/whr/

Alright bros. We all know that:

A Waist to Hips Ratio of 0.9 for men and 0.7 for women has been shown to correlate strongly with general health and fertility. Women within the 0.7 range have optimal levels of estrogen and are less susceptible to major diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders and ovarian cancers.[22] Women with high WHR (0.80 or higher) have significantly lower pregnancy rates than women with lower WHRs (0.70–0.79), independent of their BMIs.[23] Men with WHRs around 0.9, similarly, have been shown to be more healthy and fertile with less prostate cancer and testicular cancer.[24]

So Veeky Forums what are your /WHR/?

0.84 here... Them Powerlifter Glutes keep me in the green!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jailyneojeda/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That isn't the interesting ratio in this pic. Can someone explain to me what in the actual fuck is going on in pic related?

her hand is bent facing away from you

Yea but why does it look like a hoof?

Fingers are perpendicular to palm, just bad angle

That's how a hand looks when it's turned the other way.

0.6 masterrace here

any girls with above 0.7 are inferior

>Do you even hand bro?

Ouch, I'm close to the limit clocking in at 0.9.

Hmm... if I suck in my stomach a bit I get down to 0.79... yeah... that's it! This will be the value that goes to my profile.

dont you have hands?

Jesus. You got bitch hips or something?

Why does everyone on this got damn site think Im a man

That photoshop job on the face.

Jesus christ, they wanted to hit that uncanny valley with that shit.

My waist is an inch less than my hips and my obliques are wider than my hips.

What ratio is this? And how come this is horny as fuck?
It does look weird, there is a high chance the pic is photoshoped. Idk.

Do you have poor eyesight or do you have a mental disability?

my whr is 0.6 and people always think im anorexic (which im absolutely not) (pic related). my waist is around 54 cm

youre a decent trap, shame about the shoulders bud, you tried.

Lmfao im biologically female

>Biologically (hrt) female (male)

That's just asking to get impregnated.

the science is in, folks
if you try and debate this you're literally hitler

because 99% of people on this site are a man

Fuck off dude, im not gonna show u my pussy

That's because you don't have one

At first I read “shoulder to hip ratio”. Someone please draw a .9 shoulder to hip ratio on a guy lol.

Nice thigh gap. Bet you have a wide pussy

XX
XY

Her waist is 21 inches, I don't think it's even possible for a guy to have a waist that tiny.

Show benis

slampig

post hips

Well then good work. 0.6 is doing very well.

women should have a wider waist then their shoulder

Mine is 0.66 is that bad

That would be weird looking and unhealthy.

there you go. truly master race genes, such beauty

How to find out

What a hiplet. Won't be able to birth you many strong sons and daughters.

You know this is the ultimate female body

By the love of god... sauce!

Just google image reverse search her...

>DISPROPORTIONATE
She needs a boob job to balance her out.

how about da'

What would my son look like? Idk why but something tells me my son would be smart and strong for some reason

If you faggots cared more about lifting than a fucking waist to hips ratio you might actually look like you lift

it's a shoop m8

The fatty tissue around her butt and thighs will provide ample nutrition for the developing embryo.

LoL You dont have to have a kid but just imagine a body like that but with a sexier cuter and even more feminine face having a child with the manliest of men, a Giga chad type of guy,what whould the result be?

Or even this type of Gigachad.(note that gigachad isnt real)

So?

All of these are either photoshopped and/or surgically enlarged. I can't believe you actually think women's hips can naturally look that way. If they don't have "hip dips" there's a 99% chance they had plastic surgery.

This one is shopped, but the other ones could be real and natty

that latina slut is real, or at least not photoshopped and 2bh looks pretty natty as well
instagram.com/jailyneojeda/?hl=en

I need her...I'm the best male and I deserve a girl with a body like that,too bad that her face isn't elite.

She's also too short.
Your sons will be manlets.

Shortness in women is attractive...What Veeky Forums considers manletism Is heights like 5'10 and this type of height for a man is ideal for muscle building and functioning in the world,also is healthier.As long as gravity works the way it does people won't get any more taller females will prefer taller men than themselves and men shorter women that themselves.Short women like that are ideal and they make my dick diamonds!

Nah they couldn't, you just don't know anatomy. They don't have some superior genes, it's just silicone implants.

>wanting your kid to be short

Plus women can think the same way if they want to have kids and it's a girl then she might be too tall if she chooses a tall guy so it's a matter of balance and averageness.I don't plan to have kids anyway and nature takes its course future generations will have some very very attractive humans.

BIGOT

its a pigs hoof

why do people think these bodies are real?
10 or 20 years ago it was rare to see a girl with hips like this, now every girl has them. Do you think they just appeared? no they got injections, fat transfers or implants.

10-20 years ago I was made fun of for having big hips; what changed is the fat epidemic and people's relative tastes. Us wide hipped girls were always here, it's just no longer considered fat. Tastes in the 90s and early 00 was for fairly slim waif like supermodels, that's no longer the standard

Squats fat distribution and body structure waist to hip ratio is key in female attractiveness

Was that English? You sound like a broken A.I. trying to learn English from just reading Veeky Forums

>less and less males considered mateable because of hypergamy+interwebs

>increasing pressure on women to please those few to even have a shot

gee, i wonder

Don't know what are you talking about fellow human

I NEED these girls to sit on my face.

can I seat on your face too?

Nice trips, now show me dat ass.