>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXnOuQqKYc
youtube.com/watch?v=3MxHX9j15BU
youtube.com/watch?v=ji4ZGMDQqDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdq2DJhosNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

>L-sit mobility

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXnOuQqKYc

I think I lost the pastebin link..

Nice

When doing dips, pull ups and push ups is it better to go very slow or go explosive? I feel a lot of burn when going slow but I am not sure which one is better since people are giving conflicting reasons.

Alright, I've got really bad social anxiety and I can't really handle gyms. How does bodyweight fitness compare in terms of effectiveness? Can I do it all in a dorm room? I'm just so tired of being no muscle skinny.

>usually end up doing too much of any one exercise and stopping for months.
>repeat year after year.

also, any good new BW videos from the current year?

Oh, no new posts in 4 hours nice

Slow.

Going slow really tests your strength and ensures the effects of kipping are minimal. I'm sure there are benefits to explosive but I don't know them can someone chime in

yea, that's pretty much how /bwg/ goes

If you cant step in a gym because of anxiety the problem is not your muscles but with your head, you need to address that before trying to gain muscle because believe me getting muscular isn't gonna change anything for you.

Can I progress at dips, planche and hspu all at the same time? Or should I just get to lets say L- dips then drop them for just hspu and planche?

all 3 hit triceps hard

can you progress at bench press, squat and deadlift at the same time. Probably not.

Yes you can. I've made good progress on planche and hspu both at once.
Yes actually you can. Most strength programs have you progressing on all 3 at once.

slow and focus on form always

Bump

If I buy a pull up bar for my door frame, is doing:
>max pull ups when I wake up
>max pull ups when I get back home
>max pull ups before dinner
Regardless of workouts (which include pull ups).
Is this a good idea?

Yes

Maybe

Is it yes or maybe?
I'll just try it and tell you how it is. The sport store I have coupons for is next to the supermarket, I'll go tommorow to buy it.

On a serious note I think it will be beneficial.
I made a lot of progress on planche just doing it over and over again over the day

Alright, thanks for real answer.
I already checked out their pull up bars, it seems it will fit good on my door frame, I hope it does.

Slow builds strength. Explosive builds power (work per time). Ultimately, they're two different fitness goals. It's arguable that training for power helps build aesthetics (i.e. good muscle growth and tone) more efficiently than other fitness goals, but it goes without saying that strength by itself is hugely important.

IMO, since your routine should incorporate some kind of periodization, you should eventually see yourself doing both purposely slow movements and purposely explosive ones.

Are there any exercises that work out rear delts? My rear delts look non existant is this supposed to be like that?

No senpai its fucking retarded and unhealthy. Your muscles need to rest.

Bw rows?

You're nearly describing what's called "greasing the groove." Just do medium effort instead and you'll make gains. Check out Pavel Tsatsouline's: The Naked Warrior. You can find a free pdf easily.

That's a quick single set -> half a day rest -> quick singl -> half a day rest -> another quick set.
I think I do enough pull ups in general to heal up from those pull ups

That sounds interesting, I will web-search it right away

best way i found to improve pullups or any exercise in general is to never go to failure.
20 is your max? do 10-15 and then 2-3 more sets after. max out at 20 and next set you might not be able to do 8. not going to failure allows you to get in more overall volume instead of blowing your load in one set

I would say go slow when going down, explosive when going against gravity.

Yes, you can. Although it's recommended to have some bar to do pull ups.

Arent those back and biceps? I never felt my shoulders when doing them.

I've finished my routine for today, took a cold shower immediately after. I'm noticing improvements in my handstand. Started doing bodyweight training since newyear, I want to keep it up this whole year. I'm doing the reddit routine, will I get abs before the summer?

You get abs mainly from diet newfag. But depending on your current situation you could if you keep working out and eating healthy.

>Can I do it all in a dorm room?
Depends.

An apartment? Yes, almost always. But college dorms can vary wildly in what you can do and in what you feel comfortable doing.

>effectiveness

Depends on your definition of this. You can and will make fitness/aesthetic progress with bodyweight fitness (and good dieting) alone, particularly if you consult sources like books, detailed+trusted guides on the internet, etc., rather than (solely) doing meme routines like "100 pushups, 100 situps every day!"

5'9" 205 absolute beginner here.
Am I too fat to start?

Nobody is to fat to start, it will be difficult at first but there are many progression exercises, which means you can start easy and when your stronger increase the difficulty. For example the push up, you might not be able to do a push up on the floor yet, luckily there are easier progressions like knee push ups or assisted push ups. There're plenty of resources available online, just do it.

