I shot my shot lads... now what?

I shot my shot lads... now what?

/tinder/ general

Wait?

what the fuck does this gay shit have to do with Veeky Forums ?
post it in r9k

You were this close, , And you blew it.

Look at the size of your responses compared to hers.

>Ya still got
>Ya
Do you enjoy being alone?

this

>AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN
>UND DAS HEIßT - EEEEEEERIKA

Bumping for autism

you never ever leave things open for women, you literally have to say something that you know will either be accepted or denied. If you aren't ballsy enough to say "Give me your number and I'll come pick you up" they'll riggle out of it. They hate having options up in the air they love having things impressed upon them. Thats why a lot of what we would call rapey situations if it was our girl getting fucked by another man are usually how cheating takes place because women enjoy having the mental excuse that they were pressured when they secretly love it, not all of course, but most everyday 15 relationship type thots.

Should've just said something like 'you wanna watch tv?', the inference is strong and cheeky but not too direct

>What's the ULTIMATE, then?
Sex
>Truuuu
Yeah
>Fuck yeah! Good point
Let's get together

the absolute republic of Veeky Forums rn

God damn why does she have to be 93km away

Is tinder any good for a skinnyfat who is a solid 7/10?

No

Enjoy getting 3 matches a week who don't even reply anyways and when they it won't lead to anywhere anyways
here's what do do
>Get on instagram
>open(non private) profile
>follow your normie friends
>post the most bragadocious pics you take
>use hashtags for exposure
Eventually you'll get people who don't know you yet still like your posts/follow you. Open conversation with them.

I'll never going to make it. Autistic homosexuals on this board are far wittier than me.

when I was 18 I talked to a girl from my highschool who was 14 at the time on FB. She was really into me but I was too retarded to engage and also insecure because she was so young. I even deleted her on FB which was the most retarded move I've ever done.

Last Saturday night at like 4 am in the morning, she liked a pic of me on instagram (she's 20 now). I wonder if I should just message her on instagram?

Yes, past autism is just something to laugh at at table conversations with her, it doesn’t matter if you blocked her on Facebook or made fun of her for peeing her pants in middle school, it’s just “lulz we were stupid”

You talk too fucking much.

this. why are you here though, you seem to be quite normal

I have autismo

To get swole breh

Did she ever reply, i dont think its that bad a little corny but some might find it funny.

If a girl thinks your attractive can say pretty much anything really.

Tinder is window shopping. It works both fucking ways. That means you're better off just meeting people normally, in bars and at social gatherings or even at work. Chicks will always swipe right on 'Chads' because Tinder makes them easier to find. Similarly, I don't swipe right on 6/10s on Tinder because I know I can do fucking better.

> Not all, of course
Only like 99%

so you don't get stds, this is a blessing

Here's an option that's even better:

>stop being a coward
>talk to women in real life

Swipe right on that girl that is on the same aisle at you at the grocery store.

>want
There's your mistake, giving women a vote. You don't ask you do, and take.

What prevents you everyday from putting a shotgun in your mouth and shooting?

they go to teh grocery store to shop, not to talk to men. Dating apps are where you go to date.

Uninstall T*nder and accept Jesus into your life.

So I'm a complete fucking neet,I have a job and everything and save and shit but I just find it difficult to meet people,probably autism,anyway I have a coffee date next week,I'm sure she is down to fuck,what do I do

>complete fucking neet
>job

Wut?

What do you think neet is?

>So I'm a complete fucking neet,I have a job

2nd this OP. You need Jesus

Fucking newfags. Lurk more.

t. virgin

They go to Tinder to check their market value, attention whore and to get new Instagram followers. If you have never pulled girls from outside Tinder/nightclubs, you should shut the fuck up while men are talking.

t. homewrecker

t. someone who doesn't know what the word homewrecker means

How do I up my game and start getting more 8 and 9 matches regularly? I usually have a couple 7 a day, and a few 8 a week. The bad side is most of them are fucking insane. It makes sense, since no sane attractive woman would resort to tinder..

Blue. FUCKING. Pill.

More accurate than people want to admit...

Cont.

Last

Kill yourself retard

>want to get together?

did u smash tho

i don't own another gun

>well what are we doing here ?
>want to get together ?
Dude i'm choking

Dude I need to see how that went

>well what are we doing here? want to get together?

I know what a neet is it's just I don't go out and Im antisocial so I decided to use neet here to let you know the situation

Wish more guys would realize this. The gym and the grocery store have completely swapped as preying ground for desperate men. I can't go buy bananas and oats without being stopped half a dozen times by guys who fell for the "lol it's less threatening, girls like it" meme.

Damn OP, thats cringe. Here is a foulproof tinder game-plan:
1. Make her feel like a girl- compliment her features etc.
2. Draw up a question that you think she might find interesting.
3. Keep making her talk and make her feel valued or listened to
4. Suggest a date to "keep the conversation going".

That easy. I am on 1700 matches and Ive fucked 15.

learn from this OP, super direct, kind of creepy, but confident enough to pull it off

saves multiple hours of small talk and beating around the bush only to be rejected because you gave them the option to reject you

protip the easiest way to meet someone irl is to make friends and then get introduced to one of their friends not accost randoms

>implying your self esteem is not largely based on exactly this behaviour

Always ask for the snap

I can’t even get one match. I swear I’m not even remotely ugly either. I’m just really really bad at taking pictures

lol, how ugly you must be to value yourself 7

I don’t think this works for people with autism. You still have to know what to say

fucking ugly and i like brown girls

Wish me luck lads

Made me cringe too

>can instead of I'll
Fucking beta cuck soyboy faggot

Fucking top kek

??

Shes kind of a qt too

2/3

wtf those eyes
Was anime real all along?

lmao

There were 4 days between the last two messages I sent
And I know this girl irl
No idea what happened feels bad

>sugar
Autism/10
>texting her back after 2 days no response
Wew

Seriously ask for the snap, i dare you fags to go on tinder right now and just ask your matches and see what happens and if you don’t have one make one, snapchat is easy and it has a very anonymous feel to it unlike other social media apps

Wow, I really hate women

Fuck lads...

>Autism/10
Yeah for sure but that can't possibly make a girl take a 360 on someone

>you're

DROPPED

Wew lad. Women are very finnicky. Stupider shit than that would make them do a full 720 unless theyre in love with you (theyre not.)

That's dumb

Would having only one or two pictures on my tinder be good enough?

0 matches in 3 days
Wowie

>Anime

>that's dumb
women: the post

pff wtf?

>anime and video games
dropped
t.every non male on the planet

>implying thots read bios
Post first pic

I'll give you a protip on women: schedule stuff as soon as you can. Gives them less time to change their mind and potentially flake.

Tfw i don't even watch it I just love weeb chicks. Literally been reading Buddhist literature but I don't want to seem too weird

by using it wrong