Anorexia to Fit transformation

Do you have any more examples like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/emellegetswell/
instagram.com/p/BdsAksBAmfQ/?taken-by=emellegetswell
instagram.com/p/Bc9WLc8gddu/?taken-by=emellegetswell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post more

instagram.com/emellegetswell/

from anorexicass to DAT ASS

There's nothing fit about this, she has fat distribution , more so now cause she wasted away her muscle and she's instaho braapp posing

lmao just eat how hard is it

Good for her, went from literally repulsive to 8/10 with a 10/10 body.

what a slut

>Tan lines + big round pushed muscle + fat booty
*Long sniiiiiiiff* YUMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHY DON'T HAVE A THICK BOOTY TANLINES GF????? WHAT'S LIFE EVEN WORTH IF YOU DON'T HAVE BRAPHOG TO RIDE YOUR COCK HARDLY WITH HER 4PL8 SQUAT POWER AND RUB YOUR SORE CHEST AFTER YOU BENCHED 3PL8S

Congrats, stuff like this brings a smile to my face

Smile on my face and a lot of blood and pressure to my penis

I am stuck with my white trash parents who don't buy anything except corn chips and expired marshmallows, what can I do? military not an option, they said I'm malnourished

This grill is semi qt but posts memes and complains about guys all day long

They're just trading one regime of extreme body dysmorphia and activity for another, their underlying mental instability, neuroticism and narcisistic personality disorder still control their lives. They overcame nothing.

Also they can look as muscled and powerful as they want, the physical damage to their organs and bodily functions has been done and likely shaved 20 years off their lifespan.

Well body dysmrphia is a real issue and I thought of that as well,people need to be educated for what is actually a healthy life style and body in school,Still she look waaaay better now

TAN LINES BLUE EYES AND FRECKLES AND PIGTAILS are some of my biggest fetishes!

What a fat fuck

ask what the weekly food budget is
divide it by how many people is in your family and ask for that money to buy your own groceries
say it's to prepare you for being a strong independant man

I find anorexic girls hot.

Sp by all means POST MORE!

wholesome as fuck

Women are meant to have some fat to be healthy and have periods...Also some fat looks hot on women don't look at these insanely low bf% female fitness models and think they are healthy maybe you want to fuck them but you propably won't and also they are unhealthy sadly although they look hot.

god fucking damn it
this brought me so close to breaking 2 weeks of nofap

there is no budget, my mom just takes whatever she can scrounge from my dad's wallet and goes to Big Lots and raids the discount bin
I don't even have a place to put stuff because the fridge is full of rotten expired garbage
I am saving for a minifridge for my bedroom... I don't know what I'd put in it though

Nofap is a meemeeeee godamnit!What's the point of working out and living in general if you dont get enough orgasms fap 1 to 20 times per week it's fine!

How are you expected to swim with all that makeup on young lady!

SMARTEN UP

i usually do it weekly, but had a massive shameless relapse over christmas/new year so imma do a month to get myself back in the mindset

>Mid size busty pink lip
>Bangs + pony tail
>freckles
>Redhead
>Mid size firm boobs in small bra
>Wide smooth soft ass
>Immature makeup
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH *BREATH* *SOBBING* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lmao why this girl look like post malone

She comes really close to my ideal female face and body gf.Now this thread becomes:post your favourite sexiest and fit ideal girls.

What is this womans name

mars2001 IG

Post girls godagnit

Freckles. COME THROUGH FRECKLES! Other than that, she's pretty basic.

I wish I had dimples, she looks so cute.

>Still she look waaaay better now
You're missing the point. She is a mentally unstable narcisist with severe delusions about her body who has already abused her physiology to such a degree she likely shortened her life by DECADES of abuse, causing all sorts of irreversible havoc to her heart, stomach, metabolism, hormonal balance and endocrinal functions. She has not overcome the underlying causes that led to her anorexia - she merely replaced one pathologic obsession with another. People do not simply "catch" anorexia - it's one of the hardest mental disorders to cure, and seeing someone "recover" by replacing the obsession with getting thinner with the obsession with getting more muscular or fatter changes nothing - these women will stop at nothing to get the supposedly-perfect body they envision, which will always be out of their reach because of their dysmorphia.

The difference between the two of us (and I've had to read the literature since I had one in my family) is that, where you see the facade of a woman overcoming her weak body, I see the underlying pathology that never went away.

But sure, go ahead and give them the attention they desire, nothing wrong with feeding a narcisistic personality with shallow glorifying attention.

Saw that she was with with a fuking nigger why world why

hey man it's still a million times healthier than starving herself to death. regardless of the underlying psychology if one route lets her live a normal life to the age of 75, and the other means she'll spend three years in hospital and die at 25, i know which i'd be encouraging as loudly as possible
and as you said she'll likely never truly get over her obsessive dysmorphia, so what would you actually suggest she and her doctors and therapists do? this seems like the best case scenario afaics

Jesus Christ help me, that second pic. The things I would do for this woman
Small tits, wide hips. I am dying

This you, user? I look like the picture on the left rn, what are/were your stats?

yea, 5'11, left is 115lbs, right is 160lbs

Healthy body = healthy mind.

not a one to one by any means, but you rarely have one without the other

>5'11"
>All that work, still a manlet

Sigh... someone has got to post it:
>thank you mr. skeltal

True, after almost dying from anorexia afterwards I started roiding. That shit never leaves you, I basically can't count calories anymore.

This guy gets it. Totally correct.

Well known example of this would be furious Pete. He had anorexia as a teenager and look at what he became.

>because pixels

instagram.com/p/BdsAksBAmfQ/?taken-by=emellegetswell

instagram.com/p/Bc9WLc8gddu/?taken-by=emellegetswell

It's about $60 for 11lbs. of whey on MyProtein.com.

>user's projections

go to church, and ask for help son

it's the bangs

>posts memes
>complains about the opposite sex

So basically just /fit then...

She maybe still has some kind of body image issue but it's not 100% certain she consider her past body unhealthy so she clearly is interested in being healthy.Anyway I too get pissed off with this instagram fame culture and I wouldn't want such an unstable gf for me but I think it's a superhard to find an ideal face body and mind gf with all this hypergamy causing men to want to become rich famous mascular and beautiful to only find women addicted to social media,it's depressing,perhaps I will find a gf that I will not marry ot I'll get myself some prostitutes in the future...

this

What is this? 3 months?

Buy food yourself?

its 2 years

Damn. How low did you go?

>why can't I find a GF like this?

Goddamn

true in most cases, but this girl has pictures of herself eating chocolate donuts, she recovered

left pic is me in May 2011, 5'9 ~130lbs. second pic is November 2014, 5'10 ~175lbs. after I studied abroad I lost it all and I'm just now starting to lift again

Damn user! I'm pic left right now. What program did you do/start with for those results?

115lbs at 5'11

gorgeous

Did she staple her ponytails to the wall?

Not as good as me :^)

Sublimation is a healthy way of dealing with these things, though. It's totally fine to replace a bad addiction with a good one, especially if it doesn't completely overtake your life. If a methhead becomes an active distance runner as a way to replace his chemical desire for endorphins, we consider that a good thing, since his new habit has very few negative aspects and many positive ones, as opposed to doing meth.

FUUUAAAAAARK

Shut the fuck up you annoying faggot.

She 'recovered' by becoming addicted to the fucking likes and minor celebrity status she gets on social media by posting skimpy pictures of herself instead. It's all narcissism. These girls are fucked in the head and a total nightmare to deal with

y u mad tho

>will stop at nothing to get the supposedly-perfect body they envision

Implying that's bad = not gonna make it.

reddit is that way