Hey, what's the current status of plant based proteins?

Hey, what's the current status of plant based proteins?

I've been doing the usual whey/casein meme for some time, so with my last order I added pea, soy, and brown rice protein. My theory was that I'll mix the dairy proteins with the plant based proteins to have better amino acid profile. Is this idea retarded, or is there something to it? Also, the pea/soy protein has extremely disgusting taste, and I usually don't care about taste of things. So if I could cut it out, and stick to whey/casein, I'd be glad.

Also, my soy protein is without the phytoestrogen, so it should not be connected to the low test meme?

Thanks

tl;dr is there any advantage to mixing plant-based and dairy proteins (maybe a better amino-acid profile)?

Why exactly do you want to stop using whey? There’s really nothing that beats it.

Did you read the post? I'm thinking about mixing it with plant-based (pea, soy, brown rice) proteins, for better amino-acid profile.

but whey has a complete amino acid profile, am i wrong?

I only take plant based protein (vegan mix from MyProtein) so I don't shit liquid.

If that's true then I just got fucking meme'd on.

Whey's amino profile is already complete - there's no need to add plant based powder unless you're having issues digesting the whey

test

Why does that gym have a McDonald's burger joint interior design scheme ?

Well then I just fucked up. Thanks for the info.

That mirror image is beautiful. Some might even hold skateboards.

The only reason I cut whey protein with plant based organic is because pounding a bunch of whey triggers acne breakouts for me

pounding ur mom a bunch triggers semen breakouts for me

It's true dipshit.

Who the fuck eats plants?

If plants were so good, I would remember pull plants out of the ground and eating them as a kid. But I don't remember ever doing that. I don't recall a time where I seen a plant and wanted to eat it.

Well I just got fucking meme'd on.

Do you remember taking a pig and murdering it as a kid, because you wanted to eat it?

Also switched to vegan protein, and gave a way milk.

All my acne went away. Feels great.

well, if it's a fruit we want it .

Stop consuming whey, it's awful for your gut microbiome (more important than anything else, diet wise) and dairy is bad for you in general. I'd suggest just switching to pea protein (good amino acid profile) and avoiding the soy...can never be too careful with soy

I use non-fat Greek yogurt instead of whether protein powder. Just as easy to eat and I find I personally digest it better. This leaves me with plant based protein powder, since it gives me easy additional veggies for the day.