Post your after/fit/ meal

Post your after/fit/ meal.

bro, you need to turn your toaster setting down one, you burned that toast

>chicken periods in 2011+7

Aggreed honestly it was too dry

What? Eggs are tadty and have protein and fats.

looks reasonable dude. Good job, keep it up

Vegetables?

I typically eat fiber and carbs before workout, toast is an exception cause I need it to dip the egg yolks cause I cant stand that shit w/o toast.

Why aren't you poaching your eggs? They are heaven for dipping

I'm asgamed too say i'm just too shit at poaching to make poached eggs, they always dissolve when I put them in.

very solid, fried in butter or olive oil?

Butter, taste is just far superior in my book.

Whats in the little baggies user?

meal ruined by this disgusting toast. You have no shame. Such a gain destroyer.

the crispier the better for absorbing gooey delicious yolks

>2018
>Doesn't know how to cook toast

>toast bread

Rate

What I found weird was that, before I started trying to become more active I thought that I was going to eat way healthier but instead I just eat clean but I wouldn't consider it healthy.
I don't worry about what hormones or antibiotics are pumped in my chicken breast or if my vegetables are doused with pesticides.

Dude don't eat everything out of paper plate... Also bowl of peanut for breakfast

6/10

LEGIT

>tofu

Made this for dinner. But I fucked up the heat setting and burned the first batch. Still edible though. Also I doubled the onion because why the fuck not.

These suck, they are dry take forever to do and taste bland.
Make tuna melts instead. way easier/faster.

>unironically eating bread

Wait are you guys unironically eating raw onions because you think it'll boost your test?

3x a day ed

also I fucking hate eating, mostly because I suck at cooking, I would learn some traditional recipes from my country but shit takes time and Im a lazy cunt trying to gain weight.