Its 6am and in around 30 minutes ill be taking my first cold shower, any tips for a newcomer?

Its 6am and in around 30 minutes ill be taking my first cold shower, any tips for a newcomer?

Do I just dive straight in or start warm and turn it cold towards the end?

Will i get cleaned as well with all cold water? i know its way harder to wash dishes without hot water etc also should my shower be quicker if its cold?

Start with room temperature to get in, soap up, turn water to ice 9, try to rinse all of the soap off.

Have the autonomy to figure these things out for yourself

in b4 pungent

>start warm and turn it cold towards the end

What do cold showers really do ?

Go head first so you have brain freeze
Then elevate your leg as to avoid cold feet.
Turn water off and proceed to get dressed.

I always shower normally. then finish by standing 20 sec in ice cold water

yeah this makes the most sense to me

>turn water on cold, life wont offer you the leisure of comfortably easing yourself in to discomfort
>lather up completely
>inhale fully
>step in and rinse off while slowly exhaling
>????
>profit

just set it as cold as you can stand. when you get out the air around you will feel plenty warm enough after that, trust me

What's this cold shower meme and what does it do?

>bathing outside your shower
You know you're actually supposed to use bathroom amenities, Pajeet?

made for bbc

When you start panickin, start focusing on your breath.

Placebo mostly, but I did enjoy the feeling of "tightness" on my skin when taking them

Better for skin and blood circulation
Also they reduce muscle inflammation which is why athletes take them

my skin is 100 times better when washing with only cold water, like prestine clear skin.

BUT i live in canada, and with very frugal parents who are conservative with "heating the house", so i fucking can't survive the winter on cold showers.

i honestly can't recommend them enough to people with skin problems.

Alright back and so I assume you go mild cold not full cold because towards the end of my shower i just flung it to as cold as it can go and I found it really hard to breathe/to the point that I got light headed, managed a solid minute and feel pretty fresh after but doesnt seem safe

search for the wim hof method

cuck

It'll fucking suck

Deep powerful breaths, I'd highly recommend going for a cold one after workout

You'll feel like a new man after it

>tfw it's hotter under the cold as fuck water than outside it

I wish my room wasn't siberia-tier cold in the winter and hell-tier hot in the summer

Sit. On. My. Face.

Make you less of a bitch. Because you're not a soft faggot who relies on warm water to wash yourself. Because you don't care if the water is fucking cold.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP THIS IS NOW A BRAAAAAAAAPAPPPPAPPAPAPAPPPING BRAPHOG THREAD POST BRAPPING BRAPS ONLY, NO SHOWERS ALLOWED DIRTY DAN DICK DIDDLERS ONLY FOR THE BRAAAAAPPPPPEST OF BRAPPPHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!