What do you guys do everyday? Do you go out on the weekend, w friends perhaps?

What do you guys do everyday? Do you go out on the weekend, w friends perhaps?

I work almost every day. Lots of overtime. Friends when I'm free. Writing sometimes. Vidya, movies, hanging with gf. Weights yes. Cardio yes. Injuries yes. Not enough sleep. Eating. Poop. Feed cat.

Work all day.
Walk after work and lift.
Shit post on the weekends.

does that guy have gyno or is it just fat

S O Y

Sounds mundane. I look at memes all day but I have money.

What he has is a gf that was willing to make him a tub of pudding. What about you?

How does that fucking guy get a girlfriend? She even looks cute from what I can see in the picture. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, it's a grind, but it's just while I'm saving up for a house. More camping and hiking when down payment achieved. How much money, are you willing g to trade

Enough money

>What about you?
I have a small amount of non-muscle near my nipples similar to him, I'm wondering if it's possible for that to go away with a significant cut or whether I need a scalpel

Several months out of college, looking for a job so I got a lot of free time, car is down rn so I can’t really go anywhere (b/c snow and icy roads) so I can’t go to the gym today, planning on starting to get Veeky Forums with my buddies after snow melts a bit.
As for in general friends, lately my three friends have been giving me a call practically every weekend, been having fun times, mostly seeing movies (not the best for wallet but I’m just happy to be with my friends)

>What do you guys do everyday?
work
>Do you go out on the weekend, w friends perhaps?
I work, then I go out.

currently working 12 hours a day 7 days a week in a construction site as a chippie, contract is until middle of february, so no days off until then. It's just wake up at 5am, leave at 6am, start at 7am, work till 7pm, get home at 8pm, in bed at 9:30pm

I get £250 a day so it ain't so bad, it's just wearing me out working these hours.

Glandular tissue will shrink with the right hormone balance but will always be there

t. going under the knife saved my confidence

I'm happy for your comfort. I love you.

how much did it cost?

The absolute state of American men

>girlfriend

what am I even lifting for lads

So you can look in the mirror and admire how aesthetic you are.

Much better than a gf tbqh lad.

That is bad and you should feel bad. Wage slave. You get 8 hours to yourself 8 hours work 8 hours sleep but now you got 6 hours to yourself minus travel time to work and time you spend getting ready for work and lunches so now you have like 5 hours to yourself.

sleep in, work at cuck wage job, computer for hours, sometimes workout

This.
I had horrible gyno as a child. It shrunk a lot since then, and apparently I'm the only once that still notices it irl, but it has damaged my mental state so bad that I won't ever be the same until I get it cut out. Every male child should be put on an aromatase inhibitor from day 1.

such working conditions are illegal in every 1st world country. or any country with working time laws. why make up stuff on the internet?

you’re making $27/hr (less than teachers and nurses who work less) to work a demanding thankless job way over the hours that’s even allowed in the West. what a retard

Half of Veeky Forums looks like that guy

It's Tuesday

He needs to commit sodoku

I work all day
Lift
Make sure my house is spotless and try to get a girl to come over
I feel like I'm not doing it right cause it never works

Have u tried being urself

Yeah when I was myself I was fat and dumb
Not doing that again

2k16-17 i went out every single day i think
this year i spent 3 days at this house by buddy was house sitting at
hung out with the same guy 3 days ago and i saw insidious with my other pal last night he brought two of his friends but he's about to leave for utah because he's a truck driver now i suppose
>so easy to put yourself out there
>you're never too old just be friendly

Hard work is admirable. Keep it up but don't hurt yourself

Wake up, train, study, play guitar, play chess, read some, walk the doggos, practice orality then wrap it up and call it a day.

This is from 5 am to 7-8 pm

Work in the day, go out most weekends. Sucks fucking balls when I'm on gear as I can't fucking drink. But I'm getting used to it.

Either way it’s going to be cut right?

Do yoga, eat, write or work on music. Read books or fuck around on the internet. Go to work in the evenings. Haven't been going out at all because I want to train in the mornings & my job already cuts into my ideal sleep time a lot.

>Happy tapioca

A girl who doesn't have mental issues

Good luck I'm looking for just a girl and that's tough enough

work, study, lift, eat, fuck my girlfriend, climb SR in OW, watch esports, sleep

literally my entire life

what is gyno

lurk moar

im trying

try moar

@OP
@moot
@chinamoot
im being bullied

He doesn't have a tiny dick. Anything above 6x6 can get you a gf ez

Weekday:
Wake up 6am, Small meal 1
Workout
Large meal 1 followed by wash
Attend Lectures
Small meal 2
Finish Lectures at 1
Large Meal 2
Either labs or shop for food or do work
Cardio
Large Meal 3
Chill with Friend or work if busy
Shake meal
Sleep

Go out Friday nights but don't drink, similar meal structure sat and sun, meat friends sat normally. Sometimes Sunday too

>moar
kys

Wake up, walk to work, spend 10+ hours programming, walk home, shitpost and sleep.

>work
>exercise
>try to catch up or get ahead on things i need to do around the house
>sleep 7-8 hours

Most of my free time is on the weekends and i spend the majority of it fixing my car, building junk, doing home improvements, watching anime, and reading.

USAP is one of the best fb groups next to UIAL.

