Big head

>average head is 58cm around
>head is 62cm
>medically considered deformed
>weird facial features like a cross between a down's syndrome and someone who is normal
>5'9"
>wristlet
>high weight at birth
>speech developmentally retarded

I'm seriously considering I have some sort of weird genetic disease

Post a picture of the way you look, so we can judge.

>post a pic
he already did

>tfw hats never fit
>tfw kids ask why is your head so big

His face can't look like that.
I want to see a "deformed" face to scale it up to mine.
And also half of those things are shit problems.

Same but no speech issues. I have never found a hat that can fit my head

I have one eye slightly more tilted and lower set than the other, a deep low nose root and epicanthic folds, also a shitty chin and prognathism. And my eyebrows are different too.
Also when i shave my head you can see it has an irregular shape like dents on the top

I will show you a picture of me.
I'm nothing impressive either.
Don't judge the shitty camera ,china phone.
My nose is crooked ,but nobody has seen it.
Since I need certain light to reflect from it.
:"D
I quess we are ugly bros.

I think I forgot about the picture...whoops.

You look like a normal dude.

How about this?
Its blurry as shit ,but ...eh.
Well thanks,I tought I was average,and I was right.
Still I want to see OP's picture.
He can't be that bad.

dude u're normal gtfo

You look like a normal slav. seen dudes way uglier than you with very cute gfs

This pic ilustrates what i said but now i guess i was sort of exaggerating with the downs syndrome

>that beard
OHOHOHOHNNOOONNOOONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

Is that you op?
Well whoever it is.
Your haircut is shit, and you need to get rid of that fat there,under the chin.
Other than that , you are fine.
What the fuck, and I actually tought about you being really ugly,
You just don't know how to groop yourself bro.
Not that I know but.

Go to your barber and ask him to give you a haircut ,or point a good haircut for your head.
This haircut accentuates the jaw ,more I think.
If you lose the fat and haircut you will look good bro.
I'm from Bulgaria.
How did you know I was a slav?
You look like a white turk/greek to me.

Yeah it sucks though i never really wear hats. But like hardhats and stuff have been an issue when i had to wear them
I shaved it of already fag it was just lazyness. Not like a special kid like me would need to look good

I remember back in elementary school there was this kid with a huge head and everyone used to bully him until he went completely nuts and started talking to himself and punching walls in his free time.
Good times.

Well i specially picked the least flattering photo, thanks for reaffirmating that im not very deformed tho. I cut my own hair becuase im a cheap fag and dont have any social life to ruin with it

You look slavic because of the overall shape of your face. also the fact that you are white and have an epicantic fold. And also you have bulgar as your name kek

My entire right half is bigger than my left, ill never be symmetrical though its not far enough off to notice unless I point it out or show my stomach where the mid line is easily seen.

For fucks sake,
somebody noticed my name,lol.
I was pretty sure everybody just assumes anonymous,and thats it.
Yeah,you cheap ass:
First how do you shave alone?
And second go once to the best barber in your city ,and ask him questions about hairstyle.
Your face is not that bad,even tho you have little fan under the chin you have defined jaw.
Not super mode ,but an okay one.

Also train neck.
3x a week.

One more question.
What do you think of my nose?
Does it look jewish?
Or white? I know Its shit angled and potato camera ,but ,is it too big for my face?

Use an electric razor and sort of feel my way. My jaw is shit but it naturally sits forward which is why the fat is visible
Nah sizewise it's fine, realistically some jews have the same nose but it doesn't look like a huge 6. You should add me on your whatsapp no homo,you seem cool to have as a contact

What do u mean bigger? Like longer or what
I have one leg longer too

Thanks pal.
Now that a look at it in a picture like that.
From the side ,I actually like the size ,it looks manly.
Now if only I coulda get rid of the tiny zits and scars on my face and noze.
Also sorry pal,fuck whatsapp.I don't use social media.
But thats for the offer ,pal.

Why is the high birth weight relevant?

Both of you mog me

Put honey sugar and lemon on your face and scrub it every day. I'll delete this thread anyways because i dont like having my face on this site

Also weird facial features ,that aren't overly grotesque or deformed give you a unique character.
Don't judge the picture bro,have to use it once in awhile.

