>slayed 20 different girls

why havent you taken the roidpill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nvrdne.tumblr.com/post/153727992910/allthickbooty-nuffsed69-beautiful-thick/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because taking it orally is much more dangerous

What did he mean by this?

he looks like such a fag, nothing will ever fix that feminine face

I don't want to lose my hair and I don't really care to be that big. Also want to see where I can get without them.

but ure gay??

>i wanna see where i can get naturally
while you spend years and years in the gym like a slave and your youth is wasting away, chad takes the syringe and enjoys life as long as he can.

caring about shit like this is beta manlet mentality

only 20 girls in 2 years with that body?
come on my dude, you can do better than that

also, nice dubs

You can basically inject steroids in two different ways : the pill or the seringe. Taking pills seems convenient , easier to carry , take it anywhere , also if you're a bitch afraid of needles.. but all the roids will have to go though your digestive track, and your kidneys most of all will get rack, hence why it is more dangerous than shooting it in the blood. It's also a literal play on words: OP meant the roidpill in a broader sense, he means literally "roid pills".

>implying all of life is just good experiences, not having to live with yourself the morning after

You're either under 21, incredibly stupid, or suffering from a personality disorder. Probably all of the above.

where can i get roids in switzerland

Caring how long you live and the quality of life is now a beta manlet mentality?

Absolute edge, my dude.

he is 5' tall

The bigger and stronger you get naturally, the even bigger and stronger you'll be with gear. Guys that hop on straight away are severely short changing themselves. George Leeman has some great videos talking about this.

health > thots. Little wonder women are insufferably entitled when dudes put all their self worth on their approval.

züri langstroos

I never needed roids to get girls lol

every burger and pizza and egg you did more toll on your life span than steroids ever will.
Running low doses of testosterone does barely harm you. You dont need to take it to retard level roider meathead like other people.

literally the point of steroids is to shortcut your way to the top. Who cares about being big

I never needed girls to get roids lol

>literally the point of steroids is to shortcut your way to the top. Who cares about being big

+1

I actually think my urologist gets off on me being 27 and having about 10-11 free test. He gets off on me having a shitty quality of life.

I live in one of the nordic countries, which means they're pretty cucked when it comes to being allowed to be man.

>who cares about being big
Literally the point of roids

>shooting in the blood

Don't. You'll literally KYS. Shoot intramuscular.

I don't pin but would just straight test into a vein kill you though. Doesn't test suspension hit you full force pretty much instantly anyway?

I don't even know 1 cute single girl that I haven't already blew it with and I'm 25.
Where do you meet qt grills Veeky Forums. All I want is a 7/10 gf that doesn't care that my favorite hobby is shitposting.
I don't even know 5 cute single girls.

Where do you meet qt grills Veeky Forums. All I want is a 7/10 gf that doesn't care that my favorite hobby is shitposting.

Because I don't want to tear my tendons. More importantly because I want to have children and steroids destroy your reproductive capacity.

Steroids shorten your lifespan and age you faster

nty

>arnold
>blast grams of gear for decades
>3 healthy children at the age of 70

aye

Not nearly as much as modern guys, even then, the guys with any common sense only did it 3-4 months out of the year and cruised or completely came off of it the rest of the time.
Even then they were for the most part dropping like flys.

Do steroids change how you act?

Into the muscle spaz.

no, in arnolds time, there wasnt such a thing as cycling. They didnt even do Post cycle therapy. They didnt even use a test base, meaning they had zero fucking test in their bodies.

sorry to burst your bubble

If you get a tiny bit in your bloodstream, you have a copper/alcohol taste in your mouth and your heart beats a little rapidly. If you get a good amount, you will feel dizzy and breathing will get really hard for about 10-15 mins. If you dropped the whole thing straight into a vein, it would likely kill you.

Always aspirated.

>there wasnt such a thing as cycling.
No, they literally blasted and cruised.
Most of the top guys didn't do the year round thing like most people do now.

>he thinks we lift for thots

I have. A way to go yet, but it's fucking brilliant. I'd do gear for the mental health effects alone. Anxiety/panic attacks/paranoia - gone. Confidence, energy, drive - through the roof.

Roids only make you lose you hair if you are within a few years of losing it anyway.

You're not seriously suggesting steroids, taken with the right precautions, will kill you? Brainwashed yank detected...

Running testosterone is actually beneficial health-wise. It only becomes an issue if you blast insane amounts for way too long.

Buy it online then. Who's the cuck now?

The amount of oil you inject (1-2ml) is extremely to kill you. Most of the time it'll just hit a lung and you'll cough your guts up for a few minutes. It why you should aspirate to check you're not a vein - simple, easy, and effective.

Roids will only cause torn tendons if you're a fucking idiot and go "WOW amazing strength gains!" and lift really heavy shit with dreadful form. If you're that stupid, it was was likely to happen without gear. And plenty of people father children on gear. Some of us also don't want kids.

Source?

Agreed that the modern guys do take it too far at times, but we're talking a very select few monsters like the late Pianoman. Most guys are still cautious and sensible with gear, even those who compete.

Any other stupid questions/points people want me to correct?

300mg test e 1-16
300mg tren e 4-16
What can I expect? I'll be taking a 1000 kcal surplus.
I assume this is too short to see tren caused hair loss? First time on tren.

Average 80 years > few ""alpha"" chad years and Bellow average rest of my life.

i thought that was a woman at first

The trainer at my gym told me he goes off the juice only for a few months a year and he has 3 kids. He looks way older than his age though.

>go more Into depth on the !mental health effects please.

What do you think blasting and cruising means

"average" might as well be nothing

He means that the roidpill is the most powerful steroid yet created, so much so that a glass syringe can't contain it's potency without cracking, hence the need to administer it exclusively in pill form.

Listen to me, people of /fit, do NOT touch the roidpill. It'll give you a heart attach, massive acne, nuts the size of raisins and more than a few people completely turned gay on it. It's the most dangerous drug in bodybuilding, much more so than DNP.

you are literally talking out of your ass dont talk about AAS when you dont know shit,idiot cringe retard

damn should i be eating watermelon

>Anxiety/panic attacks/paranoia - gone. Confidence, energy, drive - through the roof.

Kind of makes me wish I could use anavar or something. I'm a female opers singer though and the risk of changing my voice is too scary

Because I don't lift necessarily for girls.

nice digits btw

I would but I don't know how to get a source or access the deepweb. I'm doomed to be a dyel

ayy lmao

I want to roid solely for the mental health benefits

>roidpill
>implying id do an oral only cycle

shiggery diggery doo

sauce

i too want that sauce

this but unironically, minus the 'blowing it' part

Honestly the mental health benefits are what make me the most curious. I feel like the confidence and drive would make me more successful with women than just a few lbs of muscle.

i have the body of a twink, pretty sure my testosterone is low, how can I approach a doctor?

should I say that I feel weak and tired all the time ?

which kind of question would lead a doctor to prescribe test ?

"i feel like shit, I can't get erections anymore, can't lift, etc"

i don't want him to suspect that i'am seeking test

becuase I slayed over 30 sluts by the time I was 19. I'm 33 now and lost count.

"I'd like to get my testosterone levels checked"

Don't be a fucking retard, actually find out what your test levels are before you look for medication.

Asides from the health concerns, my body and progress is down to my hard work and I get a great deal of satisfaction from that which has made me mentally stronger and basically a more cheerful happy person. I don't think I'd feel the same if I knew that I got the same (or yeah, better!) results by essentially cheating my way there.

Same reason I never cheated in multiplayer online games, no satisfaction to be had from it knowing that the success was never truly yours in the first place.

But that's just me. I don't really worry about what other people want to do with their bodies.

nice cope roidfag

Underrated

2:1 tren to test my dude

I almost broke my streak. Almost.

Jeff is natty he said so

So are the buff dudes

So are the Rocks

bump

Big if true. ill eat watermelon for 3 months, wonder if it does anything

lift occasionally pretty big and a wittle chubby. Bang over 100 chicks since 17 lol

>hence why it is more dangerous than shooting it in the blood
LMAO
I'd like to see you inject roids into your veins

Because small dick life is no fun

>tfw been drinking soy watermelon smoothies
Horse dick trap comin thru!

>J-Just take steroids guys!!
>It'll fix all your problems in life, just like getting your oneitis surely will!
>There's no major health problems caused by this dangerous, illegal, addictive drug

This is what you balding manlets sound like. How many more Rich Pianas, Zyzz and Dallas Macarvers do you need before you learn your lesson?

nvrdne.tumblr.com/post/153727992910/allthickbooty-nuffsed69-beautiful-thick/amp

Her name is Tiffany Cappelli btw

Imagine needing to take steroids to get a gf.

