Fuck off you fatass thot.
OP please heighten your standards

Didn't miss the buffet on the way home I bet

You missed these dubzzz

dubs decide

>no sorry, I'm just an autistic retard
>how was your day

This

You can say that after the first time you have sex, not as the virgin you currently are.

you are missing my 10inch cock in your ass

Hey Jess wanna fuck real hard and then cuddle?

The only thing you’re missing is my sweet sauseege babe

Show me your fat sweat cunt u foul pig fuck bitch. U wanna dye? Fatso gratso walalalla b-back the fuck off!

Lmao and you fucking faggots wonder why you're still virgins. Looks right? Nothing to do with being a retard, obviously.

you won't miss this dick tho

winrar

get out fat roastie

You're an idiot if you don't realize she's a whale from that image alone.

I fuck normal sized girls. You land whales.

>calling people virgins for not liking a fatty

This. Winner winner.

lil desperate soibois validating fat ugly bitches. devaluating the price of dick and shit baka desu. this is why women dont wanna fuck average men anymore

I'd rather be a virgin than be a pathetic faggot who can't fuck normal girls, and therefore has to resort to fucking trash like Jess.

Holy shit this board is beta. Instead of helping the lad you project your insecurities on to him. Let him plow jess, most of you are probably virgins anyway.

No you wouldnt.go get laid virgin...

"It's ok to be confused. You are a woman after all! Haha"

I literally feel disgusted with the woman in OP"s pic. How low can you stoop to have sex with that? Fucking disgusting, I know you can't do any better you faggot beta.

I'd just leave it at that not someone I'd want to get involved with

"devaluing dick"
biologically sperm is a lot less valuable than eggs.
Women are intended to be the "gatekeepers" of the species, making the strongest progeny by being picky about the men and remaining fertile and protected in order to raise and rear them properly.

Ask if she can swallow as much cum as she does hamburger helper.

You've never fucked a single person

You'll always be a virgin, Jess wouldn't want to fuck you anyway because she like every other girl can smell the pathetic fucking desperation on you. So keep crying in your gay little fucking no gf threads about why no girl wants to touch you. Chads fuck every type of girl which is what you don't understand. You should stay with your Chinese cartoons so you don't show up and sperg out should I ever be in your vicinity while trying to talk to girls.

You couldn't even get a tumblrista if you tried. So cute, you and your fox/grape routine. Keep believing that sex isn't awesome, you'll never get to experience blowing a fat load on your gf's tits after going balls deep in her tight warm pussy. Good thing you have VR and your mom's back messager right?

You need to take chad's dick out of you mouth. Stacy wants a turn

I'm engaged nigga

>can only fuck fatties so he projects his insecurities onto other by calling them virgins

Nothing more pathetic then a man that fucks fatties.

Actually guys who get laid have all fucked an overweight chick once or twice.
You'd know that but you aren't one.

You’re ugly

But seriously the b8 is too real

You need to raise your standards. None of my non-fat friends have been with someone overweight, don’t give those thots even more a reason to make themselves feel like queens

LOOL. The closest I've come to fucking a fatty was when this girl wore deceiving clothes. When i slid my hand down and felt the ever so slight muffin top i kicked her out.

Good looking men like me don't need to resort to fucking fatties

yore

Begone thot

>Please respond
If she hadnt dropped you already that did it.

hownew.ru

Lmao that's what you think it's about? I can tell you're fucking lying just because you had to add that retarded incel shit at the end.

Seen plenty of tinder threads in the last two years. Please respond never meets with success and isn't really funny.

Of course it never meets with success, but I guess the humor in it is subjective.

Holy shit guys is eating out oranges the best way to practice oral? That was amazing.

Are you that starved for pussy? Not even that guy, but do you seriously not make fun of thots you don't want to fuck on Tinder?

The eggplant emote and volcano

Sure if it's funny.

Not everybody is such an insecure little faggot that they fuck with people for no reason like a fucking bitch.
That's called being a soyboy bitch. You think zyzz would fuck with people for no reason? He wouldn't, because he's not a faggot.