youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad

Why?

>graduate uni
>apply to be a police officer
>slow 6 month process
>geta call saying I'm hired
>having second thoughts prior to the academy about what I really want to do in life
>decide to go back to school and do physical therapy assistant as a career
>have to go back to school for 2 more years
>continue being a leech on my parents financially
>no career job until I'm 25

This isn't horrible I guess, but I wish I knew what I really wanted as a career sooner. Now I'm waiting until I'm 25 to start my career.

I'm also overthinking shit now about how I won't get a girlfriend because I don't have an actual job yet. A part of me wants to an hero.

Gonna try to find a part time job and invest in crypto in the meantime.

Girl problems
Progress in gym is slow

Terrible and the only thing that helps is running until I throw up

It’s always the girls eh.. I’m just getting over one myself. She started pulling away when I decided to ask her out. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Yeah man, something similar happened to me. Funny thing is I knew I shouldn't have done it but still fucked up because she showed interest. Live and learn I guess. Get swole and hope you bump into her in the future.

Yea I’m not sure where I went wrong. Maybe I gave her too much attention and she’s the type of girl that needs to be manipulated because she has low self esteem, or maybe I just got too eager when she showed interest. Live and learn.. real shit bro.

I'm doing good. Goodish. Better.

For the first time in years I decided to get lean rather than just keep lifting endlessly while being >15% (more like 20 I realise now). Don't know why it took so long, I guess I was just kidding myself that I wasn't that fat or that I didn't care about being lean.

Now that I'm dropping weight though, man it feels good. A couple of months and my lifts are the same but I look so much better. My face is really changing for the better. I'm getting such a different (better) reaction from people (especially women) in social situations. As the weight comes off my face I am looking a lot more handsome. It's crazy how a few % points of bodyfat makes a person look so much healthier and more attractive but I've been hearing it repeatedly from people I meet.
I'd recommend it to anyone who isn't already

Some days she makes me feel great some days she makes me want to kill myself. She'll avoid me sometimes and then just fucking look at me. Why can't you just come over and talk with me? We always end up having great conversations that can last hours. Why do you never text me when we always have such great conversation in person?

>taking 7 almost 8 years to finish a 5 mechanical engineering degree at uni
>going to fail again this semester
>thinking about taking a semester off to dedicate myself to trading
>I'm pretty good at it
>but parents ask all the time when I'm going to graduate
>tfw not even half the way there

fitness related, slowly dropping the bf, getting a little smaller with fucked up joints and back in the way there, but aesthetic

I agree man. I’m going to go from 12-9 in a month or so, the difference between sub 10 and 12 is incredible as well, so many muscles and veins start popping you didn’t know you had and if your like me your double chin will disappear lol.

My taint is aching again and I can't go see a doctor because I'm poor

I quit drinking, and I have my 1 year gym anniversary coming up next month
+ the holidays weren't all that damaging to my gains at all

I am 28 and have no career. Currently sitting in the living room with my mom and cat. You're okay.

mods,how is this fit related?
Im going to post a redpill so the (((true mods) are forced to kill this shit thread.

Im getting sick of my defeatism, no matter how good my body looks women will not look past an actual ugly face.

I don't even attempt to approach women anymore since I don't want to waste their time.

I'm such a little bitch holy hell.

Started a second job as a lifeguard at my local Y so I can move out of my parent's place sooner. I'm still getting used to the extra work so I'm pretty tired all the time. I also have to work with this annoying home school kid that's there for nearly every shift because he has nothing better to do with his time. At least it's all money in the bank

post face

I finally got around to sorting my shit out with professionals, so hopefully I'll be doing better this year.
I've got my second session of psych counseling tomorrow morning and my first psychiatrist appointment on the 18th. I also went to my first session of career counseling today.

I don't know if therapy and meds are going to un-autism me in time to prevent being a 30 year old virgin (currently 27), but hopefully this'll keep me from killing myself when the time comes.

No thanks.

going to girls forma and she's coming to mine. Think I'm getting in there. Middle of my exams as well, they're going alright but I've just had a shit day where I have felt really tired and haven't had any drive. My deadlift stalled last night and I think I'm still recovering from that and I'm just fatigues despite getting 11 hours of sleep.

I'm just sat here listening to youtube.com/watch?v=r26VsCGCgb0 checking out this girl on FB and figuring out how to up my game for this formal next Friday.

Alright, I suppose. I have a tooth infection but can't afford braces so it's a little difficult in terms of when I'll get the extraction and then alignment. Should be within this year nonetheless.

Struggling with my major, since I thought it would be interesting but I'm bored with it. I liked my internship which was IT Support but I just chilled and did simple stuff. Wouldn't mind doing it if the pay was decent. I just primarily want to gym, game, eat, sleep and fuck.

>all that natty lighting
Very nice.

God fired on NY for not showing up at work, was too fucked up. On the bright side, got two job interviews this week and I have a good feeling about them. Overall, not bad.

