Anyone snowboarding this year?

I’ve recently got back into snowboarding after losing 30 lbs and getting back into shape. Any good mountains near you guys? Also I wanna see some boards you guys ride on

>pike place ipa

What's your name, user? I knew someone who needed to lose some weight to snowboard and is in the Pike Place IPA area.

When I lived in Alberta, I would take trips to fernie in british columbia. By face the best mountain I've been too.

Boards are dwd genovese and rat
Bindings are union forces
Boots are dc super parks

Were you drinking 2 bottles of beer by yourself while snowboarding?

I have a snowboard but I spend all my days at the computer. The bag for it nice though.

Learn skiing, faggot

user pls reply. Im thinking about studying my next semester in The University of Alberta. How is alberta? Ive never been there but I want to go to canada

The virgin skii vs the chad snowboard

New jersey here mountain creek, Jack frost, blue Mountain , and shawnee are the main places I usually go to. They aren't challenging and have rather tame terrain parks but it's all I have that's not 2+ hours away from me.

>being this retarded

>snowboarding
>implying I own a gay tray

Going snowboarding in a months time. I don't have a board but my buddy said I can use his spare female board. I am 5'8 and weigh 80kg. Worth using or should I rent one out?

Virgin snowboard
>slower, can't break 100kmh
>feet stuck together like a disabled person
>waving your arms around like you have MS
>barely 170cm length
>soft boots for baby feet
>have to hop like an injured elephant on flats

Chad Skier
>at LEAST 100kmh at all times
>uses poles to hit virgin boarders and simultaneously impale tasty steaks off of terrace tables
>can go anywhere
>charges around the flats like a rhino thanks to independently moving feet
>at least 2m long skis
>hard as fuck boots for kicking into vertical ice cliffs and stamping on manlets

Or do both.

Snowboard for great powder days.
Ski for what's left over.

>terrain parks
>hurling yourself off icy ramps and across metal bars
>risking grievous bodily injury
>not realizing you actually suck at fundamentals
Hit the diamonds fagget, the whole mountain terrain is a park

Blacks aren't challenging over here if you take a single lesson someone could easily make it down the trail without falling. How do you not send it when you go down the mountain, doesn't it get boring just flying down?

It's Alright, I don't live there anymore (Montreal now)
I grew up in Edmonton, It has charm but can also be abit shitty.
The university area is nice, and downtown is getting renewed.
Winters can get pretty cold.

This one understands the mountain.

I was a skiing/snowboarding instructor for the whole season last year but it really killed my gains so I only go in the holidays now.

St. Anton am Arlberg / Serfaus (both in Austria)

been renting boards everytime tat i ride but i want to buy one this year but have no idea what is a good brand for anything, any suggestions bros?

thegoodride.com is how I got my Salomon Sabotage

Who here does alpine touring

Been to steven pass a couple times this year

Have an Arbor board, love it to death

how chinese are you? people don't call it the U of asian for no reason.
i actually really like edmonton, there are lots of things people can complain about but overall it isn't that bad. The university area is really nice, especially in summer when the elm trees have leaves and lots of pretty girls are walking around.
edmonton sort of has a split personality, you have blue collar big trucks redneck oil money but also hipster uni students craft beer/interesting food. I'm a bit of both so it works for me
The mountains aren't too far either, easily doable for a weekend if you don't mind driving for a few hours. There are also bus trips that leave from the uni to go skiing that are basically a party from start to finish since you can drink on the bus. If you really wanted, you could ski different mountains every time you went, if you have the money/time.

we do get some serious cold snaps though

really want to. need to buy all new gear but i you can demo high end boards at the ski resort. wish we had a real mountain but ill take what i can get without travel.