>is this routine i found on reddit good
no
>how do i lose weight
read the sticky
>I wanna get a six pack
read the sticky
>what's oats
read the sticky

I'm looking for something to go with my oats. I bought some granola and fruit to go with my oats and milk because I eat it like cereal, but I'm wondering if there's anything that's just as simple but good for a quick snack/meal? The only reason I wouldn't go full oats is because of the manganese content.

why not fruit? a box of raspberries is like 2 bucks and will last you the week.

How do I count calories if I didn't cook what I'm eating? I typically have no idea how much of what my mom threw in to supper when she makes things. Should I just estimate how much of what I know is in whatever I'm eating? I realize I probably don't need to be 100% accurate, and I'm pretty bad at judging amounts.

Why can I do dragon flags with a bit of difficulty but going too far out on a standing ab rollout is terrifying?
What's the worst that can happen if I fail the rep? Not give up, but literally my body gives out at parallel?

Does lifting makes people taller?

Yes

My taint hurts when I tried to fap

I did nofap for a month in response and nothing changed

Wat do protip no doctor

I used to be 5'9" in HS, sitting around a lot and playing football 2 hours a day.

Now I'm 5'6" and work heavy 8 hours a day.

Did the physical activity do this to me? How do I fix it

I have a bodyfat % of >20%. Been doing SS for about 10 weeks at maintenance.

Can I continue to run SS while cutting gently or will it fuck my shit up?

Anatomically, no. posture gains, yes

Does anyone have any experience running ivysaur 4-4-8? How does it compare to SS/GreySkull/other beginners

Made for bbc

either you fucked up your posture or you were always 5'6

How much bull is science based six pack abs?

diese verdammten Bayern

I guarantee I towered most of everyone I knew and met them 2 years later and looked up to them.
How to fix posture? I stand up straighter at my shoulder blades but I heard muscles could be constantly conracting and curving my spine. I dont stretch ever, could that be it?

>5'9"
>towering over anyone

Lads I've been doing this routine for a month with assorted accessories, and am a beginner lifter, just wondering how long I should stick with this program as I have a lot of free time over summer and feel like I could possibly be making much better gains doing pplxppl

How important are post-workout meals? I'm currently doing intermittent fasting but I like to lift in the morning, so I don't eat anything for 2 hours after lifting. Will this be in any way detrimental to my gains?

>posts on an atherial slapboxing tablet exchange
>can talk shit

A lot of backed up prostatic fluid bud.

You're gonna cum and it's gonna hurt a little when it comes out, but just get through it and afterwards your faps will feel normal again very quickly.

First of all, if you're making progress, think twice about changing shit. Understand that there's a cap to how quickly you can build muscle, and if you are in fact currently building muscle, it's very fucking unlikely that you'd see even more muscle growth doing a different program.

As for how long to stay on a routine - You stay on it for as long as it's working. When you can no longer progress at the planned rate, it's run its course (provided it's not due to other factors such as no sleep, shit diet, girlfriend dumped you etc)

You should consider moving your eating window forward to after your workout and then fast the rest of the day including the night.

Thanks for the advice, I'll stick with it

Is the leg press a meme machine or good ? I'm super new and considering trialing a gym membership and always really liked that one as a teenager.

can i alternate between hypertrophy and strength training every other session? if i lift 3 times a week it would look like HxSxHxx - SxHxSxx and so on. anyone got experience on doing so?

You can. Most people will swear that it works better 4/wk than 3 (because you can do heavy/light/rest/heavy/light and have the hypertrophy sessions also act as recovery from the heavy ones) but it's not like 3/wk is useless or anything.

ah yes good idea, 4 times a week would make more sense i guess

I finally got a girlfriend and now I have friction burns on the head of my cock and it's affecting my deadlift. How do I ignore it?

You've made it to jelly town. You're going to want to leave ASAP

Easy Solution :

Eat until you're past full if bulking, or eat more times throughout the day.

Wait until you're actually hungry to eat if cutting.

This is all assuming you are eating somewhat healthy.

