Well, fags? any excuse left for not being vegetarian?

well, fags? any excuse left for not being vegetarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M
kup.at/kup/pdf/6239.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16080543
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12028025
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2990653
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6862688
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15297368
eurekaselect.com/60971/article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22415590
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16772456
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00620.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21139122
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11198165
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22916808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9244360
researchgate.net/publication/257163357_The_effect_of_phytic_acid_on_oxidative_stability_of_raw_and_cooked_meat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19774556
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2008310/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9786231
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14608114
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8223063
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2731998
nrjournal.com/article/0271-5317(95)00040-P/abstract?refuid=S0002-8223(09)00700-7&refissn=0002-8223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20152024
academia.edu/4438952/Food_and_Nutrtion_Science_Paper
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8383315
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14666664
ip-6.net/files/78290307.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C6SVB99mJHA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2296560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>100g of beans contain 103 litres of water
Dumbwojack.jpg

100g of beef is almost nothing and 100g of beans is a lot of fucking beans

>Facebook post
Awesome source.

I think that's talking about how much water it takes to cultivate them

> Guy points out that when cooked the beans have significantly less of the nutrients available

> Vegetarian pretends to acknowledge this but then completely ignores this while admitting she must fart non-stop

Rate my bulking meal, I eat 4 of these meals a day with a few snacks between them, one quart of milk, some instant coffee before lifting, onion bagel with almond butter and a slim him with cheese :)

No way meat cost $3 per 100grams. I pay $3 per pound on average for chicken or beef. Prices vary but $12 per pound is too much unless it's decent steak territory

Soy beans have 34g per 100g uncooked.
Complete animo acid profile.
Vegan pill when

I eat meat primarily because you don't want me to.

100 g of beef vs ~300 g of cooked beans

It's a fair comparison.

What about the rest of your protein?

I like this

I mix whey into the milk too lol
And eat lots of chicken and rice and stuffs

>implying cholesterol is bad
Stay soy.

>not getting that 1377L of water

enjoy your dehydration

dare you to eat raw soy beans

well, fags? any excuse left for being hard-gainer?

Low quality b8 but
100g beef = 188 cals and actually more like 32g protein
100g beans = 347 cals and 21g protein
Oh and beans have no fat either so basically your getting 79 grams of carbs, and very mineral rich piss.

You wanna be a veggie that’s fine you wanna save the animals cool. But stop being disingenuous in an effort to recruit others to your (cult) cause

Kek where do the calories come from?

I'm not a vegetarian but yeah ive been cutting back on meat, its good to keep animal products to less than 20% of your diet

how do nuclear powerplants work

Flavour

>not doing OGOEUAD
not gonna make it

To measure calories you burn something with the intention of boiling water. The temperature change of water per mass of material is what's recorded. It is literally a measurement of energy, not bodily goodness. Coal, petrol, uranium, etc produce a lot of energy which is why we use them in engines / power plants.

I literally shit out whole beans if I eat too many of them. beans are seeds, and seeds are designed to be eaten and pass through an animals body undigested so the plant to spread

Where's the B vitamin comparison?

should i mix some uranium in my whey shake for maximum gains?

At first i tought that this is a humour thread

>100g of beans is a lot of fucking beans
Fucking hell that made me kek way more than i should have

You are not gonna make it without uranium, still not dropping steriods in you whey shake i bet faggot

A calorie is how much energy is needed to raise the temperate of 1ltr of water from 0°c to 1°c.

In food we tend to just refer to kcal as calorie. 1kcal = 1000cals

Holy fuck mind blown, why haven't you guys taken the nuclearpill?

That sounds fucking awful.

63g of carbs in 100g of beans

>2007+11
>not taking the nukepill

>meat isn't healthy
We have been easting meat for millions of years what the fuck is wrong with these faggots

>0MG of Cholesterol
>Healthy

>claim gets disputed
>it doesn't matter
Progressive vegan liberal faggots everybody.

Newfags are new

weird how they left that one out huh?

I'm glad I can get fat for my hormones in those beans

Disgusting but you will make it based on the Christian almond butter alone, God is with you

LEARN TO SPREAD YOU ANIMAL

>What is phytic acid?
>thinking fiber is anything but useless
>increasing your estrogen levels
>no cholesterol for them brain gains
>What are lectins?
>thinking bean protein is as good as meat protein

Beans are full of anti-nutrients, if you think you're getting all those nutrients or minerals listed you're stupid. Enjoy your leaky gut and soyboy face though.

