/fph/ Fat People Hate

Previous is tankking and I'm on a fast. Keep me on the road, anons. Post em disgusting fatties and horror stories. Keep me and yourself reminded why we are doing this.

Remember: fat shaming saves lives!

I-it’s a thyroid problem! I aware.

Reminder!
If your kids are fat, it your fault! You’ve set them up for lifetime of disease, health problems, bullying, stinking and being silently hated by everyone around them.
You have hurt your child more than a beating ever could, child abuse ends when you leave home. Obesity is a lifelong struggle.

F

>inb4 chocking on cock is genetic

I'll post some stuff.

nigga do you really expect anyone on Veeky Forums to read all that shit

I did. Not everything has to be a picture with two sentences attached. Work on your mental gains faggot.

These are medfag stories. They are always worth the read.

I did dumb fag

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>shitcovered back rotting
>spine visible
>kidney pops out
Mother of God that is the most disgusting fat story I have ever seen

this can't be real

but if it is, i bet those maggots were literally keeping her alive by eating the dead flesh

t. absolutely no medical knowledge

this explains that webm of the guy in the parking garage shitting out a high powered spray of orange fanta

In the previous thread there was an open body of a fatty, what was the yellow stuff?

fat.
looks like what happens when you make an omelette with mortadella in it. All I know is I now want oats for breakfast tomorrow

No user be serious that can't be fat

....uh, it is. Bodyfat has a yellow mucus color to it. It's fucking nasty.

Jesus Christ I'm not eating ever again

I read all that shit, 'nigga.'

Good idea honestly. Don't promote diet culture, promote active lifestyles and healthy eating habits. Diets are shitty because they're temporary fixes

ive never seen diet being pushed on children. Its always active lifestyles and healthy eating habits. Only fatties think children eating healthy is a diet.

i can handle the fatties harping on adults but when they say a 9 yr old at 186 pounds is just fine. Well then i got a problem.

Most fags I know were sexually abused as children, there may be a correlation but the happy merchant would suicide me if I talk too loud.

Please continue to perpetuate the stereotype that black people are fucking stupid.

You’re fucked up, and your shit’s all retarded.

Where the fuck do you even buy a shirt to fit like that!?

She waffle stomps it? What the fuck?! GROOOOSSSS

>comes out of your anus in a high powered spray that gets all over everything.
>That`s OK in if you are in a public restroom since the janitors will have to deal with it

WTF.. I'm 90% that that's my bro and my mom.

desu judging by his face that's not just from being a fatass (which he still is) clearly there's another issue here.

Black people are fucking stupid
t. black person

I agree with most of what you said, but

>child abuse ends when you leave home.
Is fucking wrong, that shit never leaves you.

One of the few pics I've seen that can make me actually gag.

The worst part is that I'm reading this right before bed and that's burned into my memory forever.

there is no way he is sitting on a folding chair like the people around him.

Look at the sides of him, it's two chairs

wtf..... bro......

Alright, that's enough internet for today.

One thing still fucking puzzles me, how do people let themselves get to the stage their legs are necrotic and they collapse under their own weight.

How do hamplanets and super morbidly obese people come into existence?
Because all I can think of is some Slaneesh fuckery and they're literally creatures of the void

yeah, fat children diets are not the same as fat adult diets
adult diets typically involve a low total caloric intake as well as lower amounts of carbs and fat than normal
while a childrens diet is just switching to a normal healthy proportion and type of food

holy shit shes murdered a baby.

hehe nothing personal kid

While we're discussing our favorite meals.

this website is intended to be used by white people

these stories motivate me to never be obese
i don't understand how people can be so lazy.

Honestly seems more like Nurgle fuckery to me.

>The power of Nurgle is embodied in entropy, morbidity, disease and physical corruption

Am I the only one who hates it when people talk about shit? Even hearing people say the word in its literal sense makes me cringe.

Go back to facebook you fucking normie

u are like little virgins

This is a thing from Columbia where they're all oxygen deprived and chew coca leaves but it sounds pretty good actually.
It's a mild creamy cheese and their hot chocolate is literally baking chocolate dissolved in hot water with spices with a dash of sugar for sweetness.

this is what happens when you try to take the easy way out and use drugs instead of will power and hard work.

disgusting.

I kinda want to see that now.

>janetic

Jesus Christ

You buy a xltt shirt. You know, the shirts they make for people like Shaquille O'Neal so he doesn't buy a regular shirt and it's like a crop top on him.

>score hidden

I'll be honesty I didn't read the whole thing, but what's this have to do with obesity? Is orange oily poop an obesity thing or can it be caused by other things?

Oh just noticed the diet pills thing. Nvm. Ew

The whole point is the Walmart sharters take a certain diet pill that causes the neon orange uncontrolled diarrhea

Back to your coloring book Cletus

this desu. i've seen a lot of young girls being encouraged to try fad diets that aren't healthy or maintainable long term. that shit is weird. most kids would live healthy lifestyles if their families or friends would join them. you see a lot of parents scolding their kids for eating back or not being active but don't do it themselves.

im out

>yummy, but with all sweets your chest starts to hurt

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

Fat people are blessed by both Nurgle and Slaanesh.

This happened to me once, but in small quantities. I'm not fat or anything and I don't know what caused it.

>american
>white

You must drink all the shart

>/int/ memes
>clever
I mean it's a good thing you keep using them, how else are we going to know that you are a retarded faggot?

janatuks

should be legal to IV a lethal dose of opiates into someone that stupid

>american
>ever not butthurt about race

It's my dream to die ODing on barbiturates in a hostel, thank you very much
Gosh.

>/int/
>when in doubt, obsess about americans

Yeah, but hopefully you'll live a productive life until then. Unlike chicklefick who has a heart attack then gears upfor another.

Can we get back to the /fph/ you fucking autists

>american
>not obsessed about race