How to approach girls at the gym?

I was thinking about saying something like "I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away". Thoughts?

>"Sorry I already have a boyfriend."

from their starboard or port aft quarter, they're very distracted when looking at their phones. Avoid aproaching directly aft as females are skilled in watching mirrors.

"Y-You too"

>Not just walking up to her and starting a friendly conversation.
>Not just asking her for a date at the end and if she says no just be friendly.

Most women are just there to work out user, I don’t really think they go to the gym looking for dates...

Found the ugly DYEL. They may not fuck you or me but they will fuck someone from the gym.

Just go up to them and say "Hey, are you working out?" it's funny because you are already in the gym.

Soy virgin located

Yeah, they just want to work out, they hate male attention

woah man one video of a girl posting a snapchat for attention. This clearly proves they're all stacie whores!

whiteknighting lol pathetic beta nerd

Who the fuck has actually approached a girl at the gym

That's actually the worse fucking place imaginable like holy fuck go to a fucking bar or something

>tfw no friends

>be me
>at the gym
>starindown qt while she's focused on squats
>she looks up at me
>mirin' me mirin'
>oh shid
>scream I HAVE A BOY FRIEND across the gym
>turn 360° and walk out
it's ok because I recently started college and their rec center is better than that gym anyway.

I've been approached by MILFS, like, really, I would like to fuck her, but it's really annoying when you're working out, hence I don't do it myself.

I get it. It's like, you want to know someone is capable of keeping themselves in shape and you want to know that you have similar interests. If the gym is your interest, that's a place you can meet people with similar interests.

Ok Mr. Incel

Ok I suppose this is literally the only circumstance where it makes sense, but most guys just want hot sluts that they can find in a bar instead of a gym.

Really
Honestly
Please!
Don't do this!
Gym is for lifting!

give me your steam name and we can be e-friends?
:S

hot sluts at the bar only prove they are good at drinking.
hot sluts at the gym usually wear revealing clothing, you can see how fit they are. That's a turn on for a lot of people. Any slut can be thin and soft, but not many have actual muscle.

Just do this OP, 9/10 works every time.

literally the best and most reliable in all situations. no matter the outcome, you at least keep your dignity and don't look like a desperate try hard faggot.
you're literally a retarded faggot if you think there's anything wrong with this approach.

this^
also talk to girls/people you don't want to date, just be open and friendly in general and don't dwell on expectations.

How do I start friendly conversation? serious question, I'm not gonna talk about the weather with some girl I'm trying to approach right?

It was the opposite actually, didn't like it so I don't do it

Probably don’t do it unless you are willing to deal with being banned from the gym for approaching the wrong Stacey

Just go up to them and say "Hey, are you working out?" it's funny because you are already in the gym.

Roastie detected.

Has anyone ever successfully started a relationship from approaching a girl at the gym or does it almost always result in getting treated like a creep and potentially kicked out for harassment? Serious question Veeky Forumsizens.

inb4 I FUCKED THE ENTIRE GYM AT ONCE WITH MY TEN MILE CHADCOCK, INCEL, GROW A PAIR AND START SQUIRTIN.

I fucked the entire gym at once with my ten mile chadcock, incel, grow a pair and start squirtin.

No. Most guys want hot sluts inside of a gym because they're not necessarily slutty roasties. That's why despite every person on this board knowing it's autistic to do they still make 3 threads a day about asking girls out in the gym. Don't do it faggots. If they are actually interested they'll come to you god damn it just do your fucking workout incels

Girls do appreciate the attention, especially from a decent looking in-shape guy. Since New Years there have been SO MANY girls at my gym just straight up staring at me waiting for me to reciprocate. I'm not even great looking just look a little older than the average high school lifter there. That said, they just want attention.

>Hi, I'm user.

It’s only weird if you never have experience doing it. I’ve been approached by milfs and gays.
So not really anymore.
You just gotta accept the fact that it’s either a hit or miss.
Females in their mid 20’s are usually shy or just want attention.

this.
Don't ruin your safe space, anons

i could not see any arms there.

you don't

I met my current girlfriend by doing just that. I tripped over myself and spoke too fast for her to understand me at the start, but it worked.

Won't say it's impossible because speaking in absolutes means you'll get a swath of retards claiming shit, but generally yes, approaching women at gyms is not the greatest idea. That also applies to the women who work the desk because I guarantee you that youre probably the 12th person who's hit on them that day alone.