0% preferably

not a supporter for beans but youre off by a bit user.

You get rid of the acid by soaking them over night and draining off/rinsing off the water the next day, and cholesterol in diets has nothing/very little to do with cholesterol in the body. Hence why most western countries have removed the limit/goal of how much of it you need daily.

Also I thought soy was the phytoestrogen one? Is it all beans?

Yes but soaking them will also remove nutrients, especially all of the water soluble vitamins, calcium and magnesium are lost as well. You can't drink that water either because, again, pythic acids. And yes all beans have some phythoestrogen, soy just has the most.

You're seriously defending the argument that beans are more nutritious than meat?

Beans are only somewhat acceptable if you're very poor and can't afford meat, even then at least be smart and try to ferment them.

>Not a supporter for beans

Read the start user.

I completely agree they are ruined by soaking them too. I was just poking a couple holes in your argument, I still eat a ton of meat and most of my veggies are leafy greens or other greens like broc.
Don't worry user.

>living this retarded.

Bioavailabiltiy.

It may have that protein but your body may not absorb it nearly as well as it would with meat.

embrace it, soyboy.

>she must fart non stop

I have to find me a vegetarian gf

I think he meant bought pre-cooked beans, e.g., in tomato sauce etc.
Or cooked beans as in you take 100g of raw beans, cook it (it will up in weight by some percentage) and then take 100g of cooked beans, which would mean you are obviously dealing with fewer of the original raw beans.

I've actually switched to vegetarian diet in september.

AMA

Have you lost gains?

Nah senpai.
I eat 250g of lentils in a day (vegan) and it does absolutely nothing to me.
As a vegan or vegetarian, once you get used to the amount of fiber, which is approximately 1-2 weeks, you are in a no-fart zone. I legit almost don't fart.
GF is the same (luckily).

yes

> Carbohydrates

Dietary cholesterol is fucking bad for you, unless you want to die of a heart attack of course.

>Been eating a gram of uranium a day
>Skin is literally glowing

I'm getting lots of mires, uranium is the goat food

Phytate, or phytic acid, is a naturally occurring compound found in all plant foods like beans, grains, nuts, and seeds. In the past, there were concerns that foods high in phytates might reduce the absorption of minerals. However, recent studies have shown that this so-called “anti-nutrient” effect occurs only when large amounts of phytates are consumed with a diet that is poor in nutrition. In fact, legumes have been shown to help lower cholesterol levels and help treat blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease.

Vegetarians, whose daily intake tends to be high in phytates, can benefit from eating mineral-absorbing enhancers, such as garlic and onions, to increase the bioavailablity of iron and zinc in plant foods.

One of the most important beneficial functions of phytates is their anticancer activity, which inhibits the growth of cancer cells. They also improve immune functions by enhancing the natural killer cells that hunt down and dispose of cancer cells without affecting normal cells. They starve tumors by preventing new blood vessels that may feed tumors from forming and by cutting off existing supplies. Not only is cancer cell growth reduced, but cancer cells go back to acting like normal cells.

Recent studies have shown that phytates protect against osteoporosis. Studies concluded that women with the highest phytate levels had the lowest levels of bone loss in the spine and hips, similar to the outcomes of anti-osteoporosis drugs, but without the drugs’ side effects.

A plant-based diet high in fiber can flush excess estrogen and cholesterol out of the system. This may help explain why high fiber intake is associated with reduced breast cancer risk. The target minimum fecal output is about half a pound a day. The amount of time it takes food to travel through the body perhaps ideally should be 24-36 hours. And at the same fiber intake, antioxidant rich foods reduce inflammation better than less nutrient-dense foods.

>cholesterol causes heart attacks
You realize this claim was made by a bogus study that manipulated its data? It excluded countries like Finland and France. France has the least heart related deaths in Europe and they eat the most butter, eggs, and animal fat; while Finland has some of the most heart related deaths and don't eat nearly as much as those foods as France. Jeez user, maybe, just maybe, the sugar and grain industries (some of the richest industries in America, and also some of the industries that fund these studies) simply don't want people to know these things.

W H Y N O T B O T H

oh
okay,

>having an eating disorder

Cholesterol is a vital component of our cells, which is why our body makes all that we need

For most Americans eating a conventional diet, plaque accumulates inside the coronary arteries that feed our heart muscle. This plaque buildup, known as atherosclerosis, is the hardening of the arteries by pockets of cholesterol-rich fatty material that builds up beneath the inner linings of the blood vessels. This process seems to occur over decades, slowly bulging into the space inside the arteries, narrowing the path for blood to flow.