>go to uni
>get home, eat, do chores, sit on Veeky Forums
>go to the gym

no friends, i dont believe i'll meet people that i'll be comfortable enough to become close with at this stage in life

I'm a bartender at two different bars. One is at a nice fancy restaurant and the other is at a night club. I'm usually pretty tired all the time so once I'm done with my shift, I'll just work out, eat diner, shit post and then go to sleep. Every once in a while I'll watch UFC with some bros but thats about it.

I'm going try and study IT. I thought about getting some IT cert and then leaving my 2 shit jobs. Really hope things work out for me. I'm getting too old for this shit life.

Besides family and work, I play in a band and we play rock that sells beer at local bars. I learned how to sing last year and it's been going well.

I was about to post a thread about this
Im on vacation and want to kms out of boredom
What do you guys do besides lift, eat and sleep

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

aye

he's probably fun and nice.

>Every male child should be put on an aromatase inhibitor from day 1.
Hate this meme

Uni
Home
Gym
Supermarket

That's basically my life. Hang out with friends at uni, gf comes over every weekend or so.

Middle of the week: work, lift, follow some course on Udemy.
Weekend: See friends, smoke weed, vydia, tv shows, courses on Udemy.

It's been like this since I graduated. I'm doing everything I can to become rich just so I don't have to wake up in the morning anymore. Don't even care about the money itself. I want the freedom.

What certs? I currently have my CCNA, Security+, A+, Network+, various Microsoft software certs, Oracle & Microsoft SQL certs, and an AT in computer networking systems and electronic communications systems.

I fucking hate my job.

should've stayed in school and became a sparky earning top dollar

Gf's aren't all created equal

Not the bartender but I was pursuing these certs, got my A+ test soon. Is the job really that bad? Any advice?

Went for sushi last night, then we had a few to drink at a salsa bar and took a begginers class in slasa dancing, after that we got hungry so we went to McD's to eat somthing, afterwards some nore friends who just finished work joined and we all went to this modern pub with live rock music,went home had sex and went to sleep, today i did gym and a nice risotto while recovering from my slight hangover

Just remember you have a million and one routes you can take. Figure out what you like within the field and pursue that, but don't specialize in it. Your death in this field is to specialize in a dead end and have nowhere to go or work from. I just got to a point where I learned I want computers to be my hobby not my job, much like with cars when I was a mechanic.

Hopefully, I'll get into Maritime Security or do some kind of SWAT officer job.

Cheers, thanks for the advice user. What is a /comfy/ part of IT to get into? People have been telling me that everyone has to pay their dues with 3-5 years in helpdesk and then branch out to networking, security, or some other niche.

Help desk tech jobs are really just the "getting out into the world" job. Kinda like the first McDonald's job of IT. I do network infrastructure and hardware technician, so I just kind of sit on my ass in my office and fuck around or build something until I get a call or need to do something. Security can be stressful because some high priority jobs need you to constantly be researching every threat that comes out on a daily basis, but some security jobs can be really chill and just have you doing penetration tests or mock attacks.

Sound comfy brah, do you hate your job because of the boredom? Also, is there a lot of demand outside the office or do you still have plenty of time to lift and do other things?

Mog bitchboys online

I just want some excitement and difference in my life. I really don't think the 9-5 office job is for me.

I understand that feeling. I hope you get an exciting career, Godspeed user.

Not that guy but I work construction too for 6-8 hours a day 6 days a week. I don't do much outside of work and since I dropped out of college from being a brainlet its the best I can do.

Its called under the table work come on its current year. Just about everyone I know in construction has done this its actually kind of nice since no taxes on the money but the work can vary be really shitty/bad for your health.

I hope you find the perfect little niche for you that pays well and keeps you happy. We'll make it, brah.

Same, I’m considered extremely fit by all my friends, they’ve seen me shirtless they all say how jealous they are of the work I’ve put in, I have no problems getting laid, I’ve only ever had maybe one or two comments and it’s always like, “oh wow, you must have lost a lot of weight, it shows a little on your chest but that’s amazing”. And yet whenever I look in the mirror, it’s like I have fucking double d’s staring back at me and it’s soul crushing. Maybe going under the knife will fix all my issues but im not gonna hold my breath.

I suppose this is what pro-op trannys feel like.

It's a bathtub, why the fuck did he need the tarp?

>lift
>eat
>shitpost on Twitter
>Resist suicide
>no friends
>On opiates most days
>Remarkably little social contact of any kind

Yurocucks are far worse

Work every day 8 to 4, gym every day after work. On the weekends I go to the gym in the morning, and then either hit a museum, go shopping, or meet friends at night. Sometimes all 3!

But I a wizard, so I'm clearly not doing enough.

>Girl lead me on for weeks
>Finally understand what she is doing and decide I'm too good to be an orbiter even though I desperately wanted her
>Tell her to fuck off
>Am now depressed but feel good about myself
>Been lifting hard the last month, almost no rest days which isn't good but I use it as an outlet and if I don't go I feel like shit
>Friends have been trying to cheer me up
>Have shut them out because they all have gfs despite them all being dyels
>They don't understand me
>Video games depress me now and literally all I have is the gym

bb i understand that the gym is a great outlet, but you should pick up a physical hobby if you can. Indoor rock climbing or bjj are good options.

Are u ok with this? 'Murican user here, I did 7 to 7 in a food processing plant but time and a half over 40 hrs per week. Granted I had just graduated uni and didnt have a job in my field yet, but damn bro...