Why do you lift when makeup is all you need to look good? Also what kind of curls do you guys prefer?

Why do you lift when makeup is all you need to look good? Also what kind of curls do you guys prefer?

Same girl with makeup

I want to see her take a picture with the same angle and lighting. For all I know she still looks like a goblin with makeup if she were to pose like in first pic.

but it's not really the same girl is it?

One is a person the other's a doll.

ergo it doesn't substitute for lifting

/thread

nothing triggers roasties more than being exposed as the uggos they are.

holy fucking hell

The roastie is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a slut, whore, thot, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But remove her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

How come men can't get away with this. This isn't fair. Someone start a line of makeup for men.

i mean, she is still pretty cute, just get some procedure for those black eyes and she is great

Will a female ever tell a single truth
doubt it

she probably has that shit skin because of all that make up

kek
10/10

She has good bone structure, if she just fixed her skin she'd be hot without makeup

Let's remind them

Acknowledging how fraudulent make up is, is taboo

Washed up roasted whores

She’s pretty cute without make up. You’re probably just gay. If you can’t tell how attractive a girl is without makeup while she’s wearing it then you have shit taste to begin with.

You mean surgery to fix the fact that her bones are recessed? Well yeah, noshit, anyone can be cute with surgery

Standard fucking dumbbell curls, both arms at the same time for core activation and symmetry.

Ok cuckold. Recessed bones are super cute

Damn this is deep (I know the reference)

I always thought women were the niggers of humanity

She'd be cute if she didn't have chicken pox from stabbing drugs into her face everyday

I honestly think she's pretty cute even without makeup. I also have the same fucked up wannabe African lobes, so they don't bother me. It's pretty cheap to get fixed too.

god you definitely has some problems, she isn't the most attractive girl in the world, but she is definitely above average looking

I think she's alright with makeup, but she has a fucked up nose and if it weren't for her relatively fit body and fake tits, nah, I don't think so

>if she just fixed her skin
she would probably freak out by all the "no make up" warnings after doing some skin procedures and would still use make up and make it even worst
>I also have the same fucked up wannabe African lobes, so they don't bother me. It's pretty cheap to get fixed too.
same with me, she is pretty cute, she probably has some low selfsteem issues and love anal sex, that means i'm in

>same with me
We're lobe bros now
>love anal sex
The fuck did you just say about my girl you little bitch

Don’t call me a cuckhold when you’ve obviously never been with a woman and seen them barefaced, yea her ears are gross but she’s still cute. That’s even an unflattering angle and she looks decent.

But make up is not allowed for men since 2008 or so.

t. ex goth

I know that most women don't have orbitals the size of dinner plates. There is no fucking bone mass below her eyes. Fucking lmao.

Why would I want a girl who puts tunnels in her ears which permanently fuck them up and has to put on make up to cover up her daddy issues?

Why the fuck not both the gym and a little make up instead?

>t. KHV