Hey Veeky Forums I'm a trans woman (she/her) and I was wondering if you know of any good routines specifically for...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm a trans woman (she/her) and I was wondering if you know of any good routines specifically for those of us who were assigned the wrong sex at birth?

9mm x 1

/thread

Rope hangs, 1rep, 1 set.

Vertical cuts 5x5

cyanide till failure

miring hair gains

Suck start your dad's shotgun like you did his dick when you were young.

Fpbp

murder the first born child of a man who wronged you, and you will be a girl in the next life

10 x 1 horizontal wrist slits to start.

Its really the only good work out plan

fpbbbbp

>normal picture, not the best lighting
To
>heavily setup angle picture, favorable lighting

Traps are only passable on the internet. Possibly subverted it they're asian, since theyre all feminine anyway.

hit the gym and do normal workouts, just remember to drink a glass of bleach after you're done.

>assigned the wrong sex at birth
Kek
Apart from that, i remember saving a trap workout somewher. Maybe ot will be useful. Basicallu you have to maximize estrogen production.

I literally know this guy/girl. Nick if this is you, GTFO

In order to save your hairline you have to become a woman. It's a cruel world

/thread
Pack it up boys we're done here.

>normal
pretty transphobic of you to say that user

Nope, basic body chemistry is the same for every human as the sticky says
I guess if you won't want to gain much muscle though if you want to look womanly? Do cardio probably

rope and a crossbeam

just do programs for women
avoid arms and shoulders bc that’s going to give you away

I don't know, whatever exercises a man would do but maybe put a wig on the dumbbells?

Holy shit

kek nice

That's fucking disgusting. That guy looks fucking disgusting. Holy shit. The smile. It'd be better if he DIDN'T smile and just made a stone face. My god. That's AGGRIVATING. INFURIATING. FUCK!

Jump rope
By that I mean tie a rope around a ceiling fan and your neck and jump off a chair

second on this

Am I becoming so evil that I now agree with these types of posts?

>9mm x 1
>not 9mm x f

Psychologist, 3x a week. Seriously, putting on a dress ,make up, and growing your hair doesn't make you a woman. You're mentally ill and need help.

Yeah, basically follows tranny logic

It's not evil, trannies are a mental illness. They're raised in strict environments where daddy didn't let them play with dolls because they're a boy; now as a result of the environment they're raised it, they think liking dolls must mean they're actually a female because that's how daddy raised them. The whole is actually quite sexist and retarded

all good routines

It'll kill your brain gains, tho

It's not a mental illness. It's a developmental disorder. There's nothing organically wrong with their brains, it's just that they ended up with a brain of the opposite sex in their body.

>they ended up with a brain of the opposite sex in their body
I'm sure you didn't actually mean this part, did you? It's clear to me that they're not at all comfortable living with themselves, so they dream up what it would be like being a woman and they get so caught up in that dream and all the supporting voices around them that they permanently fuck their lives up.

My point is basically that a woman can't know what it's actually like BEING a man and vice versa, because they've never BEEN one.

I wasn't aware Captain Disillusion had a brother/sister.

jeez wow lol

>My point is basically that a woman can't know what it's actually like BEING a man and vice versa, because they've never BEEN one.
By that logic, you need to stick your hand in a fire to know that it will burn you.

wew

Except that's a false equivalent. You're telling me you've never stuck your hand on a hot stove on accident or even stood too close to a fire and gotten too warm?

The illusion they'll be breaking today is the illusion of thinking you're a woman.

Good shit. I'm done

>it's just that they ended up with a brain of the opposite sex in their body.
Source?

>It's clear to me that they're not at all comfortable living with themselves, so they dream up what it would be like being a woman and they get so caught up in that dream and all the supporting voices around them that they permanently fuck their lives up
Speaking as an ex-tranny, this is true. When you finally snap out of it it's like stepping out of the matrix.

Nope. You're saying that if a man and woman both go into a gym daily, and all things equal (same routine, diet, etc.), over time they both accumulate muscle mass, then the woman can't know what it's actually like for a man to accumulate more muscle than her because testosterone is exclusive to males only.