Good ,I also don't want anybode else to have my pictures.
Feels uncomfortable,
Have a nice day ,all of you.

I searched about syndromes that may cause a large head and a common symptom was also high weight at birth. Guess i want to blame my shortcomings on a disease instead of me and my heritage

Well cant delete
Pretty good for a drawn grill

big head = big brain

Yeah ,but those eyes are actually deformed.
Not sevearly,but look at their tilt.
Also those bags on your eyes,not under them,but above them ,when are the eyelashes are attached to.Why are they like mine, droopy?

>tfw small head

desu being smart is a disadvantage

Also about my dark circles.
How do i get rid of them.
You have like non bro,
also thanks for the skin advice.
I will get lemon and use natural honey I have.
Its 100% real honey.

One legs longer and has a larger circumference, same with the arm and the fingers are longer on one side than the other, there's a spot on my stomach where one half sticks out more than the other, my jaw is longer on one side the other. Unless you're looking or feeling for it you wouldnt know though except the stomach part.

If thats true,thats really unfortunate son.
Better develope killer charisma and body language.
Peace.
Also post a pic really,let us see.

It's called epicantic fold, i have it aswell because im part slavic but many eastern european people have them.
Mine may be droopy because im germanic with some jew in there i guess
I wouldnt mind having them idk. I just sleep a lot i guess, dont really study hard or do anything stressful except for lifting.

in argentina we have plenty of export quality 100% honey and lots of lemons which is cool

Well thats unfortunate. Didnt think this was a thing, maybe you could try doing arm wrestling like that dude with one sided gigantism

The only place its noticeable to someone just looking os the stomach divider, one second.

Also already have a wife and kids.

Shit I really havent slep well this month.
Oh well I quess i'll have to live with those bags.
Thanks for the honey tips.
But lemon is fucking expensive in here.

retard, you are just young

please end your depressed life.
some of us have REAL deformities, you're like one checkbox away from being a model, faggot

Well I can't really tell anything with that picture.
But fucking god man, you are a player.
Good for you
Are you tall?

FUCK. I'm so sorry HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

6'4. The belly button is right above where it starts to stick out more. Its hard to show with pics but I normally use my thumbs if I'm giving an example though its hard to get a good photo.

Sort your skin out, learn to open your eyes properly so you don't look like a Soviet assassin. Otherwise you look fine.

You have a similar issue to the other guy I just replied to, in that you're letting your eyelids droop and it makes you look sad/annoyed and unapproachable. Given your extreme and OTT description of yourself in your OP, I'd suggest working on your self-image and confidence above all else. Like & said, lose the beard, get a better hairstyle. But they are minor issues.

You have a serious case of Photoshopitis. Consult a graphic designer.

Me a model,thanks for the joke.
Whew.

Its the sugar that scrubs the fucked up skin away though. Honey is just an extra
Yeah looks weird. Never seen that before

Whats so funny?
Are you laughing at my mug?

That you for your well mannered response.
Soviet assassin.
That made me smile.
Are you the guy who told me ,I'm one check box away of being a model,thanks for the joke my good man.
I will try to take care of my skin.
But how do I fix my eyes?
Should I just practice staring at a wall with a relaxed face?
I'm serious.
And again thanks.

My eyes are sort of like that senpai. If i try to pose them up i look like a bottom twink. But thanks for the honest reply
I really wasnt expecting someone to peer pressure me into posting my face so i felt free to exagerate

What a joke, you look completely normal, not even close to deformed.

You fucking ape :"D.
Your face is really good,I was right.
You can't groom yourself for shit ,thats why you are "ugly and deformed".Go to a barber or a salon of some sort.You are good looking you ape.
Peace.

I have a friend who is ethnic bulgarian and he has your exact online personality bro its weird

I'm a poor man and a simple man,my personality is nothing special.
We might be similar,but...
Was he raised in a town full of gypsies?