>t. autism

It's really no different from approaching a girl anywhere else. You're supposed to already know if she likes you or not, and if she doesn't, then you're a creepy weirdo.

t. virgin DYEL incel closetfag

You don't.
Get swole so they approve you. Butthead.

Spot her while she's squatting

this is actually genius. Silly is my thing so this'll work for me

>they want the RIGHT males attention(not you lol)
FTFY

Whats up with girls and attention bruh

Let me give you some tips op:
1. You are at gym
2. You are at gym
3. You are at gym
What does that mean? That means that you should talk or approach about gym related subjects at gym not love(except your love for zercher exercises), dating, etc
For example i once saw a qt newbie girl for the first time at gym (about four months ago.) She was struggling to squat the bar alone and her form was very bad. weight on heels, bar on neck and looking down (basically asking for disability). I told her that her form is wrong and that it can lead to serious injury then showed her to squat probably then added ten on each side. She told me to hold the bar for her so it doesn't fall on her if she doesn't do it. I spotted her and my bebis touched her muscleless ass. Later she told me that i know a lot and she asked me to help her with picking a program and diet. So she gave me her number and one thing lead to another and now we fuck on rest days and workout together.

i wish my gym had girls and not just old dudes

>He doesn't want a gay muscle daddy bf
What's wrong with you? are you fucking gay?

>this ancient meme

>hey I'm femanon
>cool
>yerp
>...
>OK see ya

Creepy and predatory

This, nowhere near enough tipping and bowing

>according to nyr fags its creepy and predatory to save people from disability

every single time i see a person with shit form i want to tell them they are doing shit and help them, but most just get offended so i never do it anymore

It's okay to save an orphan from dying of hunger. It's not okay to save an orphan from dying of hunger and then take it home and fuck it. Learn the difference, creep.

dunno most girls I know go to girls only gym because they can't stand the staring

I know of several girls who changed gyms because people wouldn't stop talking to them. I'd bet many want to be left alone while they work out just like you normally would

go up to her and say
>I'm that gorilla dick nigga I make the dyke pussy wet
works for me everytime

>talking to girls at the gym
you're ruining it for the rest of us

>Ryan Gosling posts on Veeky Forums

wew

>sitting at bench
>girl makes repeated eye contact while talking to other people
>makes eye contact with me when i get water
>eventually comes over near me after being in free weights section
>stops in front of me
>looks around
>clearly wants me to talk to her

What do?
Inb4
>h-hey

I can already picture the spaghetti spilling

at most make small talk. work your way up from a friendly relationship. maybe ask her out for coffee after a couple approaches if you get good signs

>At gym
>Hot chick with her friend constantly looking at me
>Grab bench
>Go grab water
>Minute later I go back
>Three other benches open
>Out of all them, decides to take the one with weights on it
That was a weird night

>can't stand the staring

Don't believe it, unless you're in the ME or India, maybe your area has a similar type of culture but i know that unless it's a stealthy look via four mirrors blokes here don't stare.

>my gym
>downstairs
>large room filled with exercise machines and treadmills bikes
>medium size room with weights benches and dumbells
>upstairs
>girl only medium sized room with weight dumbells and benches
>medium sized room for classes and frames boxing bag mats

Guaranteed, when i'm being asked by multiple people what set i'm on and trying to squeeze my routine in around other men and women the girls only room upstairs is empty. It's got the point where if it is after work hours i just go straight upstairs and have only seen women in it twice in 8 months.

Haha wtf

you were creeping too hard.
there is a chance she doesn't have a bf but wanted you to stop staring

>real cutie tiny russian sloot in gym
>always there with her loud and obnoxious friends(female)
>shes always quiet and just does her routine
>notice her watching me numerous times
>would really like to bang her tiny poosy
>dont know if i keep staring at her and she notices that or she keeps staring at me and i notice that
fucking sluts are only a distraction

Too difficult for most people here
>would rather say a quick gimmicky line and get it over with.

You can get away with your fanny pack dumping all of your spaghetti all over the gym floor if you are not ugly.

This is how I got my gf (now fiancee), go for it OP

Ahh, meant for

Kek!

So true. I have pulled only two girls from my gyms. But if girl finds you attractive they will let you know.

Well if you just so happen to finish a set of some sort nearby, look her way and casually say "hey". Girls are comfortable around guys that aren't awkward or weird about talking to people that just so happen to be female. Oh btw, your not gona make it.

>"H-hey, are you working out?"

Make a big, goofy, exaggerated, groan while stretching out whatever you were just working out and say something intentionally silly like, "Big arms day today!" Will only work if you do that kind of goofy, friendly thing all the time. Will not work if you're not that kind of guy in the first place.