1st Semester at Uni went good got a 4.0 but I'm only on the 2nd day of the spring semester and I already want to die. Giving up weed till at least Feb but I just don't know how to relax anymore i'm on edge all the time.

It’s the winter semester, spring starts in March nigga

I've been doing okay. I'm waiting for my roids to come through the mail but it's taking forever. This girl are work keeps flirting with me whenever we go out. She would rub my shoulders and my leg. She has a boyfriend but I don't even care anymore.

I'm just now getting into nursing school at age 25. I've been working shitty retail for years after graduating. You're not a leech, people care about you and want you to succeed. Accept their help AND GROW. WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT BRAH

pretty good anons
>had a respiratory test to see if i still have asthma
>0% drop in lung function on the max dose of that triggering powder they make you inhale
>managed to ATG squat my 1RM a lot more comfortably than it normally feels (only 135kg but still)
>going to finally go for 140kg in 2 weeks feeling confident
>no more cravings for sugar, only have 1 tea spoon in my coffee in the morning

good year so far guys.

I've been employed consistently since I was 15, but I'm 25 now and I still haven't actually started my career or finished school. Joining the military and then finishing my degree so it will be a few more years. You're fine user. Also don't invest too much in crypto

>no more cravings for sugar
>can't drink coffee with less than a teaspoon of sugar in it
>can't just man up and drink it black or have green tea instead.

I know what you mean. I absolutely dread going back to school and courses because it sucks ass. Do you have any sort of schedule or hobbies? I try to get courses that are once a week, hybrid, or during the day so I can wake up, gym, game or homework, class then chill in the evening. It's going to suck but I'd rather it suck on my own terms.

It's called Spring semester in January for some reason. Winter semester is referred to at my school is during the December-January break.

How do I know if she's not into me lads? I have no good opportunities to ask her out.

I'm absolutely terrified and excited for my life right now.

>almost back in college after a year of being turbo sick
>going to college for what I love doing that I can make a career out of
>getting work experience to snatch an internship summer 2019
>have a new boyfriend who I'm utterly enamored with
>can't see him as often as I'd like
>completely unmedicated mentally and riding my bipolar highs and lows
>brain has never felt sharper
>I've never felt so perpetually anxious
>I've also never felt so perpetually full of emotion and energy

I have a serious chance to make something of myself without my physical health getting in the way. I could actually accomplish my dreams at this point. I could crash and burn horribly. It's anyone's game.

don't worry - those who go into a career right out of college right out of highschool either cant think for themselves and are doing what others want them to do (end up jaded and hate life) or are lying to themselves.

I run a careers consultancy. The average person in our generation will change careers multiple times. You have nothing to worry about.

I'll give you some insight - I had no idea what I wanted to do. Took a corporate job out of Uni because I wanted $$ to impress women and my family. Quickly got jaded because I was making the company money, and I was getting paid a fraction of that.

Quit, started my own business, and a year later I'm making well over 6 figures from home. I can work from anywhere with internet, I just got back from living in Bangkok for a month just for fun.

Not a brag - showing you that I didnt know what the fuck I was doing until I woke up one day motivated to make my own money. 27 I figured it out. You're so young.

>Bipolar
>enamored
>riding that manic high

How long till you destroy everything around you?

>Go to shit uni
>Be a very good student, people look up to me as being some perfect, smart, hardworking guy but don't know anything. schoolwork is literally my cope
>Nobody reaches out for anything past study help and I suck at reaching out myself
>Isolation gets worse every semester
>Realizing I'm a lazy fuck and I hate having to work so hard all the time and apply myself, even in a degree/topic area I like
>Gender ratio at my school is insane, I can't possibly compete, probably going to graduate a virgin. Working on self-improvement makes me realize more and more how I'm fucked
>Dreading going back
could be better

I feel like I'm fucking losing it.

I don't know... but I'll find out!

Nah, in all seriousness, I'm not quite in a manic phase yet. I'm honestly more depressed right now. My swings are moderate, all things considered. I'm a clear BPII, unlike my father, who is the much scarier BPI, or my sister, who is a developing schizophrenic.

Shit, nigga, I wish I was manic right now. I need to clean my fridge, and he'd be spotless by now if that were the case.

Okay

Same dude

19 and still NEET. I want to get a job for money obvs and to get out more, but everytime I look on job sites I get overwhelmed and flustered and panick about my future and how there's no jobs that interest or suit me or I'm eligible for and I have no qualifications and AHH. I don't know what I want. I have hobbies and interests, but they don't really translate. For the longest time I thought I'd go to Uni for CompSci or similar, but I did a 180 on that idea cause I started panicking about the idea of not wanting to spend my life in front of a PC, and whether I was going to even enjoy it, and how Uni would prob be wasted on me not being a very social person.
I don't know what to do, and I can tell me family has slowly started to resent me.

>mutual breakup with gf 1 year ago
>haven't looked at any of her social media once until yesterday
>engaged to "just a friend"

So many mixed emotions. Who really cares what your ex is doing but it still hurts none the less. I haven't dated anyone since her and she is engaged...to him of all people.

Just cuck my shit up