Which headphones do you guys wear in the gym, mine broke and I need new ones preferably under $100

Which headphones do you guys wear in the gym, mine broke and I need new ones preferably under $100

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB650BT-Extra-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01BY7ZMXC/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1515542555&sr=8-10&keywords=sony headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I picked up Bose Sound sports for $79.99 last week at Target. Don't know if the sale is still going on but 100% worth it.

I wear pic related

These they are like 10 bucks, loud, light and most importantly aren't noise canceling so when you run you don't constantly have the cord making noise directly into your ear from the contact it's making

Anyone know some in-ear headphones that dont get caked with earwax?

Just put your phone on the speaker. Be alpha for once

Any you use after cleaning your ears.

Also got them, they are realy nice

Motorola S305, don't know what I'm going to do if they stop working.

Skullcandy Ink'd and Method are real nice. I'm a big fan of mine. The built-in mic is pretty decent too, I use it as a gaming headset because I can't stand over-ear headphones.

B&O's Beoplay H5.
Foam tips are extremely isolating.

amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB650BT-Extra-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01BY7ZMXC/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1515542555&sr=8-10&keywords=sony headphones

thread

Skullcandy XT-free is a good wireless set got mine for 40$ and the sound is good and battery life is more than adequate for the gym. Sweat proof is a bonus.

Google Philips SHS3200BK
cost less than $10 a pair
I buy 2-3 at a time - last for years
you're welcome

these babies, let everyone know you're not a pleb

BHS-760. I love them

TWS-i8s
They last about 3 hours and have a great range of sound. The biggest downside is that if your phone is more than like 5ft from the buds they loose signal

Fellow /g/entooman reporting in. Just grab one of the bluetooth headphones recommended by audiobudget.
They're all chinkshit tho.

I don't think I want everyone around to sing catch you catch me with me

KZ ZS5s with the bluetooth cable.
They're chinkshit poorfag stuff but they're a gr8 bang for the buck

this is true