I just got back from vacation and my creatine solidified into a solid block. Has it gone bad or should I just break it up?

Provided I don't add any oil or anything like that, is frying my chicken in a pan any worse than grilling or baking it?

If you're cutting, overestimate the calories and shrink your portions.
If you're bulking, do the opposite.

Meme. Do squats instead.

I'm doing Ivysaur's routine right now.

What's a good lifting tracker to keep a record of my lifts? I keep forgetting what I lifted last week and it's fucking up my progression

A notebook and a Pilot G2

>6'2
>Scandi
>viking genes
>generally regarded as gigantic (people tell me this all the time)

>wasting away in front of my computer
>don't eat junk food or candy (too expensive) but not losing weight
>never lifted in my life
>somewhere between skinnyfat and builtfat? I don't know
>want to get started on working out

How the fuck do I get in to running lads?

>Running

You read SS and do that instead. Or just look up Couch 2 5k. Good program.

I'm already huge. I want resilience, not pure strength.

why do people choose these meme routines over SS?

genuine question

What is the best program(s) to achieve 2/3/4/5 plate?

one aimed at intermediate or advanced lifters

Oh i mean from pretty much beginner level

there is no routine on the planet that will take you from beginner to 2/3/4/5

I'd look up some shit like what olympic cyclists or defensive linemen do. Maybe some crossfit style training, but with properly executed lifts, so basically strongman with less rest time.

More volume and focus on upper body to avoid t rex mode? It does say that

but the rep ranges and weights are continuously changing, Trex mode isnt really a thing, and you should be doing chin ups and dips

SS isnt the problem but the people that follow it, it's hands down the best beginner program for pretty much everyone

Can I hit my daily calorie limit with just fat for macros? Literally whale blubber diet.
I would supplement with a multivitamin and electrolytes of course.

What would happen to me physically? Would I die, or run at optimum efficiency, like an ubermensch?

>implying rep count and weight changes are bad
you're a fucking queer.

>bench erryday ye niggas get pumped
>stall

>first day 4x4
>second day 4x8
>first day 3x4 +amrap

dafuq

Alright, what should I do in the meantime? Starting strength until 1/2/3/4?

just do SS until you can no longer add weight every workout and then switch to an intermediate routine, there is not until X because everything is relative, if you're 4'5 you wont get close to 1/2/3/4 whereas if you're 6'5 you'll probably get their in 4 months

weight pushed is relative, hence weightclasses in basically every single sporting event

I was specifically talking about rep and weight variety, not anyone's program because I don't give a shit about what programs people post here.
What I'm getting at is, if you do the same shit every week, you will stall. If you lift heavy every week, you will stall. If you have heavy and light days, you will benefit from the light days, giving your CNS time to recover from the heavier days. Variety is good shit, both for the muscle and the lifter, letting the lifter keep from getting bored with going through the motions every day.

What's the best intermediate routine for general strength, i.e. not powerlifting-specific?

Is it better to do only cardio? Only weights? Or mix up both? I'll go to the gym 4 times a week starting today. I've been going to the gym for 7 or so months past year, usually 1 or 2 times a week.
I need to lose 30kg in total, and can manage to squeeze 40min workouts in my daily routine.
Any tips?
For endurance, I can do 12 full burpees in a row, HIIT style.

> fitnotes app for android
there's no app better than that

btw ivysaur is a shitty routine
progression makes no sense, much more pushing than pulling etc
if you want a good program w/ more volume for upper body, follow greg nuckols 3x beginner template
add chin-ups/pull-downs following the same protocol you choose for bench

t. former t-rex

I'm actually going to bump for this. Although whale blubber has to have some meat in it right?

when I squat I go down till my ass touches the flat bench, is that deep enough or?

Any fat would do, I'm thinking. Tallow, suet, etc. Could also be from any animal.
Could melt it down in a bone broth with salt for the nutrients and electrolytes.
Be completely efficient drinking salty melted animal bits, basically.

Can bulky people (with no visible abs) feel their abs beneath their belly fat? Assuming they've trained there abs moderately but do not have low enough body fat percentage.

