Should certain body types just not lift?

How do we feel about this? She looks like a carton of milk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not my type at all

you need to get your eyes checked

It's not just a bad angle either

Every body is better lifted

You know what? I'm at my breaking point.
I don't give a fuck if you call this bait, or if you call this pasta or if you even say I'm edgy or cock riding.

I am a lesbian female and I find Alicia Vikander very attractive but outside of that I want you to know that she's done nothing, and I mean nothing wrong. She's a sweet and upstanding actress who just wants the best for the movie industry.

So you know what? You motherfuckering faggot ass niggers need to shut the fuck up or give me your addreses. I will go to your houses and slap you so hard you'll WISH you had kept your mouth shut. I'm not scared of Veeky Forums and your Anonymous shit.

Not any of you could ever be like Alicia and not any of you could ever be close to what she's accomplished. To that regard you're all just little bitches. Scared little bitches.

Now either step up and get your ass pounded the non-fun way by a muscular queer or leave Alicia Vikander alone. This is your ONLY and final warning.

Stop fucking with Alicia Vikander. NOW.

I have wider hips, yet nobody wants to fuck me

I think she runs though

she doesn't look like she lifts

Lol, if this isn't pasta, it needs to be.

> no quads
> no hams
> no glutes
> huge core

that's the typical body of female crossfitter
it's not that her body type should not lift, thing is as a girl you should never skip leg day as grill lmao

>women
>being threatening
never in a million years babe

it was originally a legit post on /v/

>tfw unironically fell in love with her in ex machina

Personally I love tomboys and fit petite women. I don't care much about breasts as long as they are there but I like a firm and round ass. I like how she looks, she looks like she could keep up with me while still being petite and feminine.

fresh pasta

how badly were you crushed by the ending?

pics or it didn't happen

>no quads
>no hams
>no glutes
what kind of corssfit girls have you been seeing
she has a runner body

I guess I should add that I'm a dude

All men should lift. Period.

what type of pants does she wear? those things are my fucking weakness

Fucked me up bad user. I learned a valuable lesson from that movie.

Yes.
But this is fit, land of the fitness industry shills, thirsty lesbians, feminists, and LGBT progressives.

Telling a woman to NOT workout in a way that will make her look like shit, a dudely frame, and get the worst case of dyke core I've ever seen is considered sexist, homophobic, bad, mansplaining etc etc.

I would ask for pics, but there's a 50/50 chance you're just another tranny.

lol

>That clever angle where they use her arm to casually hide the lennyism/palumboism.

The entire problem with her physique is that she doesn't lift. She just has low body fat without going into anorexia mode.

Look at her stomach.
All of the lifting she does is centered around her stomach.
She looks like her entire workout centers around a curlbro routine, ab work, running and going extra hard with the strap on.

You got it backwards you fucking roastie. It is the hambeasts that promote zero effort women that make the norm so fucking disgusting today.

it's pasta, guise.

listen here you stupid woman, or soyboy, Men and Women have different needs as well, for a women, lower body workouts are essential as those help keep a feminine physique. pic related is what all women's physiques should be

Fag

stomach? look at her fucking back in the right image
shes going to break in half any moment

not if i break her first

Fridgemode. Poor girl.

I'm a man, and she'd look a lot better without the defined core and arm mass.
That's a fact.
But you're a lez or some sad cunt with body image issues so this will go in one ear and out of the other.

LOL
Talk about lower body work and posts a pic of a chick that centers around how defined her stomach and arms are without her thighs or ass in the picture

I'm a man you fucking faggot

Clearly a man of refined taste

Strong LARP dykesys.

best of both worlds if youre into little boys and women

Actual lesbians don't exist

>muscular queer
literally doesnt exist

there are no girls on Veeky Forums retard

Don't do that.
Don't talk shit then hide behind some ancient Veeky Forums joke and the whole lesbians aren't real thing.
You want to be recognized and talk shit then be prepared for the negatives that come along with it.

You know what? I'm at my breaking point.
I don't give a fuck if you call this bait, or if you call this pasta or if you even say I'm edgy or cock riding.

I am a lesbian female and I find Alicia Vikander very attractive but outside of that I want you to know that she's done nothing, and I mean nothing wrong. She's a sweet and upstanding actress who just wants the best for the movie industry.

So you know what? You motherfuckering faggot ass niggers need to shut the fuck up or give me your addreses. I will go to your houses and slap you so hard you'll WISH you had kept your mouth shut. I'm not scared of Veeky Forums and your Anonymous shit.

