Should women be banned from proper gyms? All they do is attention whore, smell testosterone and beg for cock...

Should women be banned from proper gyms? All they do is attention whore, smell testosterone and beg for cock. It's fucking distracting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIp1qP9xc1g
amazon.com/Under-Armour-Flex-Short-Mens/dp/B001QMDCR4
youtu.be/YSmNpAFBowE?t=398
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women should be banned from the world

ill become rich and famous with my boys-only gym chain idea

dont steal pls

They should be allowed as long as they are 6+/10, work out next to me and are all wearing as little clothing as possible

If you pay attention to what others do when you are at the gym, you're as bad as them.

Get to fucking work then. I don't care about these hoes but still find myself averting my eyes out of fear of looking like a pervert.

Fpbp

That looks like a good excersise tough.

I like women at the gym, gives me a test boost and they are nice to look at. If you are distracted by them you are not training seriously.

is that guy in the back chad?

I dont mind them. But I hate it when they come sit next to me or keep watching me in the most bait way possible, while thinking they're being sly. I'd rather you come up to me so we can get the awkwardness out of the way, and not have you making a B line toward me all over the gym.

>be doing exercise
>struggling to get 8 reps in
>cute girl start working out next to me
>raise the weight by 5 lbs and bust out an easy 12 reps
>15 reps if I can smell her or she moans doing her exercise
Every time.

I like girls at the gym.

> moans during exercise

Why do I never get a boost from grills at the gym? Am I secretly gay?

>Look at me guys, I'm a DYEL - the post
Seriously, this best be bait.

Women just generally never work hard at anything and never actually think. becasue their whole lives they have always gotten free passes for everything they do wrong and lashings of praise for doing the most basic shit right.

There is no such thing as an "adult" woman. The world treats women as children becasue that is what they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIp1qP9xc1g

90% of these women are doing shit so dumb, any man would be laughed out of his gym for doing anything close to this.

>men and women are different and act differently

Stop trying to apply the rules of men to women. You were fed a lie. Men lift heavy, women grab the man who lifts heavy (and isn't autistic).

Breeding camps only.

me on the left

>tfw wearing loose shorts that show my bulge
>hottie with big ass starts squatting right in front of me
>get a boner
>I can see that when I walk around every single girl looks at my bulge
>I just act like nothing is going on

>looking at a whore is the same as being a whore
What’s worse, soyboys or thots?

Femal is a procted class
like gays
You'll be sent to prison if you deny service

Wouldn't tight shorts show it off better?

THOTS try too hard. It's like the female equivalent of manlets trying to act "alpha". Just cringy

guy heaven gym

you know how i know you've never set foot in a proper gym?

some women actually train hard, although you only see them in real gyms

Soyboys desu

>That looks like a good excersise tough.

What, the low-ROM bodyweight squat?
I mean sure, there are worse exercises. No reason not to just do it standing on floor tho.

Brazilian women should be banned from gyms, as well as North America.

I don't know, I guess it's the material of the shorts that show off the bulge better

What kind of shorts are they? I want to get a pair that shows off my bulge.

amazon.com/Under-Armour-Flex-Short-Mens/dp/B001QMDCR4 this one

It's important to use underwear that let it show the bulge too, those with flexible material or no underwear at all

How to spot the actual DYEL...

Those are Sissy squats, an old favorite among bodybuilders.

This guy is right tho . IFBB pro performing it that way: youtu.be/YSmNpAFBowE?t=398

>bodybuilders

>Femal is a procted class
>like gays
>You'll be sent to prison if you deny service

literally both lies

Women should be kept in breeding pens on sperm ranches

Beautiful, thanks user.

>he doesn't know what a sissy squat is
Nyers should have to wait 5 months before posting

Imagine how how the women feel about all the dipshits who do the same thing to them at the gym, except more constantly and aggressively.

>Real gyms

Why do discussion about fitness always become so douchey and angry? Just train how you want, who gives a fuck.

this

3:58
Too damn close to snap city.
But she deserved it for trying to lift in fucking heels.

>quench

are you saying you want to make a boys-only safe space?

>the look on that niggers face
lel, based no thotty gymbro

based

If you are afraid of women calling you out for looking at them like a pervert maybe you are a pervert

Tits or gtfo

THIS
I would actually pay extra for a males only gym, as long as you had some oly platforms

>dick so short boner looks like a bulge
If i walked around the gym with a chub i would get kicked out

But I need a cute, snuggly gf...

Get a muslim (or a Indian, no one will notice) and give him a bag of weed to be your co-front man, then advertise it as a men only halal gym. Mudslimes are higher up on the protected sub-species list then thots.

Women don't care about you

>I don't want to lift weights or I'll get too big. I'll just do some cardio workouts I saw on youtube.

>mfw it seems all the people on the thread dont get the reference

sounds gay

>tfw I texted her and we meeting up this weekend

>urine meets EPA standards for clean drinking water
kek

>clearly has weights in her hand

OOOOOH
You mean lift like a geared up bull dyke because bodybuilding/gym/powerlifting/weightset/drug shills needs to convince women to fill up that tiny niche.

Yeah, no. All women need to do that to get fit and what not.

This and lifts that involves glutes (with minimal weight) are the only things I ever see women doing.

Srs? Post pics

u shud probably strive to get your self-esteem from somewhere other than the fact that you are better at using gym equipment than women who are bad at using gym equipment

It's a sissy squat you dumb nigger. Been going to the gym for 2 whole months and you're already starting threads?

I love how these types of posts get so many replies. Y’all are fucking gay and pussies if you can’t handle a woman’s bullshit.

t.toasty roasty

it'll quench ya

I had to read this one line at a time taking like 5 minutes between reading cause I could not stop cracking up at work. Everyone looking at me like I have mental problems

this