How fucked am i

I just drank a full bottle of soy sauce as a dare and now i feel drowsy with a bad headache and lots of chest pains, i am also struggling to breathe

Is it too late for me? Also are my gains fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23735849
ctvnews.ca/mobile/health-headlines/teen-survives-coma-after-drinking-entire-bottle-of-soy-sauce-1.1317736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u will be fine faggot, go to bed.

Go throw-up.

just throw up

salt poisoning

1: Drink a lot of water
2: Turn down your thermostat
3: Get some electrolytes in your system
4: Puke
5: repeat

>15grams of salt
nigga u dead

You'll projectile vomit soon enough.

I don't understand how you managed to round that to 15.

Post your face so we know who you were

Also the guy with the highest recorded blood sodium level did exactly what you did and almost died but he was extremelt lucky

Did you grow a vagina yet? Cuz it sounds like you already got menstruation

>14,000 mg's to 15g's
quality fucking conversion

Op ded yet?

soyboy

Soy has the opposite effect on testosterone as /pol/ seems to think. We have gone over this every single day for months. How retarded are these soy-posters? Zero evidence that soy is estrogenic.

Like 2,000 studies and meta analysis posted for pro-soy. It's almost like you think posting it more will make people believe it.

You have any idea of how much money is in soy?
Have any idea of the backlash there will be against soy filled products if it's revealed that it's part of what is making men feminine and giving women cancer?

Make sure to limit water intake and take table salt (helps preserve gains).
If your muscles start twitching and/or spasmsing just keep going, that's your gains coming back.

your kidneys are gonna die

That's not an argument.

>soy sauce

there is a shit ton of salt in it. Call 911 and let them tell you what to do. do not rely on Veeky Forums to help you with this.

It can LITERALLY kill you

Eat a lot of sushi you don't come off as a retard in the autopsy

Unless they used KCl as the salt or OP is retarded enough to not drink anything, he should be fine. Very thirsty, but fine.

Fucking giggled m8er

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23735849

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23735849
>A 19-year-old man presented to the Emergency Department in a comatose state with seizure-like activity 2 hours after ingesting a quart of soy sauce

I stand corrected user, didn't know it was this possible to be that retarded.

>Billion dollar industry might have invested interests in suppressing negativity about their product
>not an argument
Tell me again how great sugar and low-fat diets are

OP, are you ok?

no my vision is fucking up and im starting to get convulsons in my muscles waiting on amulance hope they make it

you should be fine lad
its pretty hard to die from salt poisoning

post pics from the hospital

CALL POISON CONTROL
tel:(800) 222-1222
CALL 911
This is LIFE THREATENING

gonna need a timestamp

This. You need somewhere around 200 grams of salt to kill you. OP is a faggot.

op pls update us regularly

Last guy that did that died

You’re just transforming into a soyboy. It’s kind of like turning into a werewolf but basically the complete opposite

sugar is bad but you're a legit fucking retard if you think high fat diets are good for you....

Here we go... thank god they came in time I’m really dizzy

make a thread about the whole experience when you recover/when you achieve afterlife you nigger

all that sodium

GO FUCKING THROW UP OP RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

AND THEN DRINK SOME WATER

You will die

is u ded

Enjoy either death or lifetime of dialysis

ctvnews.ca/mobile/health-headlines/teen-survives-coma-after-drinking-entire-bottle-of-soy-sauce-1.1317736

>this

i’m so sorry OP, your kidneys are going to be fucked

i hope your okay

is this your parents fault for not teaching you about micronutrients, OP?

fuck.

hope you survive

>thinks menstruation involves chest pain and/or struggling with breathing
>has ever dated a grill

pick one

this.

If you stop the salt now your body will be in shock from sudden change.

Well lads, OP is fucking dead.
>Press F to pay respects

Calories come from Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fat. Unless you're eating 75% protein, like 375g wtf on a 2k diet, or on a suber carb diet, more wtf, then what else would you eat other than fat?

even if its a billion dollar industry, the effects would still come about if studies testing it found something. Most of the evidence I've personally found is either nonsignificant or beneficial. Its no superfood, but its not like heavy drinking

One quart of soy sauce is the confirmed lethal dose for a human.

how many people havent died from drinking a quart of soy sauce

drinking soy sauce is a form of suicide in asian countries.

>0

Thats what a lethal dose means you fucking monkey

It's too late. The soy boys have your scent, and as soon as you pass out, the circling horde will take you away to their hideout, steal your gains for equality, and teach you how important it is to be a nice guy and respect women. Hope you at least have decent teeth for your open mouth selfies.

Good decision calling an ambulance. You can die from all the salt in the sauce. Hope you make it brah

>Billion dollar industry MIGHT have invested interests in suppressing negativity about their product

Correct, that is not an argument. Your point is based on an unfounded conspiracy theory. That's like me telling you whey protein turns you gay. What's my evidence? I don't have any, only the idea that Big Whey MIGHT be covering it all up.

>drink whole bottle of soy sauce
>body goes into sodium shock
>first instinct is to shitpost about it on Veeky Forums

At no point did you question what that much sodium would do to your body?

he used imperial mg not metric

It's all in your head faggot.

>imperial mg