Which political system produces the most alpha, strongest, courageous humans?

Which political system produces the most alpha, strongest, courageous humans?

I think Germany in 1938 had more jacked men concentrated in one place than anywhere else on earth in human history, prove me wrong

Inb4 Ancient Greece or Rome. The marble statues were “ideals” and those societies suffered from the same indulgences and decadences as we do today. Plus there populations were much lower respectively

Fuck OFF, /pol/

This is the first time I’ve posted here since Zyzz died and this is how you treat me

>capitalism produces happy, FULL, bloatlord who is way stronger than the cuck pretty boy fascist
God bless capitalism.

Bump for chestbrah

FUCK OFF, /pol/, go back to your containment board!

This must be how redditters who visit T_D feel when they visit other subreddits

cucks, cucks everywhere

Sure feels like Veeky Forums is low test these days, what happened

Have you guys been on that there Soy protein? We warned you guys about that

>offtopic

Why don't you prove him wrong user?

Not really off topic, am talking about physiques and overall human health across time, I’m looking for an example OTHER than 1930’s Germany...

Fuck it, I’m out,. This place & the musc died the day Zyzz died.

I’ll visit again in another 5 years and see if this place has been uncucked

This ain't your safe space bitch

See you tomorrow, faggot.

I got your 'safe space' RIGHT HERE, /pol/fag.

east germany. all their athletes were the highest of test

If Hitler was a little more left and a little more authoritarian he would have been perfect. Government mandated training and government supervised steroid cycles, PE drugs are legal and common

I get it, you don’t want politics here, I wasn’t trying to make it political, I wanna know of other “jacked” and super athletic civilisations and if anything matched Germany, that’s all

I lift for the fourth Reich

I’d like to know what makes you think 1939 Germany had the most jacked men of all time.

It could be all the old fit posters are finally making it and forsaking this damned site. New blood is circulating in