Is it possible to meet a woman worthy of girlfriending on tinder? Or should I use it only to fuck whores?

Is it possible to meet a woman worthy of girlfriending on tinder? Or should I use it only to fuck whores?

I found my dream girl within 2 days. We're having a date this thursday.
I'd say she is pretty worth it.
I'm also picky af when it comes to girls. They need to have nice pics where I can see the face and have a likeable description.

Depends on you senpai. If you are looking for a good girl you might get lucky preferably someone who is new to tinder but there are so many sluts. It's really off putting desu but you might get lucky. Best of luck to you sir!

(Me again) try ok cupid too. It's a bit more setious.
On adition to the other post. If I see a cigarette on the photos I swipe left no matter what. God I hate cigarettes

>my dream girl
>we're having a date this thursday
You don't know if she's your dream grill if you haven't met her yet, nigga. Thinking like that guarantees a broken heart.

My gf's friends were trying to get her on Tinder just before we met.
If she had, yeah, you could have found one worthy of girlfriending.

OP I am 32 and have met/dated 200+ girls. Usually I never talk to them again after the first date. Never really expect much from online dating but you can get lucky sometimes. I had a few long term gfs from online dating including pof, myspace, and current gf I met on tinder. Most seem to be self obsessed social media whores with 3000+ instagram photos but once in a while you can find one that doesnt really fit in with the others. Just hang in there and be respectful. Keep working. Dating is a numbers game. The more you date the more likely youll find what you want and need.

He didnt say it was the first date dipshit

Would you wanna date a girl who uses tinder? if yes then you can meet one

>Dating is a numbers game.
Enjoy dating until your 40s

Found the kissless virgin willing to settle for the first girl thats nice to him

>met/dated 200+ girls.
jesus im so sorry.

not him but honestly you just rack them up, I'm not some kind of chad but I've dated over 100, short term stuff almost all of it, many were just one date, I'm thirty so I've been doing this a while is all

Possible? Yes. Probable? No. Enjoy the show, but don't count on hitting the jackpot.

Not sure if I'm doing a good thing, but im dating a girl just cause I know she likes me and I she's just okay to me. Like I know there's going to be sex soon. Am I retarded to just leave it as that and not look for someone I actually like?

I found my gf on Tinder after sifting through around 300 matches.

We're both anti-social autists and had our first date in a museum.

Yes

At least you like her man, I'm just kinda eh with the girl I'm with, she's pretty but boring

Just break up with her before you get stuck in it.

This is the problem with Tinder desu, a huge majority of the people on there are fucking boring.

dude it's hard as fuck finding unsocial girls on tinder that aren't weird art thots

Yes. But chances are so minuscule it's not worth trying. Why would you waste your time and dig through thousands of sluts to find one worthy of your time?

Met my lass on tinder. Been close to 9 months now

Met my gf 3 years ago on Tinder. Getting married in July. London.

Like I said, 300 matches deep.

I almost didn't bother too, then I messaged her and she insulted my grammar amd I was sold.