Give me just one, just ONE reason to lift, being a 5'4" manlet

give me just one, just ONE reason to lift, being a 5'4" manlet.
it's absolutely useless. you'll actually look worse, afterwards.

i actually can't fathom why any male under 5'7" actually bothers lifting. you do realize everyone in the gym is laughing at you, right?

You can make gains with a hell of a lot less effort, but yea at the end of the day women are never going to take you seriously. I would highly suggest never having children(shouldn't be hard) so you don't pass on your curse, but that is just my opinion.

Good luck on growing little guy!

What? You have a free ride to aesthetics, shortstack. You're gonna be short either way, why not at least get lean?

exactly

if you're 6'2+ and living in the US, you can fuck almost ANY GIRL, unless you've got a severe facial deformity. expanding on that, it is literally impossible to be a virgin at 6'2 and above, unless you're genuinely retarded. everyone under your height will respect you and see you as a god. if I was hiring someone for say, a SETI position, and I had to pick between a 5'2" subhuman with a 150 IQ, or a 6'3" alpha with a 100 IQ, I would go for the latter, every time, because my monkey brain naturally wants to submit to these shining specimens of humanity. i am naturally inclined to want them to lead me. i want them to cuck me to ensure that I don't pass on these defects. i want to aid them in every way I can, for the good of posterity. from birth, until death, a person who is taller than you, will ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be superior to you, because in the end, you'll ALWAYS be a little itty bitty manlet who never learned. if you're taller than say, 6'1", and don't live in a tall country like the netherlands, give yourself a pat on the back and rest easy my friend. you fucking won. i want you to know. you may be at a bad point in your life, thinking you're useless or that your life will never get better. it will. you are tall. the moment you enter a room and stand next to that multi-billionaire manlet with a 10/10 face and Von Neumann tier IQ, he will want to neck himself, and his wife (unlikely) will want your babies.

any woman who actually dates a manlet is clearly mentally ill or has low self esteem, because dating a manlet is social suicide to women. take it from me, I have 5 sisters and a couple cousins who are very open about their thoughts.

H E I G H T IS LIFE

women hate manlets who lift. they're actually even more pathetic. just imagine some 5'4" goblin even stepping foot in the rec center. he'd probably get asked if he's lost.

best thing for a manlet is honestly to transition, but I can't find a way to do it without completely flaying my mind

What the shit are you talking about? Most people in my gym are concentrating on their workout and way too busy to pay attention to other people. Plus, if you're lifting for girls instead of a way to better yourself as a person, you're fucking stupid anyways.

t.1,87 m

Kekked, what the fuck do you know what women like or want. If you are such an unlikable manlet, then I seriously doubt you have the courage to actually talk to women to find out what they like.
Already convinced yourself that you've failed before doing anything.
Nobody is looking at you. Nobody cares about you in the gym.

my sisters and cousins tell me that i'm too short for women

>Nobody is looking at you.
>Nobody cares about you in the gym.
Ok, whatever you say big guy.

Because you can either be a twinky 5'4 manlet, or a buff 5'4 manlet.

There's a 5'3 manlet in my gym, who lifts 2/3/4/5. While I do think he is overcompensating, he at least elicits more respect than he would if he was a skinny fag.

also at the gym, I've heard women from a distance look at me and say
>wow, he's so short!

i'm 5'4. you literally cannot imagine.

>why should i be healthy?

Stop being a bitch and get jacked

you cannot be healthy as a 5'4" male. you are a god compared to me. i'd worship the ground you walk on.

Any girl shorter than you is fair game. If all else fails move to the Phillipines or Thailand.

>Any girl shorter than you is fair game
Hah.

Womanlets hate short men, dude. My gf is an ardent manlet hater at 5'1".

Whoops, meant to quote:

t. undercover lanklet

i'm just a manlet who finally learned

That's not true, shortanons. You keep at it, stick to what you've decided on. Decisiveness and confidence are attractive all in themselves.

This. Just be yourself bro. I'm 6'8 but itz primarily the confidence that girls like.

haha get fucked manlet 6'0 master race here oh wait i got a 4 inch nevermind

Thats only what they tell us user.

They really are attracted to ideal bodies mixed with confidence.

>lifting for girls

Stop being a faggot. Are you seriously taking a meme board this seriously? Women in general tend to be about 5'2", while American women on an average are about 5'4". Women on average look for a mate who is TALLER and RICHER than them. Indian and Chinese men on average are 5'4", and they get laid more than any other race.
I know guys who are at most 7/10, who are like 5'3", and they smash more women than you can you imagine.
Real people have insecurities, but they don't let these insecurities consume them to the point that they give up on self improvement and life itself.
If you don't think lifting will help you get pussy, lift for health, lift for giving your life a purpose, lift for preserving your IQ as you age.
Realize that the possibilities for the way your life will go are endless. You could be in a lot of worse situations.
I had a friend who had stunted vertical growth as a result of chemotherapy as a kid. He was like 5'4", and he's happily married with 3 kids.
TL;DR - Quit being a faggot, and just lift.

5'5 135 lbs here.
I lift three times a week.
Looking fine.
Sex is nothing new to me.
In fact it is almost bio mechanical.
Girls dig confidence and stability in oneself.
Keep lifting.
Hold down a job with good pay and benefits.
Set goals for your self and reach them.
Grow a sense of humor.
Dress clean and nicely.
Shower.
Brush your teeth.
Smile.
Have a fun active hobby that does not involve swords and anime.
Be a good nice person.

Simple shit.

