Training full body 3 times per week, or upper/lower 2 times per week, doesn't help me get stronger

Training full body 3 times per week, or upper/lower 2 times per week, doesn't help me get stronger.

What am I doing wrong? I see bro-splitters get far stronger than me training the lifts only once a week. This is getting fucking stupid now, I'm sick of being so fucking weak, barely being able to deadlift 120kg, or squat 80kg. By now I should be able to deadlift 200kg and squat 140kg, I am so sick of this weakness.

>inb4 eat more
Ive already ate to the point of being 20%+ bodyfat, eating more isnt my problem.

>inb4 eat more protein
I already eat minimum 150g per day, upwards of 200g sometimes, which is WAY more than I need at 5'7

>inb4 sleep more
I already sleep plenty of hours every night, 8+ hours min

>inb4 get test levels checked
I already had my test levels checked, 675ng/dl

>5’7”
I found your problem bro

Do canditto linear strength, your lifting technique sucks +most prob low volume on upper.

Stop eating soy.

Be patient

I bulked up from 68kg to 88kg over 3 years lifting and Im still weak as piss.

85kg x 5 bench
62.5kg x 5 press
110kg x 5 deadlift
70kg x 5 squat (relearning it again)

I just dont understand why i didnt get 100kg bench, 140kg squat, 180kg deadlift in my first 6 months. Ive spent the last 3 years spinning my wheels for such pathetic lifts.

Why, is it possible that my genetics are just pathetically horrible for strength?

If you really are eating enough then the only possibility is that you aren't pushing yourself.

You're just a pussy, user.

A weak, little, skinnyfat, beta, bloatmogged bitch who'll never make it.

Is that what you want?

I don't even like eating most foods.

My diet consists of pretty much whey protein, oats, full cream milk, chicken, lean mince, carrots, lettuce, cucumber.

Never been a veganfaggot in my life.

Im on the computer a lot though, I wonder if sitting day all the time has anything to do with it.

t.retard

What’s important is if you look good.

Strength is a meme

Yeah I get that. But I want to also to have the body be able to do something....I dont just want to have a look to it.

I would honestly be happy if I could

Bench 100kg x 8
Squat 140kg x 8
Deadlift 180kg x 8

Is that unreasonable?

>5'7"
There it is. Give up now, you were meant to be a girl. Sorry.

Two possibilities, well three. Only two of them are fixable.

1. You're training like an idiot.

2. You're training like a bitch.

3. You're one of the people on the far end of the response curve. Ain't much you can do about this one but stay on the grind and realise you'll never be great. Just better than you were.

1. cant be true, because im following proper methods

2. maybe, but i train from home, so theres no ego-retard lifting, im also able to lift while yelling and screeching, so its not like im being a beta lifter.

3. i feel like this is the case, although as I said, I am on the computer all the time, i wonder if me sitting down on the PC all the time is fucking with my ability to progress in strength

Continuing to follow methods that provably are not working is a pretty good definition of training like an idiot. Which specific programs have you done and in what order?

how long have you been lifting? play sports a lot prior to lifting?

this
you must be a fuckn bitch at training and train like a redditor

My deadlift always stalls because it becomes to hard to grip and I rip a callous

My squat always stalls because I eventually hurt my back and I have to regress again

My bench press always stalls because my bench press strength is like a lottery, sometimes its strong, sometimes its piss weak.

I don't know what to do, thinking of getting on steroids, its been 5 years lifting now and its not getting better

Which routine are you doing?

Do ppl

Post your routine, I guess that's the problem.
Also if you see bro splitters progressing better than you, why not try a bro split yourself?

More volume

Try alternating between a strength/power rep scheme and a hypertrophy rep scheme, right now im doing ppl and so power/strengthppl, rest day, then hypertrophy

lul im only 17 and im stronger than you u fucking DYEL

I am not sure but could be sleep apnea. I have that problem and it fucks you up, sleep deprivation completely destroys your recovery and muscle grow and you maybe don't even notice it because you are used to it.

I am getting treatment and my life changed completely.

Just try more user, don't listen to the posted stats of people on the internet, they mostly lying. I would be a weak pussy according to fit with my 120 kg max bench, 130 kg max squat and 185 kg max deadlift, but in reality I'm mostly the biggest and strongest guy in a gym or at any place, because most people barely lift but like to give bullshit advice on the internet.
And my genes aren't good, for those stats I needed 3 years patient training regime, so don't lose your patience, you will be stronger, you did everything right like it seems, just be patient, your own personal record is far more important than any "You should be able to do this according to this" post on the internet.

Have you tried having a few rest days , Overtraining inst meme, I was doing
chest back,
shoulders arms
, rest
repeat

Did that twice a weak , making juice gains then slowly getting weak , wrist was sore , 3 days rest felt refreshed