But you're not that kind of guy. You're the kind of guy that gets nervous and thinks he has too much swass, so you go wipe your ass instead, but get a little poopie-butt-sweat on your hands and you can't stop smelling it, even though you're pretty sure you can't smell it any more because you washed really well, but you keep smelling your hand and it's just soap and it's just in your head, but maybe you didn't get it all, like does she think you're weird for smelling your hand so much, she keeps looking, was she looking like that before, in that exact way, does she know you have poop hands, fuck, might as well just leave.

You better be baiting...

First you must prowl up behind them, like the lion stalking the gazzel. Next you must show your strength and dominance by taking her to the ground with a chokehold. Once down you must force submission and fetility, force your free hand into their pants and tightly grip the pussy, now this is the most important part, you must hold this position until she stops struggling and her piss begins juicing in the caress of your manliness. Only,then may you take them home and procreate.

>does it almost always result in getting treated like a creep and potentially kicked out for harassment?
if the girl isn't psycho, and you're not literally creepy, they shouldnt hold it against you, maybe they avoid you but its not like its an insult to them

you cunts must be ugly, stay at one gym long enough and if they're regulars they'll talk to you at some point

>touched her muscleless ass

fuck

in 1-10 how fucking retarded are you?

I know CPR, does that take your breath away? Maybe it would do something more related, like make your heart skip a beat?

Walk up to the most attractive girl there, make her take out her headphones, ask her is she’s single, if she looks confused ask her again, make sure she understands the question.
If she says yes ask her to go out with you to see if you get along well.
When she asks where just tell her to meet you at end of workout.
From what I’ve seen it has a 100% success rate

Reported you to the police.

Okay you fucking retards I'll only post once in this shit thread.
DONT walk to her and chat her up to ask her for a date unless you're a 10/10 chad, but then you probably wont even read this shit.
Just play the long game over 2 or 3 weeks. At first just use something thats near her and ask if she needs it. Just 1 or 2 sentences.
BUT DONT FOLLOW HER AROUND.
Do this like once a gymday and after you talked to her a few times for 10 seconds you can add some stuff or even just say hi when you see her.
THEN when you can keep a conversation going for a bit you can ask to hang out or just meet at the gym and work out together.

Ignore everything else in this thread.

How many girls have you fucked with this method?

How do I approach guys?
I’m a complete sperg and the guys I’d like to approach never talk to anyone and rest so fast and randomly that I’m usually stuck in a set or somewhere else before I get a chance to say hi.

There’s so many stories about guys wanting to come up to girls but I’ve been at this gym for a while and ignored a lot

DID method should work

>hey are you working out

This, talk to all the qts that go to my gym

DID?

dick in dagina

Damsal in distress
People (guys) need an excuse to talk to someone (girls) so if you create a fake opening, ‘man, how do I x?’ Then that gives the guy (male) the chance to come over and talk to you.
Now this doesn’t mean that you’re a helpless weaklig thing, it just means you appear to be one.
Appearances can be deceiving, and that is what you want, to activate the mans DNA to protect you and care for you.
This is a simp,e thing that makes them (humans) come over to you, it could be a Chad or a Tony but the point is they come over and have an excuse to talk to you.
Then you need to thank them if you so desire, either a simple thanks if they are no good or a thanks (dinner is on me) and an offer to meet again.
DID you done did DId

op here, but the thing is I am actually avoiding machines they put in I don't use because I don't want to mess up in front of others or be on camera messing up
I seriously cannot do the DID thing because I have a fear of failure in front of others and admitting fault and that's why I'm anonymous on this metal rod with round things on the ends being picked up and slammed into the ground forum

I see
>fear of failure
So basically you don’t want t walk up to a guy and say hey I’m x let’s go out, because if they say no then you feel like a failure.
>you don’t want to ask for help because that puts you in the same spot of looking like a failure/admitted fault
But
Let’s say you get a nice Bf from there and things are good for a bit at first, then stuff happens and it’s not working out (first relationships never last)
Are you the type of person that would keep the failing relationship going just because you don’t want it to fail? Or admit that you were wrong about the relationship?

Is assuming that is correct then let’s say you never approach anyone
>never talk to a guy=never get rejected/ fail
>never get into a relationship=never admit I was wrong /unable to stop it if and or when it fails
But let’s say that at the end of your life you never meet anyone, you’re old alone and dying
Did it you fail yourself?
Isn’t it your fault you didn’t try?