Did my gf get fat ?

Did my gf get fat ?

dem forehead gains

Maybe a little bit, but nothing too worry about imo. Seems cute as well

Nothing trying to get her off sugar and a couple fasts wouldnt fix.

I don't want to offend you but she looks like a man.

that's not a 5head
that's a tumor head

She's put on a few pounds but it's nothing too crazy.
Get her on a basicbitch cardiobunny routine and do some intermittent fasting combined with clean eating for a while.
If you were a smart man you'd be able to talk her into doing an instathot ass and thigh workout, yoga or stripper pole dancing.

Fat? No
Gained weight? Yes

More like ugly, lmao nigga

FUCKING UGLY

yes

She's built like a fridge

I refuse to believe anyone would post a pic of their actual gf on fit, especially in this context.

Bet her forehead is longer than your head

cute
>tfw n-

make her gain more weight and buy her a corset and she will be built like most IG hoes

why is she suddenly white in the newer pictures?

>anglos
>white
look at that hairline

She looks cute. Post pics of her feet.

She looks good in the pic in the upper right, but otherwise she's an ugly pig built like a fridge

Yeah for pregnancy, seed that woman my dude

>good in the pic in the upper right
sure

She's fat! The adipose tissue around the stomach can be held in place with a belt but it can't be hidden.

For a woman in her 40s it would be ok, but since she looks to be in her 20s she should definitely be in better shape than that.
Sucking too much icecream and not enough dick can do that to a woman.

He fell for the long relationship meme

Shes pretty cute OP. In a weird kinda average way. But I like it. Got any ass pics?

Post pics of her cock.

She gained weight, in about 2 years she'll be actually fat.

This OP. Gotta see more pics

Do you think she's fat?
Do you want her to lose weight?
If the answer is yes ask her if she wants to hit the gym with you. retard

UFCKNG LOL FUCK MY DUDE SAVAGE

>ass pics

My guy. What ass are you imagining she's got? This bitch goes straight down

I'm thinking average, maybe sub par.

nip it in the bud. Get her fit. Get her to workout with you.

idk man I've seen some straight up and down bitches that have amazing asses when they turn to the side, think yanet garcia, jen selter, sommer ray

Post more

I realize where I am but I'm not trying to be a dick to your girl, she's cute but she definitely doesn't have anything resembling a thumper in those Walmart jeans so spare us the second hand embarrassment my guy..

Must've been really hard to find your room till mommy put up the sign that literally says "ROOM"

one of the best pieces of advice when it comes to this subject came from this board before.

basically she has to catch you jacking off to older pics of her when she was skinnier and it'll do the whole inception thing

Welcome to the magic roundabout.

Nice girls go in and get fatter and fatter until you jump off the ride. At which point they do too, then fix themselves up in a fifth of the time it takes you before they jump back on.

But handles like a microwave