I challenge anyone to find a study where the conclusion equates to soy=estrogen

I challenge anyone to find a study where the conclusion equates to soy=estrogen.

No n=1 studies. No low p-values. No bro-science.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/does-soy-really-cause-man-boobs
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2014/02/12/straight-talk-about-soy/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29156930
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29167771
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24473985
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25316502
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make me, soyboy

shit-tier

>do my work for me!!!!

No.

>i'm too retarded to understand nutrition

>won’t spoonfeed you
>makes me the retard

>he asks for a valid argument
>i'm too stupid and unread to have one

Are all /pol/lards this stupid to respond?

Do I get anything? Because there's a review I'm reading at the moment talking about it but I'll need to dive through the papers it cites for something concrete and that might take some time

>asks others to research for him
>he can’t do his own research to make his own opinion
>that makes everyone else retarded

This isn’t debate club. If you want to know something then fucking google it. God damn.

>I am reading this CNN article about soy but wouldn't YOU like to know heuheu

POST IT FAGGOT

>be /pol/lard
>posting anti-soy shit all day
>some fag asks for evidence
>"B-BUT I WON'T DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU"
>hide under my desk for the next four hours

You get the satisfaction of being wrong and retarded, stupid meat head

>won’t spoonfeed you
>therefore I am X Y and Z
>ad hom for not spoonfeeding

See
Stupid idiot

>(you)

See Still no evidence, studies, or science.

>ur 2 dum 2 no te science

Is it that easy? Triggered /pol/lards failing this hard?

The title of the review is "Soy and phytoestrogens: possible side effects." by SV Jargin

But like I said it's a review so I'll need to read the direct papers for more info to show that soy contains phytoestrogens that act like estrogen

>more ad hom

How about you do your own research if you want an answer. Why should we do it for you? What do we gain in putting in the effort while you sit lazily behind our screen refreshing the page on a Bohemian spear fishing forum?

This.

Reminder that there's two studies against soy and n=1. Thanks Arbys.

mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/does-soy-really-cause-man-boobs

>men’s fitness

OH I AM LAFFIN

>post a blog post
???

>blog post
>isolated case
wow

post aggregated data for fucks sake

Alright so what you're wanting is to first show that soy products contain phytoestrogens such as isoflavonoids which is demonstrated here : Franke AA, Custer LJ, Wang W, Shi CY. HPLC analysis of isoflavonoids and other phenolic agents from foods and from human fluids. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 1998;217:263–73.

Then you are wanting to show that these isoflavones have estrogenic effects which you can find here: Zand RS, Jenkins DJ, Diamandis EP. Steroid hormone activity of flavonoids and related compounds. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2000;62:35–49

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/2014/02/12/straight-talk-about-soy/

looks about right to me

kinda wish i understood what over half the terms in the abstracts meant though

dude

you have a fucking internet browser to do the work for you.

Benefits of soy in women's health

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29156930

Somatic-vegetative Symptoms Evolution in Postmenopausal Women Treated with Phytoestrogens and Hormone Replacement Therapy. (Phytoestrogens come from soy)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29167771

Soy foods and supplementation: a review of commonly perceived health benefits and risks.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24473985

Quantitative efficacy of soy isoflavones on menopausal hot flashes.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25316502

>accidentally post a study about the benefits of soy and why they might have misconceptions yet most of them are solid studies

Nice blogpost m8

Are you still there OP? Are you going to suck out dicks now? I want to play with your soy titties you menopausal faggot

=phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Are you there user? Are you going to post a solid study or cry yourself asleep while soyboys rape your crush with their high test.

You wanted to show that soy has estrogenic effects correct? That has been shown Soy contains phytoestrogens which act like estrogens.
Hell even the beneficial effects not related purely to nutrition of soy are due to its estrogenic effetcs bitch tiddies bitch tiddies you're the soyest boy in all the cities

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

????

You really don't see the problem with this do you?
You are saying that phytoestrogens act as competitive agonists (yes agonist because they elicit a response) the problem is that you are assuming that there is so much estrogen in a male body that it will normally occupy all or most of the receptors. This is not the case there are always free receptors and these are what the isoflavone bind to resulting in their estrogenic effect occuring in addition to the action of endogenous estrogen

Not many young boys here doesn't know the difference between Phytoestrogen and mammalian estrogen

Asians love soy. Tofu, soy sauce on everything. Eating just plain soy beans and look at them. That's proof enough.

Where is the phytotest at???

OP? are you there? Show us your soy tits

I'll take this a step further. Before the introduction of soy and soy products, what were men like? It would seem that desireable characteristics of masculinity were absolutely fine without dietary soy food production. This is the only thing I can reasonably use for my own personal philosophy of soy intake. If I want to have masculine dominant characteristics, then there is not a need for me to consume products with soy in it. Well, at least consume as little as possible. I understand we can find new ways to produce food and I am all for researching new ways of food production for efficiency, but it just seems like this would be a common sense issue that can be resolved by observing our predecessors and their mentality before generational enforcement of new food products.

Are you having trouble reading an extract? You seem to want one side of the data, yet the data proves you wrong. You have nothing to say other than "ur wrong". OP is asking for DATA and RESEARCH and STUDIES that are AGAINST soy, yet nobody has posted any. Thanks for sticking to the Arby's propaganda though. You've really proven yourself right /s

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

>significantly reducing the frequency and intensity of hot flashes, as well on cardiovascular health.

All of your studies are showing lowered risk of cancers and lower estrogenic side-effects.

Nice try estrowarrior. All the data is against you yet you cite a n=1 study.

ITT /pol/lards try to argue against soy without any evidence.

OP specifically said "I challenge anyone to find a study where the conclusion equates to soy=estrogen." and not "guys post ur soyboy meme".

It seems the data correlates the opposite direction. This infuriates the /pol/lards.

Not having something to refute rather than calling someone retarded via greentext =/= Having something to refute and using ad-hom. You should know this logic. You passed middle-school, right?

Fucking moron.

>"However, some carefully controlled clinical studies have not found this to be the case. (6, 7) When the AHA reviewed the evidence in 2006, it concluded that it was “unlikely that soy isoflavones have enough estrogenic activity to have an important impact”"

>But studies so far haven’t provided a clear answer. Some have shown a benefit between soy consumption and breast cancer while others show no association.

Do you even read the shit you post?

RIP GOMAD fags

soyboy is a catch-all term for a man whose testosterone is low and who has also bought into petty consumerism. stoicism or hard work are foreign concepts to him. it's replaced small-souled bugmen merely because it rolls off the tongue better. it's never been specifically about soy.

>small-souled bugman implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to facebook. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

What kind of retard wouldn't just play it safe? Do you really like your sissy soy products so much that you're willing to risk it?