The restriction of blood circulation to the heart may lead to chest pain and pressure when people try to exert themselves. If the plaque ruptures, a blood clot may form within the artery. This sudden blockage of blood flow may cause a heart attack, damaging or even killing part of the heart.

A large body of evidence shows there were once enormous swaths of the world where the coronary heart disease epidemic seemed to be almost non-existent, such as rural China and sub-Saharan Africa. It’s not genetics: When people move from low- to high-risk areas, their disease rates appear to skyrocket as they adopt the diet and lifestyle habits of their new homes. The extraordinarily low rates of heart disease in rural China and Africa have been attributed to the extraordinarily low cholesterol levels among these populations. Though Chinese and African diets are very different, they are both centered on plant-derived foods, such as grains and vegetables. By eating so much fiber and so little animal fat, their total cholesterol levels averaged under 150 mg/dL, similar to people eating contemporary strictly plant-based diets.

What does fiber have to do with serum cholesterol levels? Can you even get your story straight?

>I need a bunch of bullshit science funded by Coca Coca in order to make myself believe that I'm eating a nutritious diet
>or you could just eat nutrient and mineral dense meat without worrying about compounds that literally tell your body that that you aren't supposed to eat those foods

According to William C. Roberts, editor in chief of the American Journal of Cardiology, the only critical risk factor for atherosclerotic plaque buildup is cholesterol, specifically elevated LDL cholesterol in our blood. To drastically reduce LDL cholesterol levels, it appears we need to drastically reduce our intake of trans fat, which comes from processed foods and naturally from meat and dairy; saturated fat, found mainly in animal products and junk foods; and, playing a lesser role, dietary cholesterol, found exclusively in animal-derived foods, especially eggs.

Notice the pattern? The three boosters of bad cholesterol—the number-one risk factor for our number-one killer—all stem from eating processed foods and animal products. This likely explains why populations living on traditional diets revolving around whole plant foods have largely remained free from the epidemic of heart disease.

No you idiot. That artery clogging occurs due to sugar. Sugar is what sticks to your arteries like that, and cholesterol, being an antioxidant, is thus produced and sent to those arteries to do some cleaning; however, it ends up sticking to the sugar, thus creating the illusion that people have high cholesterol and that it's the cause of heart attacks. Stop believing what you want to believe.

See

The France and Finland cases are literally counter-examples to your bullshit claim.
What are glucose spikes? Find me a single low carb eater that suffers from these so called artery clogging. Skip to 1:20 if you want concrete proof of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M

>mfw realise my diet is 95% animal products

How does fiber 'flush' excess anything out of the system? Explain the mechanism.

i dont want to paint my toilet bowl every morning after a meal

>newfag larps as an oldfag

>60g of carbs

Oh look, another thread full of vegan shills promoting the monsanto state diet. Enjoy your .12 cents per post you faggot soyboys. Sage.

>bullshit science
>funded by coca cola
Kek, bitch please.
Phytates for the Treatment of Cancer
kup.at/kup/pdf/6239.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17044765
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16080543
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12028025
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2990653
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6862688
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15297368
eurekaselect.com/60971/article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22415590
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16772456
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00620.x/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21139122
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11198165
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22916808
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9244360
researchgate.net/publication/257163357_The_effect_of_phytic_acid_on_oxidative_stability_of_raw_and_cooked_meat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19774556
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2008310/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9786231
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14608114
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8223063
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2731998
nrjournal.com/article/0271-5317(95)00040-P/abstract?refuid=S0002-8223(09)00700-7&refissn=0002-8223
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20152024
academia.edu/4438952/Food_and_Nutrtion_Science_Paper
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8383315
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14666664
ip-6.net/files/78290307.pdf

>I can't argue against basic biological facts, but surely I'm right because I'm going to paste all of these studies funded by private companies

Okay shill.

Yeah, that's why you shouldn't eat processed foods with refined sugar.

>waaaahhh studies disprove what im saying so im just going to scream about how theyre paid off by corporations to falsify information without any evidence
the delusion

The French had just recently started eating so unhealthy, and chronic diseases take decades to develop. The U.S. had been eating this way for 40 years, whereas the French had just picked it up. It’s like if we all started smoking today and found no measurable increase in lung cancer tomorrow, it wouldn’t mean smoking doesn’t cause lung cancer; it just takes a while.

