, and she opens herself up and reveals a very girlish and insecure side of herself.

We continue traveling together in Japan, and it turns out that she's pregnant. We marry, and open a campground lodge near Mount Fuji and live our lives happily ever after raising tough, outdoorsy kids and enjoying the pleasures of a simple life.

That is what I lift for.

I like stretching while having that feeling