Jose makes me proud. Maybe one day we can all be like Jose

Jose makes me proud. Maybe one day we can all be like Jose.

There's a Jose in all of us

Keep going Jose!

godspeed Jose, we're all gonna make it

best thread i've seen all day.

i'm so glad fit can take a break from calling each other faggots to post something nice and encouraging.

we ARE all gonna make it :)

José will make it

You know, it's motivating as fuck to see some dude wearing a 3xl that's soaked in sweat, dripping all over the treadmill he's hunched over, tongue-out panting, struggling to keep up with the 4mph pace only a mile into the run.

Because you know his workout doesn't end with a quick flex sesh in the locker room. He doesn't have guys going up to him and clapping him on the back and asking about his form. He doesn't go home and fuck stacey and her sister and her mom and her best friend.

He gets in his piece of shit car, puts on some radio edit of a 70's rock song, drives home quiet in thought, showers in silence, and when he stands in front of the mirror he might see, at best, slightly less fat.

He isn't motivated by success. He's motivated by the proximity of failure. He's motivated because he's clawing his way out of a septic tank. He's not king of the hill, but goddamnit he's working his way up the hill.

It's so easy to get motivated when you're winning. But he digs deep down every single day, and pushes himself toward first place.

So you walk on, dude. You keep going. And know that when some of us look at you, we aren't looking down at you. We're looking up to you.

Qft

he can t do it alone though, where is his blackup?

Jose killed his wife and molested his children

>the CHAD Jose

I really needed this feel

That was really well put.

Can someone please post the one where Jose’s bro takes up arms with him against fatness?

I really needed this user. Thanks.
>t.Fatty in recovery mode

Geez user that was beautiful

I'll be here,always cheering for you.

This needs to be the stickied forever.

i didn't want that feel but i'm better for having felt it. thanks user

*gives Nobel Prize in Literature*

>when some of us look at you, we aren't looking down at you. We're looking up to you.

Jose should run his fat ass across the border.

man, this hit me in the feels

Cap'd, because everyone needs this

Nice reddit spacing faggot

Godspeed.

This cured my racism

This is me except I dont have a wife and my eating problems are a coping for my crippling loneliness

This is why I still browse this site

>So you walk on, dude. You keep going. And know that when some of us look at you, we aren't looking down at you. We're looking up to you.

oh fuck I needed this

>/fitlit/ detected

This should be screencapped and regularly posted on /fat/s

beautiful

Good shit lad, thx for the motivation.

J O S E
O
S
E

I shed a tear for Jose

>I am Jose
Wrong. You're a subtracted piece of divine and originally all-pervading consciousness encapsulated in a human body. Clinging to this idea of self will never let you leave humanity behind.

Never gonna make it.

People often see a future goal as a reason for a motivator (which it is). I would argue that fear of the worse possible outcome is a greater motivator. People like Jose should aspire to have a goal beyond them, a healthier and more attractive body, but should just as well have a constant dreadful feeling of turning into a diseased riddled lonely person pushing them forward.

Keep it up José, but don't forget Mexico is the other way