Do it. Eat less, drink more water and don't push yourself to tank yourself.

why is /bwg/ so unpopular though

It should at least be the fucking replacement for the SS program all the shitters are doing.

>Great core strength
>Great grip
>Gucci shoulder strength.

Do you guys have any opinions on hand-stand pushups?
Is this something i should start doing?
i hear it's popular along with pull-ups.

I wouldn't say it's popular since no one I know does them but yes you should.

Nah, it's always been this way for over a year now, senpai. Veeky Forums shits on people who don't roid etc. and BW takes a long ass time to get a 'ottermode' bod
don't expect to bang muscleups for reps, but you can get there with time
yea, front lever, do front lever pull ups for hard mode, it's very easy to snap your rear delts to shit, so take it slow, follow front level progression fromGST if you wish.
what is your goal for that?

If I feel like my humerus burns and is going to pop out of my shoulder joint everytime I lower into the bottom position of a dip, is this a flexibility issue?

Will shoulder dislocate stretches fix this?
Thanks bros

shit breh, the only issue I had with dips, was when I overstretched my right pec and front deltoid, provide a pic where you are feeling pain?

woah

cause when people say bodyweight they think of the guys doing 100 pushups and 100 situps,
It should be gymnastic strength general imo.

i was sarcastic, you autist.

yea plenty so that one user told ya front lever. You probably know how to scale it ...
Then there is YTWL. It seems easy but it's hard on itself imagine adding like 1 kg of weight. I've tried doing it with 5kg dumbbells. Shit's hard as fuck. Here's an in depth video, although would not recommend his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=3MxHX9j15BU
Victorian press you can do it with a cable. or lying on a bench on your belly. With free weights. Using a bar is a bit weird but I've seen it.

victorian on floor youtube.com/watch?v=ji4ZGMDQqDU

couldn't find victorian with cable but here is maltese with cables at 5:10 . So imagine that he turned around with his body facing the pillar. Then it would be victorian press with cable
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdq2DJhosNY

and victorian on bench is the same idea. I think ringsking channel has one, but I am to lazy to search it.

Wanna be gymnast general
Or
Autists swinging around bars thinking they are gymnasts general

not as much benefits in doing them with a wall.

gymnastic strength general sounds pretty good.

Holy shit that gif! How long does that take to achieve?

Want to overcome your body weight? Try this fatty

I only have a rifle for now, I never fired a shotgun in my life but I plan to buy one in the future.

This.

no idea, a few years at least, probably at least a year just to get the speed to that level
sounds good, but I'm not sure if people would be able to find it in the catalog, then, we would also need a new webm

I'm the guy that made these webm's I have more if you want to save them

nani do you have instagram or sth?

why do you want my ig??? what's sth?

wait, are you the guy who made the reverse muscle up or are you just editing the videos.

sth- something. I meant somewhere to watch your content ( if you are doing reverse MU )

sorry nah I just edited them.

well how strong are you? can you do some of the stuff you make videos about

My current best skills are
4x handstand pushup
12x muscle up
15kg weighted muscle up
3 second straddle frontlever hold
15 second tuck planche hold

I like the one in OP as it has several movements, maybe you could combine them all into one? reverse MU seems a bit... unstable

that's why it's cool. seeing people who are close to getting a hard skill is more motivational than seeing those who do it without breaking a sweat, don't you think.

nothing but push ups, kettle bell squats and pull ups

maybe for posting in the thread, not for having in OP

>170lbs
>that fat
nice bait, senpai

bro im 5'3"

post boipussy

hank hill is that you?

What's the consensus on Convict Conditioning for bodyweight noobs?

shit tier

Care to expand on that?

explained too many times, CC is shit and we move on

Where can I buy a cinder block for training?

What does PE and SE mean?

primary and supplementary exercises, I think

Can we get some contortionist training in here? Looking to get into it but I don't understand what the routines are

just stretch and stretch

Preparatory element - laying the foundation. If you are already strong you don't need to do them. But you probably are not.
Specific element - this will directly work towards you achieving the final exercise

How long will it take me to get the Brad Pitt from Fight Club look just by doing the basic upper body exercises (push ups, rows, pull ups, dips)? Assuming low BF%, obviously.

no idea, let us know

Here's a chart of progressions for bw exercises

with no chart for progression in single exercise

I feel like I'm probably capable of doing moves similar to these but I'm too scared to hurt myself to train them

then don't

I usually go slow but occasionally do a session focused on explosive power. My training is focused around being a stronger rock climber so I need access to both.
I always try to avoid kipping though.