Pathetic.

its the upturn eyes, much like connor murphy

men should have long and then slightly downturn eyes

pic attached as anecdote

Very wrong, its his small face and more importantly small girly nose

>why haven't you taken the roidpill yet?
honestly I got confused. I tried looking into it and apparently there are like 100 different types of roids and I had no idea what to take or how much to take or how long to take or what other supps to take with it.
Does anybody have just a nice, easy explanation of what I'm supposed to take?

oh damn yea those are the biggest ones on connor murphy lol

>took him roids from 20-22 to fuck 20 girls
Social gains are your only chance to succeed in life. If you've fucked so few girls you can still count, you will forever feel too anxious about missing out to have a fulfilling and complete relationship.

if you aren't willing to do your own research, you have no business running AAS

I did do my own research and then gave up because it was impossible to narrow it down or figure out wtf anybody was talking about.

>mfw reading steroid advice from people who have never done gear

it's like mum-science...

what the shit? ive been medicating testosterone tren and letro and i am a dumb teenager(18 btw). its not hard dude, go read reddits wiki. if youre having trouble finding the gear look on steroidsourcetalk or ask at pet shops

are you fucking kidding me?

roids are easy to understand. buy 10ml bottles of 250mg/ml test-E inject 1ml Test-E twice a week.

Take an anti-aromatiser pill, half a pill every second day.

if you get bitch tits or sensitive nipples, take more anti aromatisers

after 16 weeks of this, stop taking everything for a week

then do a post cycle therapy, the simplest thing, 4 weeks of taking anti aromotisers and test boosters

find a dealer and they will literally take you through all of this step by step

> buy 10ml bottles of 250mg/ml test-E inject 1ml Test-E twice a week.
the thing is, some anonymous guy on the internet tells me this. But then I look at 10 other places and they say 10 different things. Everybody is recommending different shit.

as a fitness person, you should have test in the 700's minimum.

650 is the average for a man right now, the average man being skinnyfat and sedentary with a terrible diet.

in the 60's and 70's the average test was almost 1000, test levels are collapsing.

if you are active and work out with levels below 500 you're wasting your time, sort it out

becasue it literally all works
what i'm telling you is the most basic cycle possible, this is a beginners cycle nobody can fuck up

you could also take some dianabol pills the first 5 weeks, or any of the other stuff. but this is the most basic cycle you can do

Roids give fake confidence. The confidence that tells them they can fight when they cant. And its always funny when they learn the hard way and it ends up on youtubez. Big lifter shoves smaller guy. Smaller guy chokes/ktfo big swole dude who cant get a refund on his injected confidence. Lolz.

Make your personality more interesting and women will come to you, regardless how you look.

OP, im about to destroy your arguement. To start, not all of us are. Fucking pussies who need roids to get laid. You literally stated that from 0-20 you were a virgin pre roids and got pussy after. This is sad. The girls you are getting a shallow, vein cunts who only want sex with you cause of your muscles. You most likely are extremely insecure, and attract beta women who are as insecure as you. I dont roid, only bench around 250 or so and am natty, yet have hunnies coming after me who like me for my face and personality, because im confident unlike you. You probably a big paper tiger, acting big and alpha but deep down an insecure little child with a fragile ego and a deep rooted need for validation. You're so insecure, you came onto Veeky Forums, a site full of virgins and pussies to brag about how you got pussy after you roided. Shows you have problems. Not to mention, you are fucking retarded if you think cruising on test is "practically harmless". Wait until youre a bit older buddy and look like shit and 10 years older then you really are, fuck you pussy ass bitch.

London.

And what is that?

Taking steroids is always on the fringe of the mind of every body builder, I would imagine. In fact, most people posting in this thread probably have at least thought about it/continue to think about it/having second thoughts/done it/doing it/regretting it, I assume. The body dysmorphia is such a strong factor in it, I get it. Every time you look in the mirror, you probably see someone who is weak, too small, too pathetic. You desensitize yourselves to the ideal and often non-achievable without roiding physiques, through images and even other roiding users in the CBT threads. The desire to be big, powerful, good looking, commanding, it is absolutely so enticing that I would imagine it only holds the second most powerful allure, following that of weakness of the flesh of the opposite sex, especially as men.

Is it worth it though? The balding, the gyno, the acne, the scars, the health problems, the need to constantly cycle so you don't lose everything you worked for, the early possible death, irregular heart problems, cardiac hypertrophy, all so you can feel better about yourself? Maybe, hedonism says it is, but I would imagine theres something inherently wrong here. I'll wait and see.

comparing a nice, beneficial 300 mg test cycle to the enormous and literal death cycles of Dallas and Rich is the most stupid false comparison I have ever seen

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or you genuinely don't know who Jeff Seid is. Either way fuck you.

NORMIES GET OUT

But user, this is achievable without roids

>0-25
>zero gfs zero slays

>do 2 cycles
>25-26
>zero gfs zero slays

It didn't work for me