Another day force feeding 4000 cals

>another day force feeding 4000 cals
>another day hitting 250g to 300g protein
>another day drinking double scoop shakes with water
>another day lifting heavy as fuck until I see stars in the gym
>another Tuesday where I have to stick a needle in my glute

Another day looking like this. I have the worst genetics on this board.

stats
6'0
210lbs
2 pl8 bench for reps
lifting for 5 years seriously
7 roid cycles some of which were back to back

>eating 4K kcal daily
>still stuck at 2pl8 Bench

Wew. I guess you’re doing something wrong.

>stats
>only lists bench

>roiding for this

dont do the same lifting every day man change things up, your body is probably used to it and your getting no change.

Try less weight more reps sometimes, your body gets used to shit and wont progress.

Also way too much protein per day bro you dont weigh 300pounds do you>?

>another day hitting 250g to 300g protein
>210lbs
200g would be more than enough, don't forget half of your weight is fat

>same shitty thread every day

i can believe the 4k cals but not the roiding, this is not a roiding body

>4k cals
>210lbs
The fuck are you doing with your life, user?

>does a routine specifically for strength with extremely low reps
>why do I look like shit?

I don't deadlift though

Squat is 2pl8s for a one rep max, I don't train legs as often as I should and focus on a quad pump more than strength.

I'm in the process of looking for a new routine

I'm afraid it is

I normally do 8-12 reps on everything and only go as low as 5 reps for bench and dumbbell pressed.

Stop attention whoring faggot do you need the same validation by nerds on the internet everyday too?

breakfast over finally

Another 3k to go :(

>all that milk and whey
user... you're becoming an estronaut.. please, stop with the milk, for your own sake. It's not healthy for you.

Not that this user has a fucking clue but if you are on gear you control Estro with drugs, so you could drink all the milk you want without worrying

You made this thread yesterday and everyone told you what you are doing wrong.

You eat too much.
You lift too infrequently.

MUSCLE METRIX?

You look fine dude. You are easily in the 90th percentile of men

I'm natty, lifting since boxing day. only at 0.8pl8 bench.
END ME

>7 roid cycles
>still benches 2pl8 for reps

How?

>2pl8 1 rep max squat
>5 years of lifting + roids

>another day lifting heavy as fuck until I see stars in the gym
>roids
>2 pl8 squat

fucking dying

>drinking semi skimmed
wanna know how i know you're a cuck?

Youre kinda pathetic but I’d still suck you off desu

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I said the same thing. OP is full of shit. You can rep a 2plate bench with 2 years lifting natty, nevermind 5 years with roids.

>roids
>those results
Well, you probably still look decent in clothes.

>Big natty shilling on fit
Just another Tuesday

2pl8 was a 5 reps max for easy reps I stopped benching ages ago due to a shoulder problem and only do dumbbells now.

semi skimmed has lower fat and more protein

pic related is my legs

>Utterly butterly
Eat butter

Are you Jason Blaha?

Seeing this pic pisses me off. Stop posting it.

USE BLUE MILK YOU SPASTIC

50kcal to 65kcal

when you're consuming 2L a day it's a huge difference

also Idgaf how you look, your quads are shit, your back probably sucks dick, your core probably sucks dick and you probably suck dick

No one uses fractions of plates. Lurk moar you are not ready to post

If you're not trolling and are training properly then I feel sorry for you. You have the worst genetics I've ever seen. If after 5 years and several cycles you look like that, and lift that, then just stop unless you like lifting. Not worth the time and health risks otherwise.

But hey, there's always scale models to be built.

Just go for brosplit, there are plenty of dudes in Veeky Forums who look like statue and all they do is split.

