Pre-workout sip

hi Veeky Forums

been lifting for about 3 months, my friend recommended this monster stuff as a pre-workout (to up my energy levels for lifting). Is this a good idea? Should I sip it throughout my workout or just drink it all on the way to gym?

thanks for all the advice!

not really, it has some caffeine that helps in your workout but not much actually. What is not going to work is the gas, you are going to be bloated in your workouts and is expensive in a long time being buying one everyday. If you want a bust buy a pre-workout, be sure to start with something light

I pour my sips from high up into a cup, so it gets all the fizzy out.

Caffeine raises cortisol levels which inhibits the production of testosterone.

Drink 2 sips before workout, and then have one during for energy levels.

so it does work?

technically yes, but im sure the extra intensity will make up for the minute test loss

i have a sip pre-workout 30-60 minutes before i lift. it gives you a boost of energy to get through a long, strenuous workout, but it won't make you "stronger" the way a stimulant like adderall would. for me it's also become somewhat of a pavlovian thing; i associate energy drinks and their flavor with lifting, and drinking one gets me in the mood to lift. depending on which sip i choose, i'll have 140-240 mg of caffeine per lifting day.

that is an assload of caffeine, do not do this OP (at least not without developing a tolerance first)

I have about 500mg of caffeine everyday. Is that bad?what could happen?

1 cup of Black Coffee always works for me.

Sips make everything magic

are /sip/ bois in the building?

Makes your balls/penis shrink. Works the same as amphetamines.

what the fuck are those i want them

Kmart Australia has em 20 buxx my dude get aesthetic and get sippin

wonderful really

Just pop like 600 mg caffeine and eat a snickers 30 mins before workout

Change it to Good Gois 2018

>Driving an automatic

drink it about 30-45 minutes before you go to the gym, so you don't get gas like this retard they're good though, enough flavors that you don't get bored of one, and the no-carb is good

Why wouldn't you just drink a double black Espresso like a man?
This drink is what some fat basements dwelling gaymer's Mom brings home from the store because she is concerned about his floppy man titties.

so true monster is gay af, the only people who drink it are manchildren who need to dink sweet stuff to satisfy their addiction

>a real adult drinks coffee, schlomo told me so!

a case of monster is roughly the same price as preworkout but tastes better

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

[citation needed]

Energy drinks are poison don’t drink any of them

>be 2018
>be not sipping
>be a big gay idiot

ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN WANT TO LIVE IT

>current year +4
>there are people on this board who are unironically not sipboys

guys, has anyone else tried mixing onion juice with ultra
ultra onionsips are amazing

You're likely addicted to caffeine which means if you don't get your hit, your mental performance is impaired.

> Not chugging salty drinks like ballsweat and semen like this guy.
Never gonna make it.

>dinking sweet stuff
When will sip boys learn haha. Always dinking lol

>ctrl-f bang
no results. its like you don't even want your BCAAs before after and during workout. enjoy your DOMS scrubs

*teleports behind you*

>he doesn’t Unleash the Beast™ with that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 8

Anyone here /siptower/?

Lmao handlet

S I P G O Y S 2 0 1 8

The *thunk* sound when you open those is the sound of your soul unlocking to receive the crisp refreshment of that first sip

they're ok. not quite as effective as real pwo and a bit more expensive. taste good tho.

people who say they r unhealthy can't name 1 bad ingredient and it's effects

Why would you drink alcohol as pre workout

Sips are an expensive luxury. They taste goodnand are decent cutting aids due to the caffeine and are ok preworkouts. Caffeine pills and real preworkout are far cheaper.

>Needing drinks to validate your masculinity
Never, ever going to make it.

Stop drinking caffeine period for a couple of weeks and you'll have all the energy you need. Shits garbage.