People always ask me how I got rich

I tell them i do the exact opposite of everybody else, and buy what nobody else wants for cheap.

I buy when people cry, and sell when everybody wants it.

I did it with Bitcoin, I did it with Ethereum and now Im doing it with TokenCard which makes Ethereum and ERC20 Coins spendable in Grocery Shops around the world.

Whatever you do, dont follow the herd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvtltIWAmuc
tokencard.io/tokencard_whitepaper.pdf
trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public
youtube.com/watch?v=3t2iVkblYWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitcoin alert, don't throw away your money on dot-com bubble garbage like this

And this is exactly the kind of responses i get all the Time. Muh Bitcoin is Volatile, Muh Ethereum is a Scam etc. etc.

Some things never change.

By the way Im buying every Coin that goes below 1.20$.

Why are you helping Biz?

Also how succesfull are you in crypto?

Im a TKN Whale. I help you guys coz i need you to help me to pump this coin. There is other Whales aswell that will pump it.

I have 10000 ETH.

We have heavy bags and are still buying every coin below 1.20$

ok i take the bait how high do you see this go in the next 3/6/12 months?

10000 ETH, sure...

Prove that you're not lying and send something:
0x744AfCfaA278E1452c1aDF22Aca86B4412eF6443

We're waiting!!

Or, you know, he could just sign a message with his ETH address, not that he will cause he is a larping faggot trying to shill his shitcoin bags

how much DOGE and SHIT you've bought?

give me the quick rundown on TokenCard ?

I am a power plant engineer I will work 8 weeks of 60'hours a week in feb and next fall my take home pay will be about 2K a week. I want to buy like 1500 in coins every week .

Where can I blow my money and join the 1%ers ?

I want to pay for a house cash here in Cocoa Beach Florida and talk shit to all the junkies that are poor and waiting on bernie sanders to cuck them

I'm willing to give it a shot if you can send me some ETH. I'll shill the hell out of TokenCard.

0x2f6da2a48cae9162ef86d91156b65d8febb31c38

youtube.com/watch?v=kvtltIWAmuc

I hope this is enough proof. We are releasing another Video soon.

I dont wanna get doxxed, not sending. Just sell into the buywall, we will put another.

I just sent you a hundred kaaaaay!

nice proof lol

>youtube.com/watch?v=kvtltIWAmuc

Of course, and this is your own yet. Now I believe!

Send me a message on Facebook: gabbana.sb
I'll not share your data with anyone. Trust me.

I'm also looking for a next ETH bet, if you're not lying, I'll invest in TKN

*jet

Like Mike Novogratz

"Trader Buys GulfStream Jet from $ETH Trade, Mike Novogratz"

$500000 -> $250M, nice bet

No its rented. 6500$ from Switzerland to London. 1 Direction. Check my other Videos.

Come on OP and I'll shill with you

Looks promising, but with that design, they are probably burning cash like crazy. I might join in, but tell me what the actual TKN coin/token value comes from?

tokencard.io/tokencard_whitepaper.pdf

TKN has a 1% Licensing Fee Asset Contract. You can burn TKN and get the underlaying assets. Therefore the Value will never drop to 0. Its like a Crypto-Gold-Standard.

Also you pay 0% Fee when purchasing something when using TKN.

the only difference being ETH and BTC are actually good and token is fucking garbage

Like seems you got cash from your movies, but your just a living TKN shill wtf

I'm watching your videos, interesting. But they have very little views, you should promote them via cheap YouTube Ads. With your budget you'll reach a few million of people interested in Crypto. I can help you if you want, I'm in IM since 2006, had websites with 1+ million people monthly (USA, not tier-3 etc).

Monaco ATH $26, TokenCard only $2.6, why? Bad marketing? I've talked with CEO personally and he said:

"This is a serious business run by serious people - look at our team and our board. We should have given some time to premarketing to build trust with the community first, but We had no idea people would look at our website and think it's a scam. I mean, it's just unbelievable."

People don't trusted in this project on the beginning... but achieved nice ROI.

I still don't believe you, why you are aware of being doxxed? How it can be possible with ETH transation. We have already your YT channel (if it's yours...).

There is another Video of the same quality coming from the same Filmcrew (Red Dragon8k).

We release it soon.

I work as IT for a company like Revolut. Building an non-banking or "online bank" is a bitch. These guys have great design and hipe, but I don't think it is a buy just jet.

> tiny team
> no banking license?
> burning cash like crazy
> back office, front office, kyc, app with fiat euro/dollar exchange is probably 1 (2 most likely) years away

Banking license from a partner would be incredibly expensive and not profitable for that 1%, but wtf do I know.

Plus, it will probably be regulated to oblivion or simply banned (very likely).

That all being said, it could still be a really nice pump and dump.

Nice. Let me change your viewpoint.

> tiny team -> 20 Employees right now, 40 next year (see tokencard joblistings)
> no banking license? -> they will operate without. There is other solutions for receiving paychecks.
> burning cash like crazy -> yes they are but they will sell the Company to a real highstreet Bank. They will pump the coin before.
> back office, front office, kyc, app with fiat euro/dollar exchange is probably 1 (2 most likely) years away. -> they have a Partnership with an exchange for FIAT, FIAT Pairs in max. 6 Months, kyc is done by a kys service from new alchemy smiliar to civic.

check the roadmap:

trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public

> 40 employees -> thats cute
> no banking license -> top kek
> roadmap -> imho un-fucking-realistic and while apps are

agreed Im also just in it for the pnd. 10$ and then sell.

App release Q4 2017 was already confirmed. Roadmap says within the next 6 Months, not in 6 Months.

Roadmap says alot of things, pajeet, and so do you.

>agreed Im also just in it for the pnd. 10$ and then sell.

>yes they are but they will sell the Company to a real highstreet Bank. They will pump the coin before.

>Im a TKN Whale. I help you guys coz i need you to help me to pump this coin. There is other Whales aswell that will pump it.

>I have 10000 ETH.

while admitting you are affiliated with TKN

Anyone that buys into your scam deserves to lose their money

Stay poor salty user.

I would be poor if i followed your advice, no thx pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=3t2iVkblYWQ

Whatever.

I don't see you refuting anything

your rented jet impresses noone