I've been lurking on Veeky Forums for the past year. 16kg on each side is about 0.8 of 20kg on each side

Just lurk moar poof

>and are training properly
stop, nigga. How can one train properly for 5 years with 2pl8 bench and 1rm of 2pl8 squat? I went up to 3pl8 squats in 2 months.

and please notice, I didn't even mention he is roiding. lifting for 5 years + 7 cycles back to back he should be able to squat at 5pl8 and bench 3pl8.

but anyways, this nigga already made a thread yesterday if I'm not wrong, it is either bait or a legit retard

>How can one train properly for 5 years with 2pl8 bench and 1rm of 2pl8 squat?
absolutely bottom of the barrel, 0.001th percentile genetics for strength

seriously man there is no other explanation for results like this, is entirely correct

thats hard to imagine. If true, F for OP, thats really sad.

well, if its the case, I agree with what you and the other guy said, OP shouldn't even bother working out unless he likes it, and should ditch roids immediately

OR

OP could try keep going but cut to 10% bf, focusing on isolation exercises, if he only care about looks, because maintaining 4kcal diet, with 300g of protein (which is absolutely overkill) and that chubby for 2pl8 bench and squat, is definitely not worth

I honestly don't believe you've been on gear. Could be a total troll job on your part or maybe you really THINK you've been taking shit, but you're actually injecting olive oil into your ass and buying fake shit. There is no fucking way you've done 7 cycles of anything anabolic. No. Fucking. Way. Being on gear that long you could probably not even lift and still have more lbm than that.

If it's actual gear you're on and you're 100% sure, I'd just quit altogether unless you just really enjoy thr movements/ routine of lifting. I looked better as a 16 year old with 3 months in the gym. Some of us, in fact, will not make it.

Also don't repost threads day after day.

>shakes with water
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Your program is shit and your roids may well be fake. Stop eating so fucking much. Your other training inputs don't justify it. You are not at a bodyfat to be bulking.

IF YOUR STRENGTH ISN"T INCREASING WEEK TO WEEK, IF NOT SESSION TO SESSION, YOU ARE DOING IT FUCKING WRONG ON A BULK.

Even as a natty this is how it works. On roids it should be cake. Stop deluding yourself.

(And complaining about eating is just the icing on the shit salad, here. If you don't like eating, DONT FUCKING EAT YOURSELF INTO 25+% BODYFAT FOR NO FUCKING GAINS.

GodDAMN please don't let this sad fuckup become a daily threadmaker.

GET IT TOGETHER, user.

>he doesn't have unflavoured whey in water

>lifting for 5 years seriously
>look like a napkin
Is this bait?

people achieve better physiques and are stronger in lesser time natty.
You're either not sleeping enough or have shit programming, possible both

This fucking guy is clearly a lazy piece of shit. Look at him, there's no physical deformity. He's just lazy and lying. Nobody's genetics are that bad, and if they are, he wouldn't look like that already. Five fucking years? Male? No fucking way.

You probably train like a normie and the extra test is wasted. Your recovery is faster so train harder and im sure you Will get better results.

Or just go and ask the strongest motherfucker in the gym for help.

I really hope this is bait because you do not lift heavy, and you and your mindset are pathetic.

This. He's made a bunch of threads talking about it, he's just bullshitting for attention. Probably gets off on humiliation.

Gee maybe the reason you look like shit is because you train like shit.

Maybe you should do deadlifts. Maybe you should progressively overload your lifts to actually break down your muscle to get stronger. Maybe you should actually follow a program and stick to it. Maybe you didn't even fucking need roids to do that. Really makes you fucking think doesn't it

>Another day eating 1200 calories
I
HATE
CUTTING

less protein, more fat my bruddah

fat is more likely to deposit as plaque on your arteries on roids I try to minimise fat intake

just stop

>roiding for this

OP here

sitting drinking tonight and taking time off from my strict diet and training regimen, really depressed at my lack of gains I just don t know what I'm missing. I have this thought of doing one last yolo roid cycle and then if it doesn't work quitting lifting forever? what do you guys think? kind of drunk right now and missed my last injection by two days so my test will be dropping now.

is this jason genova's body?

it's ok man

it's ok

put your time and energy into something else, do some easy curlbro shit to look ok but that's it

don't put all your time and energy into something you have 0.0000001th percentile genetics in

KEK

dunno man pic related is my current physique right now

I was thinking about trying a strength routine and blasting tren for 3 months? if that doesnt get me up to at least a 2pl8 squat for 10 reps I'll quit. I just think if I focused all this time money and energy on something else like painting or some shit I'd be really good at it not to mention healthier.

If that's 7 roid cycles and 5 years. You are training terrible ahhaha.
Also, your body can only break down about 40g of protein every 2 hours you dumb fuck.

no. just stop already. or actually fucking lift.

>f that doesnt get me up to at least a 2pl8 squat for 10 reps I'll quit
man you're fucked i got 225x10 highbar squat in a matter of weeks

please stop doing this to yourself it's not even worth your energy

I do lift just today I trained legs for 40 sets almost fainted during my squats shirt was soaked with sweat when I lift managed to pyramid up to 90kg for a couple reps

>thick slice of bread
>800g

So basically a whole loaf?

Lol I look better and all I do is a labor job and pushups, pullups and handstand pushups

natty? man bros like you should roid right away you could be a 4 plate squatter with some test alone

that s just the name 800g is the whole loaf I think one slice is 20g

>this is what being a lanklet gets you

Jesus lanklet even look like shit when they roid

>tfw 5'8" and more aesthetic after 7 months lifting

you're doing it so fucking wrong, 3 sets of 8-12 is all you need

best squat 445x1 my genetics are nothing special

seriously man it won't get better just stop now do something you have aptitude for and is fun for you, there's no point in continuing lifting with such abysmal progress

Maybe loose some bf

>whole loaf

Yeah, a thick slice he said. Are you retarded?

Inb4 nogains dyel boi here doesn't make sandwiches w two loaves instead of one cut in half

all my sets were between 8-12 reps apart from my max 90kg squats where 5 or less

I dunno man I got into lifting when I was 14, 24 now, got into roids when I was 19 for my first cycle I don't think I could just give up unless I gave it one final try

That's my physique but I'm natty and lifted for 9 months and been bulking the whole time, congrats you achieved beginner 37 year old aesthetics

>needs roids for 2 plate 10 rep squat

yeah let me compare

>be me
>me first cycle test e tren e low dose
>eating 3200 cals and 200g protein per day
>lifting 4x week
>gain 18lbs of muslce (from 190 to 208)
>bench from 245 to 285
>6 weeks

any problems with tren cough?

are you sure you are using roids and not... flavored soup?

>pyramid training in 2018
read your exercise physiology, people. don't end up like this guy.

explain what you mean

I want you to outline every single detail of your workout(weight, sets, reps, rest time, frequency, incrementation over specific period of time, periodization, etc...) as well as your entire steroid array. That means all injectables, orals, AIs, PCT, everything along with the frequency of use and the length of your cycle.

You give me this exact information and I guarantee I can tell you exactly what your problem is and what you need to do in order to get some actual results.

you look like me except i don't do roids, i work out maybe 3 times a week and then won't for about a month, and eat beer/pizza. sorry bro

have you seen those kleinfelters guys? theres definitely guys out there with terrible genetics

this

Chest day

Incline dumbbell press: 34kgx10, 36kgx8, 38kgx8, 40kgx8, 44kgx8 each hand

Incline bench 4x10 at 90kg

Incline flyes 4x10 at 18kg dumbbells

Chest press machine 4x12 at 40kg

then

Close grip bench 4x10 at 60kg

Pushdowns at 4x12 at 25kg
Steroids currently

900mg test e injected twice a week

also forgot to mention I don't do pct I've been blasting and cruising since 2014

This. You need to sleep.

>>another day force feeding 4000 cals
That's like 1.3lbs of peanut butter.
>>another day hitting 250g to 300g protein
I do this at 2000 a day... okay?
>>another day drinking double scoop shakes with water
'Shakes' is plural. So four scoops (c'mon) is 95g protein. Only 150-200g from food. Easy.
>>another day lifting heavy as fuck until I see stars in the gym
Check your blood pressure faggot
>>another Tuesday where I have to stick a needle in my glute
KEK
>Another day looking like this. I have the worst genetics on this board.
Yep.

>stats
>6'0
I bet
>210lbs
Okay fatty.
>2 pl8 bench for reps
Yay?
>lifting for 5 years seriously
Damn nigga step up
>7 roid cycles some of which were back to back
Have your testes permanently shut down, yet?

Cool.

Train chest twice a week.
Drop the flies and machines.
Do barbell bench press both flat and incline. Fuck your shitty excuses, do them.
Do not do pyramid training. It's fucking worthless.

Your bench workout should look like this:

Day 1
Flat Barbell Bench 3x8-12
Incline Barbell Bench 3x8-12
Flat DB Bench 2x8-12
Incline DB Bench 2x8-12

Keep the rep ranges the same, so if your first exercise is 8 reps, that's what you do for the rest of your training session. You can throw in some pump work once in a while at the end of training for some added metabolic stress.

Day 2
Same fucking shit.

You will increase the total amount of working sets per week by 2. This means you add a single set to your flat and incline exercises per training session: e.g. flat bench 3x8 per session now becomes 4x8. Once you reach 20 total working sets for both incline and flat presses, you will then deload back down to 10-12 per week and increase the weight on all your lifts by 10lbs. This should make it so the training cycle is blocked in periods of 5 weeks each. Repeat these cycles until you get substantial numbers in terms of weight lifted.

Cont.

I would recommend not trying to get gains, because if this is where you are at after all that work, it's not going to happen. Stick to cardio and get a runner's body, might be able to achieve that.

this is clearly some troll just trying to be the star of some new board culture. nice fat natty body OP.

If you're only taking test then you're retarded. You need to be taking some AI(aromasin, arimidex, etc...) while on cycle as well as something like nolvadex to reduce your total estradiol levels. Taking test while being FAT, BULKING, WITHOUT TAKING AI IS A FUCKING WASTE OF TEST. You've basically created a perfect storm of all your test being converted directly into estro from the ungodly amounts of aromatase being created and stored in those rolls. Fix this.

Get some AI.
Lower your intake to 2500kcals per day.
If you want to take test, try a blend like sustanon. Some people are non-responders to certain types of test for whatever reason and sustanon is usually pretty cheap.

Make sure you're not micronutrient deficient.

I can't tell if you're taking 900mg of test per week in two shots, or two separate injection sessions of 900mg of test because you suck at English. Either way you're taking too much. Lower that down to 500-600mg per week.

You run this until you see results. If you do not see results, add in different compounds, like some orals. You usually get better results from increasing the types of anabolics you use rather than bumping already moderate to high doses of singular compounds further. You could try running deca-durabolin and d-bol as well.

In terms of dosing your AI, that is learned through practice alone. You could try 4 tabs daily to start off with as it seems as though you've set yourself up in such a way that you managed to maximize aromatase production. It's a miracle your titties aren't bigger honestly. I feel if you cut and take AI alone that will alleviate a lot of your problems, though.

Quad pump... There's your answer dude. You sound like you go in gym half assed and think you can make up for minimal effort cause roids.

Try actually pushing yourself in the gym instead of blowing your money on chinese bath supplements.

Post routine.

And finally, do fucking cardio. Fasted. Every. Fucking. Day.

That's 30 minutes on a spin bike at a maintained heart rate between 120-130bpm.

If you do all this shit for 3 months and make no progress, you're the world's first invalid when it comes to training and taking gear. There's also the chance that the gear you're taking is completely worthless as well. Educate yourself on what's fake and what's not.

I used to take arimidex at 1mg twice a week but it made me feel like shit so I stopped and haven't had an ai for 6 weeks.

cycles were

60mg dbol
500mg test + 30mg superdrol kickstart
350-700mg tren a day plus trt test
1200mg test a week
500mg test a week
350mg tren a week
900mg test a week

This is also bad advice.

Stop being a fucking pussy. Take the AI. You most likely feel like shit because your blood pressure is through the roof. Learn to dose your fucking AI. Take something for your 180/120 bp.

Shut the fuck up you DYEL you know nothing. You're literally bashing proven scientific literature on hypertrophy. Shut the fuck up and go do your brosplit or SS.

you posted this exact fucking thread 2 days ago

fuck off you chubbyfat faggot