Is this movie secretly kino? seems so to me, i mean it's definitely Veeky Forums as fuck, for better or worse...

is this movie secretly kino? seems so to me, i mean it's definitely Veeky Forums as fuck, for better or worse, but do you think it's kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMbb9aFFHwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its shit as fuck

It's kino

Yeah it's a good film. The only people who don't like it are pretentious faggots.

It's a fucking pile of garbage.

Fucking amerimongrels I swear

It's pretty good. Definitely better than I expected going in.

Sure, it won the Palme d'Or, the Golden Lion and the Belgium Critics Association Grand Prix.

Don't really care about what others say about it and I don't know if it's a masterpiece but I loved this fucking movie.

It was ok. Kind of weird though

i mean the shots are brilliant, its one of the things michale bay does extremly well, but i'm talking about the overall message and philosophy of the movie.

The RLM guys need to give it a second chance, they ripped it apart purely because it was a Michael Bay movie.

No, they ripped it apart because it's trash. In fact, they didn't ripped it apart enough

It's a shit movie making fun of a real murder case.

On the other hand, it's grim as fuck when you think about it like that but the film does an amazing job of making the main characters simultaneously horrible and somewhat likeable.

>somewhat likeable
That's the problem I see with the movie. They try to make us sympathize with the fucks and make it look cool. Disgusting. Pic related is the real Daniel Lugo.

what the fuck is kino

It's the worst movie I have ever watched in my entire life.

It's great.

This right here

The people that don't like are soyboys desu

Fellowship of the Ring and anything starring Mel Gibson.

>lotr
+
>mad max

hmm

Did you know that Mel diddly Gibson was originally going to be casted for the role of General Maximus in Ridley Scotts epic tale of betrayal and redemption; Gladiator?

Glorifying legit torture is never cool

Means "truly great" when referring to films. From a short-film movement that started a couple decades ago.

Greg's fitness business

its when something is so good you can't really put into words and can't even comprehend how kino it is at first

for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=FMbb9aFFHwc

>irl Veeky Forums

>Wahh it glorified murder and being an asshole!

WELCOME TO EVERY FORM OF MEDIA DIPSHITS

means cinema in German

i stopped watching it because it was too stupid even for me

If you thought the criminals in Pain and Gain actually looked cool I don't know what to tell you. To me, the point was that they were ridiculous losers who didn't know enough to hide it filmed with glamorizing techniques to create a juxtaposition between the idiocy and trashiness of their actions and the light in which they saw themselves.

American Psycho and The Wolf of Wall Street do this to a lesser extent as well. If you didn't start to feel sick about half way through Wolf of Wall Street then you missed the point.

>t. dyel

i agree with the fact that what they did is bad, it's even more fucked up that it was a real case, but i'm was talking about presenting the dangers of greed, the dumb meathead mindset, who is smart enough to realize his bad position in the world, but not smart enough to change it through conventional means and putting into film the idea of will to power, and rising above ( or sinking below ) morality to achieve your goals.

it's pretty cool how bay managed to portray and expose the sun gym gang as sick people, loser criminals with self-image, addiction and dick problems, but at same time left a back door for people to get the message to get of their ass and start doing shit, and start putting real effort into their dreams and shit, even if it might mean being amoral.

make of that what you will, idk if bay did this intentionally or not but it's pretty smart when you think about it

Fucking come at me. I dare you

what does kino mean?

it was fucking awesome though. esp the rock as a depressed coked out bodybuilding kidnapper.

this over the top machismo bullshit perpetuated by the likes of the rock and marky mark needs to stop
inb4 soyboy, you cant tell me these fucks arent absolute cartoons

Fucking kek that video is kino af