Rich Piana

>Beatrice

Wtf is she like 80?

Melissa or Melinda please call me I love you both haha

Covariant formulation of electrodynamics
fuck exams fuck my life reeeeee

>molecular biology

Her name is Melanie.

This summer I rolled in an 8-ball thread asking if I would ever get her. I rolled a favorable answer. Around halloween I fucked her after a show at my school after the beginning of the semester not thinking she was into me and about to give up on it all together.

Now we're dating and in love. I don't feel any better about life. It doesn't really get better.

Future Mrs Satan

>in love

Chainlink

Should of worded that better. She says she's in love with me. I don't know what to think. Women are fucking whores. I'm going to have to end it after the summer regardless. Sucks because she's hot and lets me fuck her anytime I want while doing nothing for her

Grow up, faggot

D-Dante??

Her name was Melissa. She was my first in everything. Even after she got married she would say she missed me.

I was her Chad.

Don't really have one. Spent some time getting over a girl I dated for 4 years but I don't really think about it anymore.
She came back into my life recently and I really couldn't bring myself to feel anything for her. Not dislike, or anger at her for breaking it off so suddenly, I didn't feel like I missed her or that I wanted her back. Just nothing.
I don't know if that's a good thing or if I just ran out of energy to beat myself up over it anymore. Either way I don't think about her now, I'm just going to keep going without her and see where I end up.

>should of
kys yourself

shit name OP

Sarah

hope Beatrice is a faggot, cause you are one pussy. I want to help you, no really.
I tell you the way to get her!

It is not going to be easy, if you love her like you Thing, you are going to make it.

Make at least other 10 qts to fall in love with you!
You read it right faggot, if you make 10 other qts fall in love with you and i mean they must fall in love, you should give them the best fuck of their lives etc..
As soon as you do it, she is going to come back and i mean it! She is going to search you.

I promise you, do it and she is going to be forever yours!

oh i forgot to say,
if you dont do it, she is never going to be yours!
No really, this is the only way pussy. So stop to being one and find your balls.

My girl is called Melinda too, is yours cold aswell?

Actual decent advice on Veeky Forums and it's from a tripfag

Claire. I miss her, but we're better off not being in each other's lives.

G-Goldsmith ?

kill yourself

Yes, call me now!

>implying

O-oy vey... Goy, I... I love you, goy!

Sayaka

Adolfina

Dude what Dolphin??????

I don't know what you mean but fuck off she's mine.

Audrey. Met her over the summer, she took my virginity, spent an amazing 2 weeks together, then she admitted she wasn't looking for anything more than a fling. I've been with other girls since but none of them really measure up... Hold me bros

Aina.

Weed

Samantha
One from middle school who was an introvert but still enjoyed being around me. Moved somewhere after 8th grade
The other Samantha moved out to the east coast to continue school. We had some good talks and i see her on Instagram still being cute.
I lift to find them once again or meet another Samantha. Whichever comes first

I was a beta orbiter for a year, fels bad

>tfw 2 different grills whose pantsu i can probably get in in the next two weeks or so
>haven't caught feels for either of them

Dura

> (OP)
>heroin
Yikes

:(

Kerri

Sophie

Ana

death

>her

Nadia
>inb4 she's an eastern euro prostitute man believe me

Katelyn

Rannah, I had a dream with her the other day, the happy ones are the worst.

back the fuck off?!?!

Was going to post this. Didnt enjoy the comedy much in highschool but am rerading it between sets. His poetry is incredible definitely going to read his other stuff.

Amanda

exactly
where does op think we are?

Would be a sweet release

Purgatorio will make you weep

money

lalatina

Me la pones

Eleanor.

Natalie

Chava

Jenna

cocaine

Sonia

>Melissa
fuck you user why did you have to remind me
why cant I just forget her...

Yuri

She's gone :D

Erika Laura

:/

Nice

Holy fuck nvm not nice

iktf bro. do you ever wonder if claire ever thinks about you? i still have dreams about my "claire" , it's awful. it doesn't get better

:l

Jason do you post here? It's me Jess please text me

Chloe

I don't think I run through her mind the way she runs through mine.

Sophie
Why does she ignore me? Things were going so well

>Even after she got married she would say she missed me.

WOW WHAT A WHORE

> Monis

same here. what's up with Anas bro? Why do they always break hearts?

Allie

Me too, bro. Yuri.

1 slut named Macarena 1 Milf named Macarena, and a fat girl called Angie.
Everyone I love goes away at the very end of the start

Her name is Samantha and she left me and is never ever coming back and is somehow seeing a sperg Manlet chinlet pothead. Meanwhile I'm 6'2" aryan 1/2/3/4 for reps and 8in. Engineering school (nailing it).

My one weakness? Clinical depression xP

Annemarie

>Jesus always wins

>Beatrice

Looks like shes getting fucked by Tyrone now

>in love
>I don't feel any better about life

only one of these can be true pick one

my man

Mmm lemme beat my meat to your rice bby.

Ayy.
My first crush was also a Samantha that moved away after 8th grade.
She was probably the tallest girl in our school (still shorter than me) and most of our friends wanted us to date but my social autism kept me firmly in the friendzone.

>design classes
>when all I want to do is 3D modeling, animation and general IT work
At least I'm almost done

Dante?

Theo

>Laura

Sophia

I didn't ask for this feels

Nice