I just sold all my LINK,REQ and BCH for NEO AMA

Who else sold their precious coins at this ridiculous cheap ass price to jump in the guaranteed neo moon mission?

I feel absolutely disgusted for betraying my lovey coins, but hey, this shit will fucking explode and there is 3 days left.

a man gotta do what he gotta do

Why do you believe?

How does it feel to have such big bags in "the chinese ethereum" that has next to not trading volume on eastern exchanges and is largely a speculator bubble propped up by western "crypto investors", in the hopes that a rumor about possible news that China will for some ridiculous reason give it a de facto monopoly on ICOs (lmao) is true?

I hope it is true so qtum cuckaroos kill themselves

why couldnt, NEO has now all positive signals, and NEO is now still relative cheap, compare to NEOs ATH, and potential

I have just one tip for you my fellow padowan.

Check the ico’s to be launched on NEO in december and connect the dots.

Chinese government involvement and support confirmed.

did quite the same, sold 85% of my link. all in NEO

and again most of you praising this coin can't speak english.

RESPECT, we will make it

ALL IN ON NEO WE ARE GOING TO FINALLY FUCKING MAKE IT BROS IT FEELS LIKE ETH ALL OVER AGAIN

Fuck yeah, today new kinships were formed

uhm you realize you basically gave up good bottom tier positions in link/req to buy a top on neo right?

700 neo reporting in

>neo
>top

good one

screencap your message and read it in 3 mont. please please do it

soon 600 k

Link is going down to 100 sats, he made the most logical and correct decision

sold 500 wtc @ a loss regained it already feels good neo 55.00 easy might fuck up litecoin in the proces ! fuck yeah

Sure smells like curry and body odour ITT

Hallelujah my brethren to the moon we go

MOOOON