Not any of you could ever be like Alicia and not any of you could ever be close to what she's accomplished. To that regard you're all just little bitches. Scared little bitches.

Now either step up and get your ass pounded the non-fun way by a muscular queer or leave Alicia Vikander alone. This is your ONLY and final warning.

Stop fucking with Alicia Vikander. NOW.

Do you seriously think I'm a fucking woman?

>lesbian
>claims vikander is the hottest woman alive

makes ya think dont it

She'd still look worse if she was frumpy skinnyfat. She just has an unfortunate frame, being out of shape wouldn't help her at all.

Why do you care?
Fuck off back to the safety of anonymity.

name?

Being out of shape actually would help her.
Her entire body is fucked forever because of that core.
And that shit will never go anywhere.
The only thing she can do to fix that and look semi hot is going full instathot on her lowerbody.

But she'll never do that because she likes the pussy and the queers who run her show will have a bitch fit.

Too much cardio. Needs more mass desu

I think you overestimate how much working out will do, the fact that she has very narrow hips is all genetic and lifting wouldn't fix that.She probably would look better at a higher bodyfat percentage and a bunch of leg volume but she'd look worse is she was sedentary. Her arms and legs would be even skinnier, her all flabbier and her gut bigger.

I think she skipped leg day and forgot to eat carbs, her body cannibalized her breasts and ass.

nigga are you 12yo? the ending was so fucking previsible if you have any experience with women

user, I mean her core.
Her core is the main issue and that comes from too much direct ab work on top of doing hgh.

Yeah, she's got a bit of palumboism going on there.

If she never did a single fucking sit up or crunch and only ran and kept a few pounds on her, she'd have a nice little petite fucktoy thing going on.
But that shit right there?
That's deal breaker tier bad.

I stand by my post.
She needs to work on her:
Thighs
Ass
NOTHING ELSE.

Its been a while since I've had pasta but i guess i can put my diet on hold

that was badass the way you anonymously told that guy off.

kek

Sickfuckinpic

Abby Pollock

you actual fucking retard, thats upoer body anf core, not lower body. I have bigger quads than her, and I stopped squatting a year ago

bitch...
stop

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20500

Come at me.

This thread got boring I'm still here

>That's a fact.

2541VM, weerselostraat 17, netherland
come at me boi

I just realized I fucked up and chose the wrong pic, here's a better example

Honestly besides the flat chest Alicia Vikander is ridiculously QT.

So many of these female “celebs” look like fucking gargoyles without makeup and CGI (e.g. Mila kunis)

She looks like shit now, and the only people who dig it are lesbians.
The opinions of lesbians and half-lesbians means nothing when it comes to looking attractive to men and acceptable to women.
That's a fact.

Welcome to reality bitch.
It's cold out here. But the air is so much sweeter.

Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA

No you didn't you dyke.
You picked the first swole chick in your shlick folder and posted it without even thinking about it beyond how much you liked the picture.

>what is having a preference?
At least we can agree that obese women are disgusting and should never breed

>FOR THE LAST TIME
I"M NOT A FUCKING DYKE I AM A 200 POUND MAN

The thing I talked about in my post.
That a certain group of people like it doesn't mean that everyone does or should.
I gave you my honest no bullshit answer.

k...

>being this much of a turbo-chestlet.
I almost feel sorry for her.
Only because I can't stop laughing.

chestlet internet defense force pls go.
You are no match for the big titty bandit.

source?

face makes up for it imo. She's still hot to me.

I think lifting always make it better... Some types are shit anyways

She's cute.

rip my quads

>so fucking retarded that he thinks that's the only picture of brooke wells so in his mind he thinks she hides her abdomen with her arm constantly

Twintails is a good show, though be warned.
There are abundant amounts of QUALITY if you are watching the original tv airings.
I recommend watching drunk, as I have.

That's what happens when women skip leg day

I remember watching FLCL a bit drunk and I still could not understand it, I know the feel

Is this actually possible just from lifting? My GF already has an amazing ass but I will get her to start squatting if it's going to make it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1uBvNvUuE

sauce?

Brooke Wells in case anyone was wondering

>day 6 of nofap
>i'd rail her
you're probably just gay

Mirin core

literally does though
It's called Hunk and or jock
Usually accompanied by a creepy dad or a faggy twink to look even better.

she looks like a preteen swedish boy

This reminds me of Avatar Korra.

She looks like she goes to the gym 3 times a week, but the only thing she does is weighted crunches.

What's the point of that bikini top? If a guy put one on it would look the same.

Stop posting this obscene degeneracy. My gf loves sailor moon and I will protect her smile.

>carved from wood

I have no experience with women user