Don't listen to these trolls.

Start/keep lifting.

>he can't spot banter

>tfw 6'1.75"

>tfw 6'4"-6'5" with 150 IQ tested and ripped/athletic
>tfw kissless handholdless virgin because insecurities + autism from spending teen years on Veeky Forums
the grass is always greener on the other side
also F A C E > height

Shouldn't society shun womenlets too?

Even if they are xxxtra thicc?

GOD TIER
Confidence

HIGH TIER
Face

AVERAGE TIER
Height

LOW TIER
Physique

SHIT TIER
Personality

REALITY TIER
Money

Imagine caring this much about another mans height

Tfw 5’3
Should I just end it all lads

Just move to Asia

just be urself

girls like confidence

6 foot, 9 inches. Those are two separate measurements.

Not really. In Asia if you're white you're expected to be kind of an ideal looking white male. 5'8 (AT THE LEAST) and good looking with a good body. This was my experience in China and Korea anyways.

>5'9"
>live in a manlet country
>people sometimes refer to me as tall
Feels pretty good

>6'3"
>Live in The Netherlands
>Never get called tall
Still feels better than being a 5'9" in manlet country I imagine

>5'10"
>live in a lanklet country
>my height is the average female height
>by default atleast 50% of the women are out of my league
Feels pretty bad

>by default atleast 50%
More like 70%
At least
You have to be taller than them on heels (without you wearing your manlet heels)

I do mock these little fellas as well.
I mean, why even workout at all if you are a short half man that will always look pathetic and inferior to every women and any 6'0" and upwards men. The message to all the manlets is ~ just kill yourself shortly.
Don't feed the false hope onto these small creatures.

>Muh bad genetics
No one gives a shit. Stop making excuses for yourself and go fucking lift. Or just get /fat/ I don't give a shit.

They can have hope, but they should follow a more realistic strategy. No amount of muscle will ever compensate for being a manlet. Getting rich however could.

Yesss. Get rich or die virgin, Godspeed goblins

lol sure bud
the only 150ish IQ I know got his BS at MIT at 17

You're dumb.

This. Any smart manlet would have offed himself already, lmao.

You could go full dwarf mode and get a bit of beard

lmao how can anyone be insecure over their height

t. not a manlet

>fathom
you're a fathom.
a fathom o that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5'5 manlet here, I used to get laid more before I started lifting

holy fucking weird fetishes

Pretty much, and is it better to be a fit manlet or a fat manlet? Fit manlets can get shortstack gfs at the very least, fat manlets are fucked, not to mention the health issues...

Best answer ITT.

My dad was 5’4, he didn’t have any trouble.

is that way. Besides, sub 180 is literal Brainlet tier. But I guess you don't have the PHENOTYPE.

this. If you're gonna be a manlet, at least be a buff coping manlet

Suck my butt!

lift yourself into a noose manlet scum

This height thing is stupid but funny story on new years at a party someone brought measuring tape out and measured all the guys heights at the party. Gotta say when everyone else was like 5'7 And I claim 6 foot and end up being 6'1 it's a pretty good feeling. Only 2 other people there over 6 foot one taller than me. But in reality it never makes a diff, shorter guys were getting their dicks sucked while I sat in a corner thinking about how one day I'm going to die.

>not lifting for a 6'5 amazon qt gf

Here are your best options
>keep working on getting fit and find a cute hispanic girl (They're much shorter on average)
>become a feminized cute boy for some tall gay fit daddy
>become a feminized cute boy and become some dominant fit woman's pet in a bdsm role reversal type relationship

Sorry bro. Maybe you'll gro! GRO GRO GRO MY SHO LIL BRO!

I see lots of both short and tall people walking around with their arms wrapped around hot girls' hips every time I walk outside. I'm a 5'9 manlet and I've had one 3 year relationship filled with love and sex and several girls were into me (rejected them, was too in love to care about fucking other girls).

I also get insecure about my height some times, especially when people around this place go out of their way to try to make me feel insecure for some bizarre reason, but remember that it's just not a big deal. Did you get the short straw in the height lottery? Yes. Lanks have an advantage. But so what? The sluts on Tinder who keep talking about how they only accept tall guys are not the sort of women you want to be chasing anyway. Loveless sex is fun but overrated, just an elaborate form of masturbation.

>Indian and Chinese
>5'4"
>men
WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

>Grow a sense of humor.
Looks like you're growing something pretty humorous out the front of your pelvis, kiddo.

there's literally no reason for you to even be alive let alone attempt to better your life.

>Indian and Chinese men on average are 5'4", and they get laid more than any other race.

>indian
>forced marriage
>forced to have kids
>literally always soy

>chinese
>60/40 m/f ratio
>rich

desu the average height of males is not 5'4 but to say that they get laid more than any other race is the biggest joke i've ever seen on this bored

your message however is a good one and the positivity needed from these manlets, lifting and being short doesnt make you worse unless you literally only have arms and chest and no legs or you "lift for girls"

Don't listen to the lanky idiots in this thread.

They're like 6'2 with ugly faces and think that girls will pick them over a Manlet like Jake Gyllenhaal because muh height

Of course height matters, but it is overstated

I cant fathom why any man under 5'7" doesnt just start wearing skirts and make-up.

lift for your ass, designated bottom

People might look and/or care, but only socially stunted retards actually try and make a big deal out of things, make fun or other retarded shit.

no

You BETTER be below 5'7 if you're gonna have that kinda fucking gayass fantasy.

You are a colossal faggot

Thats one rare Gogo