Tfw milk has soy in it

>tfw milk has soy in it

Other urls found in this thread:

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/).
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw your currency contains xenoestrogens

>tfw my soy has milk in it

>tfw boy is made of soy

>mfw milk makes me sick

Fuck all you soy faggots

>tfw milk has strogens in it

>tfw milk spelled backwards is kilme

So what? Milk is averaging some 60-70% of dietary estrogen.

this. milk from pregnant or just pregnant cows has tons of est. and practically ALL milk you can buy in a store in developed countries comes from such cows.

even if you get it direct from a farmer, it most likely comes from such cows as its simply more efficient and economical for the farmer.

>>not drinking 18% coffee cream for the keto life.
Kys

>tfw soy has soy in it

I drink almond milk

Yeah, but if you actually do hit the gym on a regular basis, you activate pathaways that convert the estrogen into dat sweet, sweet Testosterone

If that were the case, the strongest guys in the world wouldn't consume it, and they do. Pretty much all high level athletes in powerlifting use milk or whey protein because you simply can't get enough on a consistent basis if you resistance train a lot. Garret Blevins, Jordan Feigenbaum, John Haack, etc.

Supposedly all milking cows are pregnant.

No.

>appealing to tradition / authority
No.

>tfw milk has soy in it

>I don't know jack shit but you are wrong

These vegans can't stand the truth

elsevier.com/about/press-releases/research-and-journals/consumption-of-natural-estrogens-in-cows-milk-does-not-affect-blood-levels-or-reproductive-health

Does this go for cheese and yoghurt also? It's just concentrated milk right?

You can't eat estrogen. Even if we could, the amount found on milk is irrilevant. We can assimilate xenoestrogens orally, and that's why it's dangerous

Uhm, Anthony Weiner could beat your ass anyday, sweetie.

>Large quantities of estrogen in milk
This has been debunked several times and no vegans ever bother produce modern lab reports from milk they bought in a store to prove it.
FACT: Milk has less estrogen than many other food products.

Can the grain kike tell me why he can't spend some of his agricultural billions subsidies on a couple of such tests around the world to prove his scare mongering???

Milk production is tiny during pregnancy. It's after the calf is born the production is needed.
So even special Japaned Peditratric tests or Harvard "research" can only get elevated levels by getting select milk that's less than 1% of the common milk product. Even so, their research always "forgets" to get good baselines at defined times and from a big sample. They usually hand pick estrogen individuals and claim it's normal people.

>My name is
>MagNEATO
What did he mean by this?

Purely anecdotal, but my friend eats vegetarian / a bunch of shit with soy fove days a week and he looks like hell
>man tits
>no leanness
>spare tire
He only eats like 2400 kcal / day at 5'9 too. I think his endocrine system is fucking rekt m8s

It's true mate, bioavailability of protein is a real thing, and unfortunately if you want to have a good build and be athletic and compettitive in a sport, you are missing out if you don't eat animal protein. I thought it was a scam of the fitness industry but leucine has been studied for patients with severe muscle atrophy and other populations and they discovered that it is the primal aminoacid that triggers muscle protein synthesis, and it happens that animal products, specially eggs and chicken I believe, has lots of leucine. If you don't reach a certain treshold in your meal for leucine, you don't trigger the muscle growth.

>tfw milk has plenty of soy in it

>tfw milk is something i drank as a kid religiously
>tfw since i started lifting i realized it was chemical sludge pus and should never touch the lips of free men
>tfw whyte supremacist bugs drink it to make themselves fat and able to fuck up their spines more by fat-mass driven ego lifting
>tfw most whyte supremacists who drink milk are chubby and have horrible metabolisms, addicted to sugar and dairy products
>tfw practicing aryan values better than them by abstaining and fasting, focusing on lean muscle
feelsgoodtobesuperior

They say they use whey so they can get that dere sponsorship from supplement companies who want to fool idiots like you.

1V1 me Weinerman

Isn't fasting a Mediterranean thing? Milk were being drank by the Germanic tribe. I don't think you know what the fuck you are talking about.

>replying with made-up projections

()

Butter has 1.47ng/g (20.84ng/tablespoon). Milk has 31.68ng/c.

>The cumulative concentration of free and enzymatically deconjugated estrogens in the third trimester (1.639 ng/mL) was >27 times higher than that in milk of cows in their first trimester of pregnancy (.060 ng/mL) (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/).

The mice were fed 4mL milk / d. An average mouse requires about 74 Calories. According to 62 Cal. / 100mL, 4mL is about 3.3% of their diets.

That's 66.80 Cals. of milk for humans (.45c). 2000 Cals. of milk (.84gal.) is 426.83ng, over the 4 100ng/mL claimed as having an effect. There's some significance inbetween 10ng/mL and 100ng/mL as well, suggesting potential effects within that.

Those are the facts.

Powdered protein.

>Anthony Weiner
he is 53 and a jew

There were three groups, one with the normal milk, one with 100x estrogen concentrated, and one with 1000x estrogen. Only the third one developed symptoms, so it's imposible that the estrogen in conventional milk, even if they are pregnant to have an effect on humans.

And that doesn't take out the fact that vegan protein is simply less efficient to the body than animal vegan. So for purposes of building muscle, you must use animal products to maximize muscle growth.
Accept defeat vegan.

>tfw I fucking love soy
I like to mix soy protein with tomato sauce and put the results inside a bread. Then, I will slap this bitcher in my microwave for 1 minute and a half and there is!
Bonus points if I add delicious mayo.

>vegan
>false dichotomy
Whey and casein are both fine replacements to meat though.

>Impossible
It was just listed how the 1000x concentration was possible.

ITT

>2018
>drinking milk
>falling for the dairy fraud

its like you want to be sick with shitty skin, and gyno

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

>Falling for the jew soy meme

>Butter has 1.47ng/g (20.84ng/tablespoon). Milk has 31.68ng/c.
>Those are the facts.
This is why everyone hates you. You vegans always lie. No exception! Your cult members are like scientology - claiming your religion is based on science.

Even the paper you linked, being a "select source article" on cherry-picking does NOT state the same values you give. (pic included)
Would you like to refer to Gov measurements of storebought products instead for your future propaganda?

you can't even >tfw properly you actual sperg.

>reading comprehension

Re-URLing because of that parenthesis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

31 ng per cup. do the math idiot. the image you posted is per mL.

>Tfw obesity creates more estrogen than """soy""" ever could