How do I get rid of acne scars?

How do I get rid of acne scars?

Mine are much deeper than pic related. Mostly on the back of my neck and spread around my back, although plenty on my face too. Some of the scars are red and raised, others are just deep "craters".

dont get acne

ask your dermatologist man. I got some too but they've been getting better with time.

if you're rich you might want to consider laser treatment

the red ones can be treated with some kind of "exfoliating" cream like retinol.

Have you tried just being yourself? :)

Just say you got burned rescuing puppies from a house on fire. Bitches love puppies.

Chemical peels.

Emu oil, but is expensive as fuck. It can do miracles

acne scars don't look that bad on a man desu

Tee trea oil. A couple of drops once every day. Exfoliate, too.

Do you really find these men attractive? With their facial scars?

D E R M A
--.---O
------L
------L
------E
------R

N O W
O
W

This, but just spend the $100 on a pen, easier to use and better results.

Honestly I was super skeptical but this shit has worked like magic for me. My skin looks so much better and even the fine laugh lines and forehead creases I was starting to get (27 here) faded away.

where tf do i find one for 100 theyre thousands

What's the name of the pen

I just went on Amazon and found some cheap Chinese company selling them, was called Dr. Pen or something. Came with 2 replacement needles. Worked like a charm.

A lot of women do. You just gotta find a way to make yourself look rugged and masculine. Grow some facial hair if you can and it doesn't look bad. It will take attention away from the scars.

Get a PMD, over time it should work

Do these dermarollers / dermapens work on areas that occasionally suffer from acne too?

Even on the scabby / red / deep scars?

Most people only discuss the small "ice pick" scars but in my case I have cystic acne and large cystic scars.

Can't say from experience but I know people use them on surgical scars. It may not get rid of them but it should help make them fade/ be less visible.

>what is rugged masculinity

These.

Why are men so much more naturally aesthetic than women

How to get rid of the Blackhead on my nose plox

Women don't have to
They just need to exist

Gives your face character. Or wear makeup. Who gives a fuck.

Because you're gay.

you're gay

He's not gay, he just understands the big picture. That's all.

If aliens landed on earth they would, by every objective measurement, conclude that men are superior to women in every way. Man has led and defined each aspect of what makes humanity human, all the greatest literature, art, technology, sciences, literally everything. Yes, by any measure other than being a man yourself and being attracted to the female form, man is objectively the most beautiful form inside and out.

you're and the alien are gay
beauty is the one matter where women excel
that's why venus is venus, the muses are the muses

1 sheckel has been deposited in your account

nice cope faggot

CO2 Laser

or

microneedle(derma roller)

I use a dermastamp and it worked fast

You're beyond the help of OTC products. Visit a dermatologist to get fillers for your lunar landing of a face.

You need to litterally take off the top layer of your skin on your face, it can't really be done with creams.

I have had scars on my temples for a while, i've been using 10% benzoyl peroxide and tanning for about a year and a half. That's slowly, and I mean slowly removed my top layer of skin, but if you want it done fast, derma is where you need to go

It's funny that you ask this because just today I had surgery to remove mine.

I had a dermoabrasion done by a plastic surgeon (none of that home remedy bullshit) I can't post the before and during surgery pictures yet because my dumbass surgeon hasn't emailed them to me yet.

It will take me a week to heal, I'll post the after pictures here if the thread is still alive by then.

Pic unrelated.

>dermoabrasion
>surgery

Probably can't. Ask dermatologist. Grow a beard. Well kept / maintained beards are a fix for 99% of men's aesthetics.

This. There's a reason why pic related is so revered.

this, don't go deep though. choose a short needle and just work it every couple of days. the deep ones cause unnecessary scar tissue.

Yeah but men do everything to get pussy so who's really pulling the strings?

Only the Romans were independent men because they did cool shit then just fucked inferior dudes instead of women.

The ones who control themselves and have sex for purpose of procreation only are the ones who have all the strings, user.

This always bothered the hell out of me watching Battlestar Galactica

Amen, brother.

There are several ways that I know of. The cheapest one but one with longest period would be chemical peels combined with weekly dermaroller sessions and applying some retinol or collagen. It would take several months, but would still be cheaper than the next option.

The next option is a laser treatment from a doctor. This would burn the outer layer of skin, and you'll have to wait a week or so for it to heal. You'll have faster results, but the treatment is expensive, and you'll have to avoid the sun for a while iirc.

Any shill spotter is my brother. Let's exterminate them all.

Women weren't even allowed to study. Of course they're not going to be leading the technological advancements. Now they do and they are starting to outnumber men in universities. Just look at CRISPR.

holys shit thats a handsome dude. who is this no homo

let me show you de way brother

counterpoint: Anthony Cumia

Women at universities are getting degrees in gender studies and post modern pottery, not high culture or STEM.