A few years back there was a comparison picture of two twins who started lifting @ the same time...

A few years back there was a comparison picture of two twins who started lifting @ the same time. One did Starting Strength or Stronglifts and the other did a bro-split. Showed before/after pics of both, what weights they were lifting by the end of the programs, etc.

Anyone have that? Been looking on google for hours with no hope.

Yeah, I have it.

Share please bbg?

Not that guy up there but here you go

I know it's a super late response (I went and ran some errands) but than you so much man.

Do you have the other picture that went with it?

wew lad I have to step my game up

I do not, sorry

traps on the brosplit guy are comically disproportionate lol

There were no twins. It was just 1 guy trollong

IS OCB natty?

At first I was thinking that the Bro Split got em, but SS says all those lifts are 5 reps for 3 sets, holy shit.

Highly debated topic. His build is easily achievable as a natty in the two year time span he did it in but only if you work hard. His split isn't the greatest and needs some work but it's a pretty solid place to start.

what's a bro-split? chest back legs?

Chest, legs, shoulders, back, arms, two days off, repeat

Basically just one muscle group per day for five days and then take the weekend off

It's garbage for beginners and great for elite bodybuilders so gym bros foolishly think it's good, it's also easy which helps

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Back
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Arms
Saturday - Abs

That makes up 95% of bro-splitters routines. Its really only the 5% of those guys that actually do it in a different way, or do PPL etc.

I do:

chest/biceps
legs
back
delts/triceps
legs/back
off
off

.. a tweaked version of Yates.

What the fuck those numbers are insane. Were they roiding?

uwot

I put up those numbers long before I even considered juicing.

In just 6 months starting from 0?

valid point, but.. do we know these guys started from zero? If they did, then yes, it's quite remarkable.

OCB said he used drugs to cut down, but no test.

i think they did some bro teir stuff on off before

The dudes with the best natty physiques are always on some modified bro split that hits shoulders at least twice a week.

Not trolling, just obvious powerlifting/gym bitch shilling done by a gear head.

PPL checking in.

Get to hit every muscle group twice a week feels good.

Should have done the same pose

How do you do it? PrPrLrr? Or 6 workouts a week?