How many pussy have u guys touched this year?

How many pussy have u guys touched this year?

Did u like what u saw?

Well fit?

Absolutely none. Im waiting for some good hookers to show up at my city and probably go for it.

1. over 8 months ago

One, but it was multiple times.

Five caverns have been excavated last year
Not talking to any of them
Quality picking are slim guys I’m talking mentally and emotionally

I’ve cleared the roster now I’m working on some new ones

Stopped counting at around 60 probably in the high 80s now.

Just one

My qt 21 year old gf's (I'm 29) whos pussy tastes like strawberries.

1, it was my dream crush as well

2. First one was slim last Friday, second one was chubby last Saturday. Friday was a better fuck but Saturday was longer and she was wet as all hell. Might go for a repeat with Friday this weekend.

All high quality
I'm still a fat fuck
Frankly I'm as surprised as you might be

Hope u got one of them plastic mattress covers to protect ur mattress. U don't want disgusting pussy juice sweat in urattress until u get a new one m8. I regret it to this day l. Always get a mattress cover

2. GF and some hot indian chick off tinder. For some reason chicks want to jump on my D this year but I can only fuck a sidechick so often before my GF decides im a piece of shit.

This ten day old year? None.

But I wanted to thank you, Veeky Forums.
Yesterday I posted here in a tinder thread about this girl I was about to meet, I think my exact words were "ridiculously hot, far out of my league", and you guys actually gave me solid advice. I didn't sperg out, we had some nice conversation over a few cups of coffee and the goodbye kiss quickly turned into making out for a while. I'm seeing her again on friday for some cocktails.
I don't know if any of you who helped me yesterday read this, but yeah, thanks guys.

BPs? 3

My wife's, and 3 strippers

None in 27 years. Fuck you.

what was the advice?

gg

not this year faggot (but same)

Which arcane school do you plan to study? Fire, Ice, Lightning? Maybe just the raw arcane powers?

One, my gf's

Last time I touch a vagina was my exs in October

It was the only time I touched a vagina

2017 was a little slow for me, spent half the year at Basic and AIT. But I made up for it when I got back. I touched 9 vaginas and stuck my dick in 4 mouths...

2018: 2 vagoos so far. This coming weekend should be a duck hunt though