Am I wasting my noobgains if I use machines while cutting down to a bodyfat percentage I'm comfortable with?

Am I wasting my noobgains if I use machines while cutting down to a bodyfat percentage I'm comfortable with?
Only want to start with barbells once I can bulk and not look like a fatty soon afterwards.

noob gains is simply your body wanting muscle more because you are not muscular, its about how much muscle your body has and not about a timeframe.

Noob gains are a certain amount of lean body mass not how many months you lifted

Noob gains is actually neural adaptions, so you activate more of your muscle mass than before you started lifting.

oh damn yea i forgot about that lol

but doesnt the bigger you are the harder it is to gain still hold true? newbs do literally get more pounds of muscle than advanced people

thanks user, that sounds like it makes a lot more sense. So it's more about the genetic potential right?

would bang anyway.

who's that woman?

a coal burner

fuck i saw her insta but i could not rember fuck

please remember

fuck remember*** fucking phone posting.

anneleeze

>anneleeze
Her face is weird but that body... damn.

Thanks breh

>wasting my noobgains

>that mole
>those eyebrows
>that hair coloring
She looks like a fucking gypsy witch and I'd fuck the shit out of her poxes bedamned.

Yes, but that's not what noob gains is.

Milktank

literally made for bbc

>tfw my gf dresses like that

Why do girls like not wearing a bra so much

Is starting a beginner routine while cutting a waste of time?

Am I going to lose my noob gains?

I'm 6', 194 lbs and I'm guessing my BF% is around 26%.

aw fucking hell, posted it in a thread whoops

saggy granny titties are incredibly appealing to the female psych

NOTHING can fix stupidity but barbell train immediately so you lose weight faster and get stronger and bigger earlier. There is literally no equivalent by a magnitude of >9000 to barbell training

Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face.

My biggest mistake and regret in the gym is that I started cutting as soon as I started lifting. I still put on 6kg of muscle in six months but I could have put on so much more.
Depending on how fat you are I would always recommend you do a slight bulk if you have just started.

I'm only cutting for another 1-2 month, I'm currently 81 kg at and just want to get down to 75 before I start lean bulking

That and it gives me time to finish reading starting strength.

Imagine if you had to wear tight pants every day
Now imagine if you had to wear a cup to keep your dick from being visible through your pants

Wow! She's not like the OTHER GIRLS!

Wow I want to touch her butt and eat pizza with her she's so cool she hangs out in rooms full of black guys wow.

Daddy fucked up.

Post a pic

bras are unnatural and make what would be perky sensitive tits into numb knee knockers long before their time.

You sound fat.
Also, from the look of that pic, she's looking for a new Daddy.

Because there's little to no point to them. I actively encourage women I date not to wear bras and they mostly happily oblige.

>booohoo why cant she like me for me
>why are women so mean to like high test males
>doesnt she understand that i am white

Yeah man she's a winner. Getting piped by miles of black cock before she's old enough to drink. Wow what a catch.

lol post the image

>i jerk my ding dong to her every time she is posted
>what an absolute slut degenerate she is
>i wouldnt have sex with her
never have i ever seen someone cope this hard before

I assume it will still be easier to get gains on a muscle you haven't developed, even if you have lifted for a long time overall?

and why are you white knighting for her so hard?
consider suicide

>waaah u deconstructed everything i said with simple greentext
>kys!!!!!!!!!

i suggest you stop burning coal before you'll end up as a single mom

As it should be

You rang, fucboi?

Jesus, first time I've seen this, this is legendary

It's fine. Do your own research. Most people agree weight training on a bigger cut like your doing is good because it keeps your hormones stable causing you to burn more fat and gives you a nice physique that emerges through the cut.

Probably one of the only times someone can "put on muscle while losing fat" is during this initial phase or if you're on roids.

is there a "sister" version of the MOMMY
?