Yeah will probably do to see how it looks. Shits expensive and hair grows very fast
Thanks both i self pity when im bored and feel sort of dumb rn but my head is really big and wrists too small for my size

Not that i know of. he's born and raised in argentina, we used to run a fascist/natsoc meme page now that you post hitler. It just amazes me how people from the same ethnicity usually have the same ideas and behaviors

Hitlar is an idol of mine.
Not because of the camps ,and amazing speeches.
But because of the determination of this poor austrian peasant ,becoming so powerfull and influential makes me feel good somehow.
Like a poor man like myself can make it, and change the world.
Also yeah.Balkan people no mather where they are born ,if they have one balkan parent with them ,they will bring the balkan with them.
Also The Balkan is rightfully ours ,fuck Makedonia and fuck Romania.

Soon brother
Also it's a known fact the holocaust is fake so there's no reason not to love him, other than losing the war, but we'll get another chance

You'd look better at a lower body fat

By the way the dark circles are probably worsened by your ethnicity

The real average for men is about 23 inches. Also, skull size correlates with IQ, no joke. It's why men have, on average, 4 IQ points on women.

Of course, it's not the only factor, but there is an observable trend.
My skull has a circumference of 23.25 when pulled as tight as possible. I wish I had a skull like yours.

Really? If i wasnt blessed with a barrel chest I'd look like one of those stereotype aliens. And it hasnt helped much, 1 week in engineering and i was out as i wasnt able to understand shit

antonio?

Nobody would look twice at either of you cunts. You look completely fucking normal. I just measured my head at 63cm around and I've never heard anyone say a thing about it except for when I was like 6 with a shaved head.

You guys look like 1000 other dudes on my uni campus. Nothing is holding you back except being mopey cunts.

Tfw not even the best at having a deformed huge head

no, you just have severe body dysmorphia.
noone cares about your fucking wrists size. you look handsome, and you have a very well defined, manly, nicely structured face. a big head is actually a +, bc bodybuilders with small heads look retarded

get off of Veeky Forums for a while. these anons have serious issues

i'm 187cm tall, and can wear children's caps.
i'm fine with it though, my body gets s really large appearance.
but technically my head is really fucking tiny.

>that negative canthal tilt
Must suck being destined to be a betamax based on genetics

you're not a headlet, are you, Veeky Forums?

>tfw 61 cm around
>tfw people always says "what a huge head"

Huge heads are elegants, r-right g-guys? ;_;

You only have an inch on me and nobody says my head is huge.

>I'm a pinhead with 49cm

Way worse than what you have OP

I fucked up my puberty by being fat so no surprise, but im big enough to not be a beta
Show pics, maybe you are just brachycephalic
Born to be a swimmer or something like that. Aerodynamic
But an inch under 61cm is exactly average

I love you user. You are right, never should have come back
Pretty good, realistically your hair must be responsible for like half an inch tho

Funny you should say that, i actually am a swimmer and have always been naturally good at it.

My head is 56 cm,lel
I'm dumber than the average person.
Oh well.
< me

Hey,pal what is my canthal tilt?
Is it negative too?

But is it like a diagnostified disease or something or just your body being weird?
It's negative too. Basically the outer corner of your eye is lower than the inner

Oh ,my eyes aren't beautiful?
Fuck.
There is no exercise for fucked up face ,now is there?
Also thanks for responding.
My face shape looks a little bit feminine, am I right?

Its all bro science but smiling as an exercise i guess might bring more tone to your cheeks and fill in under the eyes
All speculation

Oh,well if its bro science I dont care then.
I mean I do ,but not that much.
Atleast my face has a decent shape right?
Where can I read more about faces, and human beauty?
I tried going on soc/ to learn more ,but just saw dick pics.

Yours is negative. Mine is an example of a positive tilt (insides of eyes lower than outsides

Yeah it doesnt look feminine
I get stuff from facebook anthropology groups and have gone on lookism some times. Or just browse through wikipedia

Well thanks pal,Ive heard of this before.
Atleast I have somewhat of a masculine face.
My nose is pretty good tho.Ive heard it must be bigger than a womans nose ,so theres that.

I think I understand.
My lower eyes look more passive and less threatening.
While your look more threatening.
Oh well.
I quess I have to go for some big neck with my jaw shape.

Tfw have a pretty solid neck but my nigger jaw makes it look small

you look common russian, i think thats a normal look for our eastern cousins.not everyone can have superior genetics like south slavs. croatians not included.