How do I ask out a girl at the gym, Veeky Forums?

How do I ask out a girl at the gym, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I....I don't know

Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

You don't

Wait for her to get into her car at the gym parking lot, follow her car to her house. Now you know where she lives, then on the weekend return to her house and follow her car to the bar and show up at the bar and be like oh what a coincidence and chat her up

If she's not giving you any signs, then don't say shit unless you want to potentially have to switch gyms

man i had some bitch get fussy with me and i didnt even talk to her or anything she was some fat landwhale getting mad because i was on the situp machine too long some beta cucks tried to come to her rescue and told them to fuck off too

You don't. Gym is for lifts, not chasing roasties.

Depends. How attractive do you look?
If you're attractive, just say:
"When can I spit in your mouth?"
Then ask for her number.

>You don't

You don't

>signs

Like what?

>you don’t

Why not?

Because. It's. Autistic. And. It's. Unlikely. That. She'll. Appreciate. It.
Got it?

>Like what?
See

>implying we’re even texting

I don’t even know her name, let alone her phone number, you faggot.

This

>>signs
-staring at you while you work out
-being around you while you work out
-positioning herself in your line of sight while you work out
-pretending to suck off barbells while you work out
all the same signs you'd see in a grocery store or at college, NEET.

>phone number
BRB stealin ur thot

Post pics

there are 2 kinds of girls at the gym.

Those who don't talk to anyone and only go there to work out are the first type. These kinds are a lost cause in the gym. they aren't social with anyone, they just go in, do their work, and leave. you can't pick these girls up unless you get really lucky.

The second type of girl is the type that does the work, but also socializes. These are easy to spot, as...they are talking to other people.

you talk to them, and make platonic friends with them at first. after seeing them a few times at the gym, and fishing for info to see if they have a bf, you can try to ask them out.

if they have a bf or don't wanna go out with you, no big deal. stay social with them. if you are social, other social people will approach you, both men and women. you can use this as a way to get close to other social gym-girls.

>implying I’m a NEET

My membership at the boxing gym costs me $150 a month, lad. I invariably see her at the my 5:30 class, and we often make eye contact. In fact, yesterday she arrived late and stood near me, where one of the last available bags hung. The problem is, I simply don’t know how to initiate a conversation with her. I’m a fucking sperg, desu. I used to be able to chat up women, but over time I simply forgot how to. Worse comes to worse, if I do ask her out, and she’s not interested, I could always go to one of the other boxing gym’s branches.

>doesn't know how to talk to girls or even what they do when they want to talk to you
>pretends he goes outside
lmao @ u

My girl falls under the first category, lad. Wat do?

>"hey are you working out?"

Adults can be autists, too, user.

This is just plain psycho

flex a 'cep. Not rocket science

>"hey are you conducting an archaeological survey?"

>”hey do you go on Veeky Forums?”

When you make eye contact next time, don't look away like a little bitch, just smile like a normie and say hi. Perhaps practice smiles in front of the mirror, you're going for those genuine smiles, not the plain showing of teeth accompanied with dead eyes. If she doesn't want to talk and just wants to work out, she'll let you know, no big deal, but you won't know until you try

>When you make eye contact next time, don't look away like a little bitch, just smile like a normie and say hi

Okay, I’ll do that today if I see her again. Will report back later.

Cheers, bro

This is creepy as fuck
Just ask her out ffs

Grab em' by the pussy

You should try to make eye contact a little first (don't stare at her, though, just normal stuff). You can judge a little by that. Or if she is constantly near you. Ask her how her workout is going if you get the signs. I've had girls walk out right behind me and match my pace, I say anything (like talk about the weather, it doesn't matter) as we walk to our cars and then ask them out. You got it, just got to put yourself out there.

>$150 a month for boxing
lmao are those fitness boxing classes?

Lol I love this dude

This
Approaching girls at the gym is just creepy

Creepy as fuck, but I honestly can’t think of a better way.

Daily reminder that this is true and anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded soyboy.

Just finished my gym class, lads. We didn’t workout near each other today, but our gym bags were right next to each other. Incidentally, when class was over, we got dressed right beside each other. I always leave my bag in the same spot, and I know she knows that, so I figured she did it on purpose. It was the perfect opportunity. Naturally, I hesitated. But I manned the fucked up and initiated conversation. I just introduced myself and talked a little bit before going on my ways. I’ll be seeing her around. Might have to make a move soon, though, since the other Chads are keen on her, too.

>other chads

We’re all gonna make it.

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact