What's the ideal female body fat percentage?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14789629
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-20-0

80% fat
what can I say, I'm a chubby chaser

-10% to 60%
>inb4 chubby chaser I like women with thin waist and relatively big ass/tits

All of those except the last one.
First 3 are meh tho. Still would smash.

-30 to 40 all look good to me

I'm a girl and I want to be 10%-20%

you have shit taste and will turn out ugly.

VAGINA BONES

-30 looks better than -20

10% or 40%. Peak female form for best childs.

shut up you have a shit taste, cause skinny girls do not have tits or ass

TREADMILL

hehe

100% I like thicc cuz I'm full of testosterone

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Wtf this is fucking retarded. You can't be 100% or -30% bf. Are japanese this retarded nowadays?

If you pick anything below 80 to 100% are you even high test alpha? The answer may surprise you.

It is a chart of chubbines and not bodyfat. Guess this was part of some talkshow and maybe 100% is the upper range before they call them fat

Low enough so can cummy on tummy and see cock juice drip on tummy like syrup in waffles

I'll translate: the percentages listed are not body fat percentage, but percentage above/below "normal" (compared to the girl listed at 0% if you like).

10%-40%

I want to hug 100%, snuggle, fuck her in misionary position and then make fart noises with my mouth on her belly.

honeslty it depens on the girls face and her personality,as long as she isnt fat and has a nice ass,i dont care bout nutting else.

-30%

in your pic:
+ 80

That girl is perfect

This man right here is on the ball.

40-80

>that fucking beetus meter

I like em thicc but goddamn

This user gets it

If it is diabetes, then sure. Diabetes for the entire family.

There is only one answer.

10-80

If I liked girls, I like em to be a little bit chunky. Like ぽちゃ度60% on pic related

>tfw jav made me hate japanese females with a passion
just imagining the pig being slaughtered noises they make makes me mad

or the gross kissing/slurping noises they make

Thiccness suit asians very well, so it depends.

>tfw high test alpha

-10 to 40 master race

20% is fine

-30 to 60%

strawpoll.me/14789629

This desu

this is the ideal female form, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

that's literally a man

no thats a woman

Actually went to a school that played in the same league as Ledeckey. She's an absolute beast and it's insane but she was actually allowed to compete against everyone else. When she swam it looked like a practice lap and was literally 5 laps ahead of everyone, other swimmers just vied for second place.

this is true!

20-40

>mfw it's true

natty?

yes!

Roll

According to roll its 80%

Really into 20% but also 80%

It depends on where the individual women gains her fat. A woman who gains her fat in the good parts can easily get away with the 100% in this picture

40%

>thinks thats a nice ass

m-more

20-40-60-80 is the sweet spot

>tfw high test alpha

You can find more of Aura, Japanese micro bikini girl. There is a fair amount of material out there.

seconded but would fug all

The percentage is how erect the woman makes a high test mans dick.

Anything is literal soyboy territory

Anything else* is literal soyboy territory. FFS

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

what percent is this?

Same, I'm around 20% atm (5'8" and 132) and I'm cutting until I get there

not high enough

LEAVE NOW THOTIES

All of the above.

Not just yet fags, I'll fuck off when I finally lose the weight in my roast beef lips.

40% is actually bangin, but its probably all lighting and angles. 0% only looks good because her tits are huge for her frame. 0 and 20 would be best IRL

-30%-80%

I just like women that aren't misshapen. Hell 100% could get it too, considering american standards.

Japanese women don't actually do that outside of the weird fetishes jav chooses to cater to, do they? I mean, same goes for those stupid gagging noises during bj's in american stuff.

>TFW high test alpha

>tfw Jap's idea of obese it literally Americunt's "unrealistic expectations"

I've stopped using "thicc", "chubb", "curvy", etc. to describe my preferred body types. They keep getting co-opted by delusional hambeasts.

I now use "Plush" (like when they have that little tummy you can knead and grab as you fuck, then snuggle on afterwards).

And "Lithe" (when it's a more slim classic nymphet look with "soft" definition, like old Romantic paintings).

Now this is overall appearance, obviously I love me some absurd tiddies (pic related) but I'm no tired of fucking fatties to get the big boob sizes I want to play with that I'm trying to learn to find smaller sizes just as nice.

And they are on the "Lithe" type, but when a girl get's "Plush" my test demands more milk.

Burger here. 56%.

Phelps should breed her several kids.

>tfw high test alpha

C'mon meme magic make it happen. And make her east asian too holy shit please.

>slant eyed chink
>ideal

pick one

>tfw high test alpha

On your "I'm bad at math chart"
-10 to 10

0%-40% anything outside of that is disgusting.

>Calls asians chinks, saying they're not ideal.
>Posts a South African.

>Vagina bone
>never going to make it
A phat puffy vagina on a 10 % qt is the right answer.

Come on man, this is a nice ass. he grill has good genes.

>tfw high test alpha

webm related

who is this chipmunk looking kaffir?

>15 years old

aHAHAHAHAA

no

and there goes nofap

60%

whelp, might as well post the rest, then

-30 to 100 is good

>t.virgin