THIS is what 7 (seven) steroid cycles looks like. Do I have the worst genetics on this board?

THIS is what 7 (seven) steroid cycles looks like. Do I have the worst genetics on this board?

jesus christ, I look better than you and I'm natty.
try actually lifting next time youre one a cycle

Absolutely abysmal androgen receptors. No matter how much you pin, real men will still mog you even while natty. It's so over.

>LUL
>mfw I dont even lift
>mfw still laughing at this
goodluck bro

This. Pinning will never replace mindset.

that pic looks a lot less bad than the one in the op
at least your bis are pretty big

You do know that you're also supposed to... like.. go to the gym, right?

Substances I've used:

test, tren, superdrol, dbol, dnp, clen, ostarine

mfw this is my current body

maybe someone sold you shit.

Anyone want to see my legs? Don't have anything in your mouth though you may choke laughing

all different sources throughout 4-5 years

No way half of that shit is legit.

Were you lifting and eating = or > maintenance?

all these pics are after a 10 week bulk on 900mg test and 4k cals

Fakenatties are ppl who claim natty but /fraud/,

Op fakes /fraud/ and is natty.

did you lift?
ask your doctor. maybe your body has a rare condition.

7 cycles is 3.5 years.

Looks like your genetics are fine but your discipline and diet are fucking shit. Make a REAL gym schedule and stick to it. Use an app and religiously count calories and macros to achieve your goals. Steroids aren't a ticket to get big while being lazy.

I've recorded everything on mfp on my phone always hitting my cals and overkilling my protein (300g somedays) is say I've maybe skipped a maximum of 15 days of my diet in 2017 but even then I still have a few shakes.

I lifted minimum 4 days a week always hitting heavy compounds

after all this time, effort, money taking risks with roids and shit I'm wondering if this sport is even for me. I look like shit.

have you tried lifting weights in addition to roiding? it might help.

my first gym session was when I was 14 and I went to a kids gym to do machine weights I've never stopped lifting

get a professional coach that knows what he's doing. if that doesn't work you can stop knowing that you did everything you could. I would still recommend you to hit the gym twice a week and do compounds in case you quit though because with your genetics you will run into real trouble when you're older, like being so weak that you're not able to live without assistance. I'm serious btw.

my natty test will be fucked now so it's roids for life if I come off I will literally look like a numale

Aren’t you the guy who posted here yesterday claiming you’ve only done one cycle?

What’s with these fake /frauds/ these days

bullshit. do a proper PCT and you'll come back. might take 3-6 months though. I've been there after cruising for 2,5 years.

Stop feeding the troll faggots

/sage

Breh I'm bigger than you and I'm natty jesus christ try bulking or maybe training the next time

no op you have a pretty good frame, just learn to cut.

You've clearly packed on some muscle, but need to reduce your fat intake and just generally need to clean up your diet.

Think of cutting, and take your training more seriously.

Also, when you say "steroid cycles" what are we talking exactly?

>Natty pretending to be fraud
So he's a fratty?
I think you may be right. Anyone can find a syringe and figure they do some creative trolling with it.