Only If I tense them

why the everloving fuck do you have a bench where you're squatting?

If they train them, yes.

>why the everloving fuck do you have a bench where you're squatting?
home gym, I'm just using it to know if I've gone deep enough

Will dropping from 17% BF to 10 or 12% BF result in any face gains? or am I stuck with these fat cheeks?

He never claimed that, can you read?

currently 27% bodyfat, should i be doing cardio on my rest days?

Yes.

do i NEED to do a full body workout on the gym? can it be done on my home?

fuck, has Tien been working out?

Is anyone here on amphetamines? How can i get gains when i have no appetite. Stopping drugs not possibility for my priorities

Why my front delt hurt during BB rows?

I'm back into lifting after a few years off. How much easier is rebuilding muscle compared to building new muscle? I hear it's easier, like noobie gains, but how much easier?
Can I cut fat and rebuild muscle at the same time, if I basically eat at maintenance and lift weights?

Does anyone have a link to that body composition website, i think it also does 1 rep max calculations

any good workout plans for people without gear (or cheap no space taking up in my shitbox of an apartment). cant gym.

any good deadlift programs? I'm doing t nations simple deadlift progression, but I feel like once a week wont be enough to add any to my 1rm.

when setting up tinder, do you choose your location or is it wifi/gps based?

only one way to find out

You shouldn't have to have an indicator. Just take a video of yourself nigga.

You should be dieting every day.

Like, can you workout at home? Sure. If you have access to a power rack and a bench you can basically do every exercise at home.

give up you degenerate druggie

you're thinking of strengthstandards.co or symmetricstrength.com

You gain muscle faster, but it's not like you'll be back up to your 1RM in weeks after a year of not lifting. I'd say it only takes about 60% of the time .

why can't you gym

it's GPS based.

which is better/ideal:

1.) reps at a lower weight to make sure you can hit them all with excellent form

2.) heavier weight such that you sacrifice form/ROM at the last few reps

Thanks answerbrah

>it's GPS based.
and if I got it turned off?

Almost always 1.

There's something to be said about handling supramaximal weights to build confidence, but this shouldn't be a major part of your training, if you should be doing it at all.

The problem with letting form slip to that last couple of reps is that when you look at your training log, you keep getting stronger (on paper), and then next session you need to try and beat that performance that you already struggled with last time. You'll be setting yourself up for failure.

Also, the injury risk is greater.

Hi should i buy protein powder or caffeine pills i can't decide and have only 10 bucks

Yes

you wouldn't get very good matches. People tend not to message others who are like a billion miles away.

>10 bucks

you literally cannot buy decent protein powder with that money. So caffeine pills.

Your questions tells me you haven't got the slightest grasp of how nutrition works.

k, thanks

What does that have to do if i want protein powder of caffeine pills

I'm a 6'0" 22-year-old guy weighing 196lbs as of this morning. I'm trying to lose weight, so I've started cutting back on calories and hiking. Yesterday I hiked for about 1 and a half hours and felt great, but when I got home, my hip and knee joints were killing me. I know that this hsouldn't be normal for a guy my age, but I can see that it's my weight that is the issue. Can anyone recommend exercises that don't put that much strain on my joints? I plan on taking them up until I lose enough weight that my joints don't suffer.

How can I get rid of the butt wink?

Go swimming brah Veeky Forums seems to like their swimming

I don't have any pools near me, but I do live close to the ocean...

bump

Not sure what it is but I have been eating half a cup of oatmeal every morning.
My stomach is making lots of noises and I feel gassy too. Is this normal if you take too much oatmeal? Also should mention I sometimes eat rice too during lunch

I posted on another thread, didn't really get an answer. I just hit 3 plates for my deadlift max after about 3 weeks. How can I maximize my noob gains? Should I add volume? Or just keep going for maxes every time I deadlift?

>5'11 165

>3plate after 3 weeks
>5'11" 165

What the fuck am I weak if I'm taking longer to do this?

Do you find this girl atractive? Because she have that douchey smile that you must be careful when you see in real life.