Roids

I just want to share my experience. Maybe it'll help someone.

I used test E 500mg on and off (Pic not related) for a 1.5, mostly on though. I made good gains, bloated and used arimidex or aramosin (sp?) to see how it affected me during different cycles.

I regret the shit out of this.

Let me explain:

- Mood swings (varies i know, but it ADDED to my relationship issues, my fault too)
- Unsure, but you could call it a suicide attempt. The fight we had about stuff drove me insane. I actually started hitting myself instead of her. She had to call the police on me because I wouldnt stop hitting myself. Pretty sure I had or was close to a concussion.
- My relationship was failing anyways for years, this was just icing on the cake and i take ownership for the way i acted.
- Dry joints. I even tried fish oil. The stuff I took to reduce bloating caused dry joints. I got off it, and my face went full moon.
- Orgasms weren't amazing, but my need for risky sex was increased. I would focus on my next lay. Sometimes I'd fuck 3 times a day with different people. Other times, just me doing kinky shit alone. I didn't even need to cum.
- Alcohol seemed to affect me differently. It was a bad idea to be on booze and roids at the same time, but for some reason i'd push myself more. Off of test for months now, I can cut myself off just fine.
- Sleep. I just was too wired to sleep causing issues at work - or I guess I didn't need much.
- Memory. I didn't think of the past at all. I just focused on what I was going to get. Less depressed for sure, but no flashbacks or memories coming back to me.
- After I've been off, a flood of memories comes through to me on a regular basis.
- Blood pressure - I'm pretty sure being on roids made me feel like I'm holding my breath. I feel like off I can relax and just feel my heart beating calmly.

The best part about it all, I'm lifting the same damn weight as when I was on roids. Fuck man. Anyone else feel like this?

>me doing kinky shit alone.
>I didn't even need to cum.

Please elaborate OP.

You name it. Anal, stretching, drinking piss, anything legal.

>You name it. Anal, stretching, drinking piss, anything legal.
Why even take steroids if you are going to act like a degenerate?

There is a thread for steroids, newfag.

Wow sounds like the steroids had nothing to do with you being a shitty person in a failing relationship with an unstable mental capacity

lmao idiot you clearly crashed your estrogen and then apparently kept crashing it, that's why you felt like shit not because of "roids". it's because you are a dumbass and used it without properly researching or planning.

>mood swings
>suicide
>I actually started hitting myself instead of her
>hitting her was the norm before the cycle
>I'd fuck 3 times a day with different people
>alcoholic

Did you read some propaganda about steroid use/side effects and just list off everything you could do make yourself look like a degenerate? This can't be real.

What did your mid-cycle bloods look like? I’ve ran test and few times (same dosage) except literally none of those things happened to me except a slight blood pressure increase.

i'm on 150mg of Test-e right now and there's no side effects whatsoever.

OP, the problem is you, not the drugs. Yes, all you.

There's a big difference between 160mg and 500mg though mate

What are those good effects? How do you feel mentally? That thing about what op said about not thinking about the past sounded pretty interesting since I get flashbacks all the time of times where I've been a fool

Sounds like you had no idea what you were doing op

I sleep way more deeply, I feel super calm, and my recovery times are very short. After a 150mg pin, I can go to the gym for 7 days straight. It's fantastic.

Libido - hasn't changed at all. It was never super high, I guess it's normal.
Mood swings - none whatsoever.

I wanna do a cycle of test for fun. Do you keep any gains on it?

I have roids.. or pinworm, I'm not sure which.

Don't bitch training while coming off and keep a bulk on during that time and you'll keep your gains.

Image /d on roids

150mg/week guy again

Yes. You just have to keep training. If the cycle is moderate and your body can adjust to it, you're fine.

I've been on a gram of test e / week for 2 months and have had the best mood stability and impulse control in my life.

>500mg for 1.5 ???
Years?
Either way that's a pretty heavy cycle.
Most people do 200-300mg.
Sounds like you are stupid and don't know how to cycle.

how did your blood pressure changed? I m affraid if I start pinning, my now 130/80 bp will rise too much.

Depends on where you start. If you use roids to exceed your genetic potential, you'll slowly lose all gains that are beyond your natty limit when you cycle off, but you will be able to maintain at your natty limit without more roids as long as you lift and eat right.

500mg is a pretty standard dose even for a beginner. Usually the only time people go lower than 4-500 is when they’re running other compounds.

Obviously 1.5 years is a long time but I’m assuming he was cycling for that length and not blasting the entire time.

>natty limit
>natty
>limit

Stop this bullshit meme

Why shutting down your natural test production for 150mg/wk lmao
What a fucking waste

Ok so say if I quit lifting for 6 months after my cycle will I still retain any steroid gains? I wouldn’t do that obviously I’m just thinking hypothetical.

The test had absolutely zero to do with you being a mentally unstable degenerate stop demonizing roids and own up to the fact you need help.

160/130 here.

'enlarged heart' is a faggitry soiboi way of saying 'heart with massive gains'.

The only real side effect is kidney stones, and all you have to do is drink full cream milk and they don't get big enough to worry about.

lol natural endocrine function doesn't shut down on low dose test

you've been memed, friend

Nice TROLL AKA JEW post.

Everything stated in this post is false

You make crusader sound like a reasonable person

are you retarded?
There is a natty Limit, you can not grow limitless. Even if you roid, you can not grow limitless.
There is a Protein in our Body "Myostatin" that inhibit muskelgrow. Only if you shot down that Protein, you can grow endless.
YK-11 is a sarm that can shot myostatin down.

literally screams crashed e2.

gosh youre a fucking idiot

dont go and lie saying you made gains, because you dont make gains off 500mg test

>'d fuck 3 times a day with different people
Solid win right there
>Less depressed, no flashbacks
OP you're doing a really good job selling it to me. I want to be less depressed and not have constant flashbacks to a bad accident. Plus fucking three times a day let alone three different people today sounds fantastic.

OP is shilling really hard is all.

That's exactly what he did. I guess there is a slim possibility that OP is a mentally ill degenerate already and fucked up dosing and decided to blame his failures on something else. Besides how bad does one have to be if you got no gains.

3 different People a day is very difficult to do.
Not because you can not find the Girls who want to fuck you, but imagine your time Management and lets not begin with secrecy.
I fucked couple of time 2 different Girls a day, i could imagine fucking a tgird that days... but i wanna do it. This is a good Goal for 2018.
Wish you the best results.

*i could not imagine fucking a third...