How to deal with excess skin before it's baggy?

I'm losing weight, going to lose 120lbs.

What can I do now so I don't have baggy skin later?

Next time in another life don't be fat, this was your lesson.

Checked. What's my next best option?

slow weight loss

lol that demotivation for fatties

Protein.

In other metrics, casein shows 50-100% on that of whey.

the best way to not have a lose skin is to fast. you need to get the autophagy shit going

how fat must she have been for it to be that severe?

very

Honestly good genetics and being young are the easiest ways to not look like that. Moisturizing might help a bit, but you WILL have loose skin if you were decently fat, just something you learn to live with or get surgery for

this. autophagy is a really underrated thing

That doesn't change anything dummy the skin is still stretched.

fasting

Will intermittent fasting get me there? I'm running a 5/19 window.

Cut of the excess skin and make a lifting belt

fill it up with muscles

FUCKING FAST.
autophagy is the only effective non surgical option to fix this. And it's very effective

You need to fast user. Look up autophagy.

cold shower everyday

thank me later

This is so disgusting, the faces she's making make me want to punch her in the face too.

I involuntarily frowned when looking at that picture.

>he faces she's making make me want to punch her in the face too.
It's a fat people face
fat people do it a lot

OP here.

Fasting.

Promote autophagy.

Cold showers.

Don't get fat again.

Thank you for helping out a poor fatfag guys.

This, the faster you lose weight, the more likely you'll have excess skin. Look at everyone who gets lap and surgery, they lose weight fast, but they get that flying squirrel level of excess skin.

Morbid
And from the looks of her she got a lap band surgery or did some other ridiculous cagey shit.

will i have loose skin at 6'3 and 240 pounds

no or barely noticeable, if u would be pushing 300 than yes

what about ingesting collagen?

surgery, no other way

Not true. Im 6 foot, weighed 340 lbs. Got down to 190 at 10% bf. No loose skin whatsoever...but I also built alot of muscle and I was 22 at the time. Probably has to do with genetics.

depends op - the main factors are age (younger people have a HUGE advantage here) and genetics (which you can’t do shit about unfortunately)

but along with that, you need to drink an absolute shit ton of water at all times during your weight loss to promote skin elasticity, lift weights to promote muscle retention to reduce the effect of loose skin, and read about that thing where the body literally eats it’s own skin for fuel when you fast... there’s some sketchy asian doctor dr fung or something who claims that reduces loose skin

good luck andgodspeed. when i was 19 i lost 120lbs (6’7 400-280) and only had some(faded) stretch marks but idgaf about them

That's some interesting stuff there. I'm at about 0.8g per lb right now. Fung suggests about halving that to combat excess skin.

Good information. I'll stick to 0.8 until I'm keto adapted and then drop it.

Nothing. You either will get loose skin or not depending on genetics, how fat you are, and how fast you lose the weight.

Best thing is to lose it slowly so that the skin has time to adjust, but that doesn't eman you want get loose skin.

post progress pics

All i can think of is how weird she would look during sex.....skin flopping all over the place looking like a bat or some shit.

I lost 100 pounds and no excess skin. Working on correct posture is important though, don't ignore it.

Also lose weight at a moderate pace. 2 lbs a week is a good pace without jumping the gun and getting squirrel wings.

i would imagine not just weight loss but muscle development will help tighten things

The scars actually look worse than the loose skin he previously had.

What? No way man, plus the scars will fade/become white with time but excess skin won't change.

>autophagy
how do you even fast and work?

he looks normal if you ignore the scars. and they face in time. like how wrong can you be

How old?

IF won't get you into autophagy

>they fade in time

they really don't, I've had a 2.5 inch scar on my forehead from a car accident 17 years ago and it's still shiny as ever

this would be a good opportunity for a tat

I Literally did the same thing, frowned and thought of punching her still fat fucking face in.

this
if its minor loose skin, it will work great
and still will work to a certain extent for bigger non stomach loose skin.

>cold showers
explain

It's a shame because she clearly put a lot of effort into it but there's no fixing that face
Also I'd play with her skin idk seems like fun.... Once...

Fasting.

This will activate autophagy on your cells and you'll literally break that tissue into protein. You have to be in a catabolic state all the time though

Lose the weight slowly op most stretched skin happens because people are 400lbs+ and get stomach band surgery or fast to lose huge amounts of weight extremely quickly.

>Cold water makes the skin contract.
Thermal expansion is child's play shinji

Heh

not if you had a tshirt on
if he left it as is you'd see those flapjacks

it depends on where the abrasion is. Chest, belly and leg skin heals and fades quickly with enough sun exposure. The scar on your forehead wont fade due to where it is. There are surgeries that remove scars or at least help them fade.

Isn't that the girl from that one tumblr post that shits on fat acceptance?

>tranny chest scars
Was all that food worth it?

How bad will my skin be if I lose 30 pounds?

depends on a few things. for the grand majority of cases a 30 pound weight loss will not result in any noticeable loose skin. however if you’re a very short girl, or old as fuck, you might get some sag. if you’re a male of average or above height (which i expect to be true, considering you’re here) you won’t notice any loose skin. 30 pounds is nothing.

>flying squirrel level of excess skin
I'm just imaging her jumping off some branch and gliding around, making the same faces in the OP

Even if they don't fade, you still can fade them with laser if I remember well

Focus on building muscle while losing fat more slowly.