So, what happens when you actually run the numbers? If you compare coronary death rates to the amount of animal fat and cholesterol levels at the time, France does seem unusually protected, and if you compare death rates to what they were eating two decades before, they’re still pretty far off the line. Ah, but it turns out French physicians under-report ischemic heart disease deaths on the death certificates by as much as 20%, according to a World Health Organization investigation.

So, if you correct for that, then, France basically comes right back in line with the death versus animal fat and death versus cholesterol lines, with about four times the fatal heart attack rates as Japan decades after four times the animal fat consumption

How a Low-Carb Diet is Metabolically Like Being Obese

Free fatty acids (meaning fat circulating in the bloodstream not packaged into triglycerides) result in inflammation, toxic fat breakdown products, and oxidative stress, which can gum up the insulin receptor pathway and lead to insulin resistance in our muscles. Insulin resistance is what causes prediabetes and type 2 diabetes. As the level of fat in the blood rises, the body’s ability to clear sugar from the blood drops dramatically.

Where does this fat in our blood that’s wreaking all this havoc come from? It comes from the fat that we eat and from the fat that we wear.

The number of fat cells we have stays constant in adulthood. The way researchers figured that out is by measuring the amount of radioactive carbon still trapped in our DNA from all the nuclear bomb tests. After massive weight loss, our fat cells shrink as they offload fat, but the number stays the same. Conversely, when we gain weight, our fat cells stretch as we pack more and more into each individual fat cell. So, when our belly, butt, or thighs get big, we’re not adding more fat cells, we’re just cramming more fat into each cell. At a certain point, our cells become so bloated that they spill fat back into the bloodstream.

(Cont.)

youtube.com/watch?v=C6SVB99mJHA

France isn't the only country, see Holland and Norway. You can keep writing long posts, still won't make you right.

This is called the spillover effect. Not only does an obese person have more fat, but they’re constantly spilling that fat into their bloodstream. So, that could be the link between obesity and diabetes. Fat is spilling out from our fat cells and gets lodged in our muscle cells, leading to the insulin resistance that promotes the onset of type 2 diabetes.

The fat can also enter our bloodstream through our mouths. If you put people on a low-carb diet, fat builds up in their muscles within two hours and insulin sensitivity drops. And the more fat found in the muscles, the lower the ability to clear sugar from the blood. It doesn’t take years for this to happen, just hours after fatty foods go into our mouths. A fat-rich diet can increase fat in the blood, and this increase is accompanied by a decrease in insulin sensitivity.

Studies clearly demonstrate that fat in the blood directly inhibits glucose transport and usage in our muscles, which is responsible for clearing about 85% of the glucose out of the blood. These findings indicate that fat consumption can play an important role in the development of insulin resistance.

Normally, we only have 10 to 50 micromoles of free fat floating around in our blood stream at any one time, but those who are obese have between 60 to 80. But, we can reach 80 just eating a high fat diet. So, a skinny person eating a low-carb diet can have the same level of fat in their blood that obese people do. Similarly, being obese is like eating some horrible bacon and butter diet all day, because obese persons are constantly spilling fat into their bloodstream, no matter what goes in their mouths.

Are you some kind of sugar industry shill? You're literally switching things around and making shit up to not have to admit that sugar is the real problem.

>men have been eating meat for millions of years
>some soyboy pretends its bad because he thinks cows are cute
the state of this faggot society

Soluble fiber can reduce both "bad" LDL and overall cholesterol, perhaps by binding with cholesterol particles in your digestive system and moving them out of the body before they’re absorbed.

Monsanto makes most of it's money on animal agriculture. Stay mad!

>hurr durr people can't possibly buy grass fed organic meat from local farms

Also not every lives in a globalist country where the gov't literally subsidizes these meat companies to use gmo crops like soy and corn. All the meat I eat is local, organic, and pasture raised.

Currently making some delicious organic chicken. U mad?

>Eric (((Berg)))
>Cholesterol myth
I think the issue was best summarized in a medical journal editorial entitled Cholesterol Myth Club on Par with Flat Earth Society that read: “as mixed up as Flat Earth Society members obviously are, at least you can laugh their dumb idea off, and if you want to believe the Earth is flat, this view is not going to cause serious problems like… coronary artery disease.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2296560

Kek, did I ever say "consume more sugar"? Both sugar and cholesterol are real problems, but to think only one is the problem and thus the other is a non-problem is delusional. I'm a whole food plant based diet shill, because it's clearly superior.

>being this stupid

and?

>being cucked this hard by the meat & dairy industry

do you not believe in the moon landing also?

he probably disagrees with the amount of carbs for his goal protein intake